Revealing EunHyuk's true color

Love me not ?

EunHyuk's POV

 RIng~ Ring~ Ring~ Ring! ...........My alert clock is already off. My body is still freezing ...I can't get up for a while..A sound coming from downstair.." Honey,Son!! WAKE UP!It's Rise and Shiny"  that's my mom..I heard that soft voice ..that makes me sleepy again..I put my blanket onto my head instead getting up..I heard my door's cracking..

"Ah!! Ah!!,Mom!! That hurt " I screamed..She came into my room and beat my with her hand.."Get up you lazy creature!" she yelled impatiently.."Alright, alright! Stop beating me!!! " I hurried get up from bed and run into the bathroom..My mom rules the house..She is a housewife..Nagging machine!

I cleaned myself and went downstair to have my breakfast..there was my father sitting in the dining room and reading today's newspaper..I sat aside to Dad ..I still sleepy..Dad asked me " Hi son, today is your new day of Senior year,right?"...O . O

OH! YEAH! Today is my school day! Now it is already 8:45 am! "! I am late!!" ..I screamed..I run to the main door and wear my shoes..damn it ..I forget to wear my school uniform !I'm just wearing a monkey printed pajamas. I run into the bed room again.."Momm!! Where is my school uniform ?? I shouted from my room.." Yours are at downstairs!! Come and get it!" mom answered..So I went downstairs and wear my uniform in the bathroom..I am in big trouble, getting late for school in the first day is so annoyed..I don't even touch my breakfast ..I just pick my school bag and run to the main door..

"Bye! MOM,DAD" I screamed ..I grabbed my bike and ride it hurriedly to the school..Oh.No! It is 8:50 AM!! "Argghh! " I ride my bike with power all I have..

"DING DONG , DING DONG" ~ School bell is ringing..I almost there about a meter to reach the main gate of school..

" CLOSE THE MAIN GATE!!" the school's keeper shouted..

"NO!!!! WAITTT!!!" I shouted and rolled into the main gate faster ..." Kyaaaaaaaaaa!" I was in the air , away from my bike..

My bike is stuck to the gate's door..and I am in the school's compound..I did it! "Hahha! Yeppi!! Way to go, Eunhyuk!" I pleased myself..O . O....Wait I'm still in the air.."Whaaaa......" ( Bangggg) ...X . X ....."Ouch!!" I fell onto the ground..TT . TT Why is all happening to me...

.....................................................................................................................................................................................

 

When I try to pull up myself from the ground, a person standing in front of me..It's Sungmin!! My best buddy! He looks more cute than last year! He smirked " Yah, EunHyuk! Late for school again ?" He give a hand to pull me up ..I checked him..He is wearing a tidy uniform, a black haired guy..wow..He is cute as a bunny..I wanna squeeze his cheek oh! what about kissing.him..I smiled.He pouted his mouth and hit my shoulder..

"Yah!What are you looking at..?" he asked me..I was day-dreaming about him..No..no..no..bad bad Eunhyuk! How could you think such things to your friend ?! ..

"Nott nothing,Sungmin! "..I shivered.."Come on, let's go ! We are getting late!" he yelled at me,he holding my hands while running into the school hall..

Today is the first day of my Senior 2nd year ..Sungmin and I sit side by side in the middle row ..There are altogether 42 students in our classroom..Our home teacher just came into the class..She is a math teacher..She give a briefing about the school rules and exams..boring..after giving her briefing...one period is done..the bell is ringing..Finally..I can sleep a little..

I looked into my school bag ..O . O..." Wha..." In my bag contains MP3 player, sunglasses, earphone,handset and a monkey printed notebook..a small one though..How can I forget all school books ??? Even a pencil?? Sungmin poke my shoulders with his pointed pencil "EunHyuk ah..Don't tell me you forget your accessories again ?" he smiled..

"Can I borrow your book today?" I asked him.."Urghhh" he groaned..seems he said "here we going again" ...

 Korean history is not my type! I am so sleepy not interested in learnig those..All I want to do is dancing, listening music,day dreaming...I just looked through the window ...why the nature is so silent.?? So lame..I turned my head and look to the other side..Sungmin is not like me..he is paying attention on the subject, listening to the teacher said..Wow ! He is totally outstanding guy! He is also teachers' pet! He always get No.1 at school..

