A Big Surprise

Love me not ?

Donghae's POV

When I was at Eunhyuk's house, while I am having a good time with him...my phone suddenly rang! "Yeobasaeyo?, Oh~ Omma! " the call was from my mom. "Mwoah..Are you coming back to Seoul?? and you are now at the Incheon Airport ??" O.O So fast without mention me, they are already flew to Korea from America! " Sonny, we will waiting for you guys at the Incheon Hotel!" I asked ..." Why ? Aren't you come to seoul directly?" She said " No, not yet, there is something important thing to do first, and you are coming to us!!!" . "Now  ? " I mumbled.."Yes, Now! Bring Kyuhyun's family too! We are going to have a gathering family ceremony, I love you,son!! Let's meet soon!!! " she hanged up.."Omma, Omma!" I repeated again..too late it's off. Damn it , now I have to run. Eunhyuk is sleeping tight, I guess it's okay to leave !

When I'm about to leave , I saw Sungmin who is looking for Eunhyuk, Blast it. Why I am meeting him here againnn! "Donghae shi..Are you also come to see Hyukkie ?" he asked me with surprised tone. " Aww, yeah.." I nodded. I am  in such a hurry. I can't even chat with Sungmin. 'I have to go now.." I told to Sungmin and ran to my car.

 

KyuHyun's POV

Time to get off to the school, I was already put my school uniform on and can't wait to see Sungmin. I am so excited , don't know how to act. No no..You have to act cool ! I looked into the mirror and gussed up myself. Suddenly my mom entered into my room.."Ah, Omma, you scared me !  You should knock the door first.." I complained. My mom said " Aigoo..what are you so serious about entering your room, huh ? , Oh, today you must skip school!" ." Why?" looking into the mirror and asked her . "Coz your aunt and uncle are at Incheon Hotel now! We have to meet them!" she answered happily. I am so annoyed, "Ah, Incheon Hotel, Dont' they just come here ? It's damn far, I hate travelling!" I moaned . My mom scolded " Yah, you little ! Where are your manners ? Are you mocking to  your mother ? " I said back " No..not like that, Omma. " .

She paused her words and opened my wardrobe putting out a formal suit . " Your cousin is going to have a big surprise at Incheon!"   " A big Surprise ? Like what ?" I asked . She smiled and said " Hmm, you will see. I don't know either. !"  I sighed .." Hah...So troublesome!!" Now I can't go to school and can't meet Sungmin !!!  > . <

 

Donghae's POV

(On the way to Incheon Hotel )

Me and Kyuhyun's family in the same car, Kyuhyun's dad is driving. And his mom is talking about how they miss my parents. Kyuhyun , my cousin is the quite one..playing his PSP on his own, seems he don't really satisfying , so do I . I hate surprising, like my parents . They called me suddenly to Incheon witho no reasons! What makes that important ? On the other hand, I am really curious..

We reached the "Incheon Hotel" Luxury building, reallly high destination! My Aunt grabbed my arms cox she is so excited to see my parents. We went into the Dining Hall, I saw my parents and a guy sitting together. My mom looked around wondering she could see us..Then she saw us, she waved her hand ..." Donghae shi, Sis! Over here" . We finally meet up..My mom hugged me tightly," I miss you , sonny...Mommy miss you so much" ." I miss you too " I answered. We haven't see each other for 4 years.My dad just looking at me, with graceful smile, i think he miss me too. I run to my dad and give a hug. My mom and Kyu's Mom are hugging and crying. I'm glad our family gathering again, unless a guy..he looks alike a celebrity. I asked to mom.." Omma, who is he ? " My mom smiled .." Ah, Yeah...Son..I would like to introduce my son , Donghae..Son..This is Siwon, Choi Siwon. "

 

"Nice to meet you" I shaked hand with him.."Pleased to meet you too, Donghae shii" Talked like a gentleman.  Maybe he is a guest from the America. Our family had a nice dinner ..before having dessert , Kyuhyun and I sit aside and Choi Siwon also sit aside me. My mom said to that guy.." Siwon shi, how is the dinner? nice?" He nodded.." Nel, Auntie, it was so delicious.." My mom and dad laughed..' Don't worry , Auntie cook for you when you get our home.." she said. "Ah, that will be very good, auntie" he socialized. First Our family will stay at Kyuhyun's house for a week, then we will move to our own house. My mom finally going to tell us something, She held the wine cup, "Everyone, pls...I'd like to toast for my Son and Siwon shii" . My eyes are widen..O . O.." For me and that guy?" Kyuhyun' s family looks surprised too. My mom said.." Cheers! " I looked at Choi Siwon, he looks so calm. Then I looked at Kyuhyun...He seems out of concern. Stupid cousin! He isn't help me! > . < I have to ask to Choi Siwon .."Ahem..excuse me. What's going on to my parents..especially my mom.." I whispered to him. He said.." Oh, You didn't know? " I looked to him..like a dumb. My mom cut our conversation.." You are going to marry with Choi Siwon!" she said happily.

"..................................." two family are quite and the atmosphere become cold. I smrinked " already En..enga..engaged?" My parents nodded . I looked to Kyuhyun's Family.."They are also dumb..can't say a word." I laughed.."Ahha Hahhahah....that was a joke, right?" I argued. But my parents looks serious. They shaked their head. My mom said again " Siwon is your Fiance,Son..No doubt" . I stood up from sitting ..." That's that's impossibleee!! I can't marry a guy! I am a guy n he is a guy!" I shouted like a crazy man. My dad yelled at me ' Donghae! where are your manners? Sit Down!" Kyuhyun grabbed my arms ..forced me to sit down. I am really out of my mind. "Aishhii". Kyuhyun mom's with me.."Unnie...isn't that too much to your boy? I mean..he is just only 19.."  she helped me. My mom said.." That's not like that,Sis. It will be better for our son. Siwon and you are already engaged for 5 years ago" : Mwohhhh?" me and Kyuhyun's mom shouted. " When? Why I didn't know ?" I askd to mom. She grabbed my left hand and pointed to my middle finger. A ring that my parents gave me when I was 14 years old birthday.

 

"I..I thought, that was a birthday present.." I complained. My mom said.." No, dear..Parents to parents agreed you two get married in the future. Now i think I have to tell you! " I looked to Siwon.."He also wearing that ring.." tt! What the hell is going on..? I had a Fiance??" > . <

 

 

                                          xxxxxxxxxxxxChapter 19 xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

 

Hi !! I know you are going to kill me cox I keep disappering again and again...Sorry :( I was so busy ...

Pls comment :D

For HyukMin Shipping fans..Coming soon..the next chapter ^ ^