Practicing (EunHae) , Hyung (KyuMin)

Love me not ?

Hey~ Everyone, How are you? Hope you have great days :) OH~ I want to annouce you something..November 14, Monday is my birthday~ I am officially turning into a 18-years old girl :) And I am sorry for skipping my writings these weekends ..I wish you understand..Today I am writing about Hyukmin and EunHae, Enjoy ^ __ ^

Eunhyuk's POV

( Rewind)

 

" Messing around ? with you ? Hah? YaH, Eunhyuk! Who do you think you are kidding? I am a gangster and everyone know that. And you know what? Me, Lee DongHae do the thing that he really want it..and never step back. I am going to get you like I said to you before! "The school bell rang. He continued.. "Aishhii, now you are wasting our half an hour practicing. I'd better get going now..Hurry and come, you punk! "
I think ... something inside of him, calling for love ......
 
Over the school time , it's already 4:00 pm , me and Minnie walked to the hall room together. But that evening , Minnie had a class so he can't stay with me while I'm practicing. Minnie don't want to leave, so do I. Minnie and I didn't spent a lot today, my boyfriend was upset because of the exam results. I cheered him up for many times, but still seems depressing. He didn't talk to me ..just walking along with me to the music room. When I arrive to the room, Minnie said " Oh, Hyukkie, I gotta go" I nodded and smiled. He unlease my necktie a little bit, so I could be breathe and told me.." Don't get hurt, okay? You need to practice for a long hour today,so you have to endure a little bit..oh,don't fight with other members anyway!" he worried me like a girl. After all , I like it :) heheh~ I suddenly grabbed his both hands on my necktie and pulled his whole body into my chest. He shocked.." Omo, Hyukkie ~ " I hugged him tightly, like a child..I'm really want to be with him but..just can't today.." Minnie ah" I bugged him. He laughed and hit my back.." Yah, what are you doing now..Ahah..don't act like a child.." he said. I whispered to his ears , he likes that staff.." But you like it, right ?? right?" . He hit me double time. I can bear his hits..hehehe, so cute when he beats me ^^ I want to spent a little time with him for minutes. He also seems happy again.
 
While we were cuddling, Sungmin suddenly stopped.." Oh, Donghae shii.." . Yes, Lee Donghae..He is standing outside of the music room and staring to us. " You guys are late, hmm.." lifting his left hand in order to see his watch. Minnie put my hands off from his shoulders..Minnie seems a little bit embarrass. " Ah, Hyukkie, I'd gotta go now, Okay" he said. I nodded .." Hmm, see ya tomorrow.." Minnie walked away from me, he had a class ..Now I'm stuck with the dance practicing.  > . < When I entered into that room, the members are already taken part in it. LeeTeuk Hyung also here too. He ran into me and grabbed my shoulder.." Yah, Dongseng! At last, you're here,Hahha., we have been practicing for half an hour, now get ready! " he commented me.
 
Lee Donghae is emersing in the music and follow the lead of Shindong's dance moves. I was get ready for dance..stretching first, then off to dance. I get into the line and start dancing with the members. We danced for 2, 3 to 4 hours, so tiresome. LeeTeuk Hyung is kinda a strict student, he ordered us to dance contiunously untill he seems fine . Wait a minute... Did I pay attention on Donghae??What the hell I am thinking! That Fish is not for me, and not concern with me...but ....
> . < What the hell is wrong with me ?? I love Minnie. I closed my eyes and continue dancing and dancing..
 
LeeTeuk Hyung looked at his watch and clapped his hand said.." Okay, everyone , Let's call it today, have a nice weekend !! " Finally our practicing is end.Too tired.  I packed my bag and ready to leave..." Yah, Eunhyuk!" Yep..Donghae called my name..I stopped ...I feel so strange..I don't want to hear anything from him..but I feel I am guilty..
 
At last, I turned around and said " What ? " Donghae hanged a juice over to me.."Here..Let's talk!"
I am keep staring at him..Donghae smrinked "Relax..Man..I am not going to purpose you ! I want to discuss about our Duet Dance!" Well, he's got the point ..We haven't start our duet plan. So I didn't leave the school and stuck here for a little while...Hooooh..I miss Minnie! :(
 
 
Sungmin's POV
 
On the way back home ( In the bus)
I still can't forget yesterday's matter. That stupid little boy! (Pounting)
Rewind ...
At Kyuhyun's house.
 
"Arrrghh, I ..I can't tak take it any more"....I moaned..Kyuhyun said calmly..."Be Quiet , I am almost done!!! " My legs are tired..and I don't think I can bear it..." Kyu..Kyuhyun!!" ..." Let's...stop!!!" my knees are about to break down..My body is shreiking ...Kyuhyun shouted at me.." Yah....Don't bend your kneee.."My mind is exploded..."Argghhhh! That's it...!!!! > . < " Kyuhyun and I shouted ..."WoahhhhHH!!!" "Bang Dong..." @ . @
 
My head is spinning , i can see angles above my head...Kyuhyun also fall down beside..He grabbed the table near him and tried to stand up. He shouted at me " Why did you stop!!? I want to finish it !!, and you ruined all!! Now again!! Get up!" he grabbed my right arm in order to pull me up! I refused .." No! I am sicking of doing this!!! " Kyuhyun said .."But we had a deal and you should take it...come on! Get up!!" I am moaned..."Aishiii..!" I am also annoyed ..I want to go home but i still..becox...
 
Kyuhyun and I stood up..Kyuhyun hanged over a hammer to me.." Here..I will lift you up, you fix the celling" then he bend down his body..and get ready to life me up. Last week,the celling was broke down..and water is falling down to his room. He called the repairing centre, but the repairman didn't come for a week..so Kyuhyun want to fix it himself,so he asked me a favor to help him. Arghh..So tiresome! And now I am the one who fixing the celling. TT . TT  ~ 
 
Kyuhyun is so strong ..he lifted me up with strong arms to the celling..I hope he could lift me much longer than I am. "Okay, stay still, Kyuhyun..I will start!" I said.."Whoo..why your body is so heavy??" he complained . I hate hearing that I am a heavy weighted guy! I smrinked " What?? Do you have a problem with that ???" He nodded.."Yeah! I thought an elephant is squashing on my neck!!" answered ..."WHAATT?? " I shouted ! I looked down to him..and I hit my index finger with the hammer! "Ouchhh!!" I dropped my hammer and that hammer dropped onto Kyuhyun's feet..he also shouted "ArghhhhH!!" His body is shaking around and around..and jumping.." Yahhh!! Don't let gooo!! > o <" ...but it's too late..." BANG! PONG!!!" 
 
Yep..We are on the floor...the water are still dropping..silence......"Kyuhyun shii..why don't you use the chair..???" I adviced.. Silencee..." Yeah..that will be better than this.." ...silence..we still laying down on the floor..coz I am so tired..I also cleaned up his room and also the living room....stupid exam, stupid deal , makes me humiliate! And now that little brat won't never respect me ....."Hyung!" ..."What ! Can I just take a rest before doing it.." wait a minute...he called me " Hyung!" ...it can't be..I asked him.." What What did you call me ??" He smiled " What? Are you surprise that I called you "Hyung" ? My eyes are widen.." You..you little! You should have call "Hyung " for a long time!!" I said...He come close to me..laying down on the floor..coming close and about to touch my nose.." I stop breathing..What do he want ?? " Wha Whattt?" Kyuhyun, smiled " You're cute, Hyung!!" 
 
                                         xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Heyyy!! Everyone!! I am back!! heheh~ I miss you! I hope you like this chapter!! :) I will give you more excited stories later!