Oh, my god look at him!! He opened his mouth and his tongue is rounding on his lips..It must be so sweet..Mmm ..I wanna taste..O . O (Ding!) Wait !! What am I thinking.." ert Monkey!! You are not helping..>.< No! No! I must resist! How could you be so Monkey minded on Sungmin!..Sungmin is a boy and that's not going to be...I shaked my head to get throw away all my thoughts! I look at Sungmin again,he is writing all the teacher was saying...So cute ! So cute!  > ___ < Man! I am in trouble ...

.....................................................................................................................................................................................

*Ding dong, Ding Dong *

Break Time!!!!  I streched my body ..Sungmin seems so cheerful ..and poke my shoulder and said " Yah! Let's go to canteen! You don't bring your lunch box ,right?" I was rushed for school ..and didn't eat my breakfast..damn hungry..

I can't say a thing and pull sungmin's hand and run to the canteen.."Yah! Slow down!! Canteen won't go away! " he yelled. "I can't ,Minnie! I didn't eat my breakfast in the first place! Come on, run faster.." then I ran..Sungmin left behind..me..I can see the canteen main door..I am so exciting ..Food! Food!! Here I come!! I run faster.. * DANGGG* " EEKKkkk!" > . <

"What the..That hurt!" I yelled..and I fell down again..What is this time now..I am so hungry and I am so angry ...There is also a guy who fell down like me.." Hyung, are you okay?" I heard other guys shouting and they are gather around me..Sungmin pull me up before I notice..That person..no other than Lee Dong Hae! A Bullies' leader..He stood up by himself and padding his shirt ..He is wearing white shirt without uniform coat..and looks like a gangster with curve hair..He stared at me with his furious eyes..A big eyes though."Yah, Watch way you going! You are ruined our leader's shirt" yelled at us.."We are so sorry, we just rush by now..so please forgive us.." sungmin pleaded to Lee DongHae..

"Hah.." Lee donghae giggling ...What the is he want ...I want food!! > . < Pheww..be patient, EunHyuk..Be patient..that guy is really hard to through..Just relax..and solve the problem..yep,that'll do..

"hahh..,Yah, Doll face..It is only 12:00 pm ! Why rush? ..Huh?" he teased Sungmin,holding Sungmin's chin up ..Why you (&(^*))(*^!!! " YaHH!! " I yelled.. Everyone eyes are on me..I am really mad when he treat Sungmin..I pull sungmin's hand and pull him to my side.."Leave him alone" ..I warned that guy..The leader looked at me with Big "O" mouth..like a fish! Ugly fish!

"You better watch your steps, clown....." donghae giggling..and walk away from us..also the members too..What...clown..me?? You mother GHT89R672-=LIU !! I was going to get him and give a punch ...but just in case..Sungmin hold my shoulder..and pleaded.." Eunhyuk ah, let them be..please..let's go !" ..I signed.."Are you okay, Minnie?" I asked.."I am okay"..he answered cooly..Well, thanks to bullies..my stomach is hurt..I need FOODDDD!!!

................................................................................................................................
 
.
* Signed* I ate a lot! I ate two bowls at the same time..Me and sungmin walked around the school 
dorms..There is a room which is forbiddened for a long time..I really want to know what's in there..I 
asked sungmin walking aside me .."Minnie! Do you know what inside in that room? " I pointed to the 
old-green painted door..Sungmin take a look at the room and he said "Beats me..That room have 
been terminated for many years.." he answered.."Why don't we check it out ? " I just got a crazy 
idea.."What? " Sungmin shouted.."We can get the keys from the school president's room!,Come on, 
that will be fun!" I added..."No! " he ignored my words. " Waeeyo~" I asked him back, pouting my 
mouth like a kid.
 
"You know if someone found out , you will got detention .." he warned me like a school 
president.."Who cares..Come on, Minnie!! Minniee!! Plweaseeeee!!" I pleaded him..I placed his hands 
on my chest..
 
"Urghhh..Okay" he moaned..like a kid who don't want to drink medicine..."Yayy! That's my Minnie!" I 
hugged him..so tightly.. He is so annoyed when i hugged him..He push me away from his 
body.."Arraso..but when do we sneak into that room?" he asked me.."At night! " I talked 
back.."NIGHT?" Minnie screamed ...I put my finger on his lips and said " Shuuu..It is our top secret! 
Minnie!"  I smirked..Sungmin staring at me mercily..
 
................................................................................................................................
 
.....................................................
 
Tonight is a full moon night..I was already arrived at school gate..waiting for Sungmin..That bunny is so slow..where is he now..? I looking around and around..Oh! There he is..Sungmin..He is walking like a penguin ...So cute ^ __ ^ 
....O ___O ....> ___ < Stop thinking that he is cute, you monkey!! i talked myself. I shaked my head..
 
Sungmin look around ...and come closer to me..silencely.."Yah, EunHyuk, I don't think this is a good 
idea.." he complained.."Nah..Just relax, We just go inside that door and come back" I consoled 
him..We ran into the school dorm which is on the third floor..We reached the forbidden room.." 
Sungmin, look! " I showed him..Jesus..there is no locker which means the door is opened. "Wow, we 
don't need to find the key!! Come on , let's go inside!" I pleased and grabbed sungmin's hand..His 
hand freeze and make me stop "Wait!!EunHyuk, I don't think I am ready .." he said..
 
"Eh?" I shrinked.."It is so dark, ..And.." he complaining..I cut his sentences and "Ah!! I see ! You are 
scared of dark , aren't you?" I understood his situation.." I..I'm n..not!! I'm just got a bad feeling to go inside.." ..he continued.."Don't worry, I got a torch.,see?" I put my torch from my bag..And turn 
it on..gosh..the battery is low ..Oh! It is bright again..Phew..thank god..
Okay,Minnie,Let's go.." I started my steps into the room..Sungmin also followed me..seems he is 
really scared of dark..My torch is a little low now..We keep walking into the room..Wha..there are 
many books which cover with dust..around the room ..many bookshelfs.." I see..this place was a 
library..but why they don't use this room?" I talking to Sungmin..
 
Sungmin is grabbing my hand tightly and surprising that many books are stored in this mysterious 
room.."Wow. I never knew this room have precious books.." he smiled and satisfied..
Suddenly ..the sounds from the mice hole makes Sungmin frightened.."Kyaaaaaaaaa!!" He hugged me 
tight..." Queekkk" Uh.oh..the mice is on my shoe.."AHHHHHH!!! MICEEE!" I shouted ...We fell down 
because of a big chaos..
 
I hate mice! Yuck!! so disgusting..I try to pull up myself..and I find out the situation..that we 
made..Sungmin and I are on the floor ,I was above sungmin's body...... X . X... Sungmin is fainted..I 
have to wake him " Minnie! Minnie..! Snap out of it! " I snaped his face..He awake.."ouch..what has 
just happened..?" he moaned..
 
 "We frightened because of mice."..I explained.. "Mice??,KYAAAAA" he screamed and put his hands 
on my shoulders and his head is on my chest..What is that feeling..he is hugging me like a kid..> . < 
no! no ! Lee EunHyuk..not that dirty idea..
  ( The situation suddenly silence) ..........................................................................................................................................................................................................
 
Sungmin's POV
 
"Mice? KYAAAA" I scremed and hug EunHyuk like a girl..I just hate this place !! "EunHyuk,Let's get 
out of here..It makes me scary! Please!!" I pleaded him..He stared at me without saying nothing..I 
forget to get my hands off on Eunhyuk's shoulder..what kind of position I done.."Oh, 
Sorry,EunHyuk..I was so scared.....,ack,...." I gently take off my hands but eunhyuk don't let me 
go..and hug me so tightly instead.."Ya.Yah..Let me ...go..Eunhyuk..ah."..I yelled..He put his hands 
around my waist ..Oh..no..what is he trying to do ? " YAh......That hurt..let go.." I refused.."Please 
stay like this for a while" he whispered...My heart is beating fast..I don't know what to do..It feels 
warm ..I let him stay like this.. Hugging me ...I closed my eyes ..feels like I am in heaven...
Eunhyuk' gruatually bending his head to my neck..he kissed my neck softly..I was 
shocked.."Ah..EunHyuk..Stop.." I moaned..he grabbed my waist and put me against the wall near 
me..I can't move ..I can't even see what happening..this place is so dark..Eunhyuk lips place on my 
lips...He kissed me passionately....He kiss my upper lips and try to inside my mouth..I feel so 
hot...I closed my eyes and I really like this ..He release my lips and start kissing around my body.." 
Wha..Ah..Yah..stop" I panted..He is trying to unbottoned my shirt....I can't do anything..my both hands are place on the wall 
 
He starts touching my chest with his playful hands...He keep kissing my cheek and neck, My heart is 
melting...This is my first time ..with a boy..I with..no..no..before going to far..I must resists!! 
 " Yahhhhh! NOOOOOO!!! " I push him from my body..He fell down because of my force..EunHyuk and I were panting..I can't beleive what he done to me. Tears are already shed in my eyes!
 
"YAAAH!!! LEE EUNHYUK !! JUST WHAT THE ARE YOU DOING!!?" I yelled..I am so angry! I am so red! How could my best friend treat me in that way? I still hate it..He doesn't answer me..he just panting and panting..I can't see clearly ..I was worried...what happened to him...."EunHyuk? Are you okay? Yah..EunHyuk.." I shake his shoulder to snap out of panting..Tonight is the full moon night..themoonlight is upon the school dorm and bright..So I can see him clearly..
"Whaa "I can't beleive my eyes..His hair is originally black one..it is now red...O . O .... Oh my god....Don't scared me..Eunhyuk! He look upon me..his eyes are also red.."Kyyyaaaaaaaaaaaaa" I screamed again..He cover my open mouth with his cold hand..He is trying to stop shouting.." PHMMmmm...MMmmmmm" I bubbled under his hand..I can't breath ..his hand covered my mouth tightly..
 
He pull my body onto the floor...then he bending his head near my unmoveable head...What is going on..I am so scare to death..I closed my eyes..and let it be nightmare.."Mmmmmm MMmm" I bubbled..He whispered into my ears " Shu...Minne..Hush.....hush.." It's tickled my ears..He my ear with his tongue..playfully..I am going nuts..No! No more..! He pull my shirt upon my shoulders..he touching my chest , stomach with his cold hand..I decided * POW* > . <  .............X . X ..Finally EunHyuk fainted..I give a kick to him..hit his stomach ..He release me..after I gave him a strike...I try to pull up myself ...and put on my shirt back...I am shivering..
 
That EunHyuk..seems wake up ...." OUCH!!! Minniee ah! That hurt! " he suffered..Uh? He seems back to the normal..like a monkey..placing his both hands on his stomach..and rolling his body on the floor...His hair is gruatually turning into black again.."EunHyuk ah! What the hell is with you?? "I cried..great..I am start crying..I don't know what's happening tonight..to be honest..EunHyuk makes me feel goodthough..But I still don't like that way...... > . <
.....................................................................................................................................................................................
 
 
EunHyuk's POV
 
When Sungmin hugged me..My mind is going to make dirty things..I can't control myself and start doing nuts around ...I don't want to harm Sungmin..but this is what I waiting for..I started likeSungmin in last 5 years..Sungmin and I are really love each other..we always hug and cuddle ..But this is not the same..it's more like making out..Feels really good..I can smell his perfume on his body...Strawberry ...Mmmm I love it... My hair and eyes gone red when I am out of control..It is 
kinda allergic to perfume and start messing around..
 
*POW* > . < ......X . X "Ouch!! Minnie ah!! That HURT!! " really painful!! He kick my stomach with one strike..When I open my eyes..he is crying .."EunHyuk ah What the hell is with you ??" he cried ...Aisshhi I think I make my Minnie cry..he sobbing..also running his nose...I get up and try to wipe his tears on his cheek..But he move more farther from me..."Don't touch me, you ert!!! " he yelled..He called me ert? O .. O .."I.. I am ..sorry..! I didn't ...meann..to.."  I try to explain him..He just sobbing...and looking at me like I am a criminal.."Minnie..stop crying..please..I'm sorry..!" I pleaded him..
 
Suddenly a noise coming from behind the bookshelf " Dout Doont DO.." "KYAAAAAAAAAAAAAA" Sungmin screamed and hugging me again..O __ O ..."Eunhyuk !! Please let's get out of here..I don't like this place!" he cried ...I remove sungmin's hands on my shoulders and take a look to the bookshelf that make a noise.." Arrrrggggggggghhhhhhhhhhh!!" I screamed..I saw a ghost!! Long haired ghost, it stand up and run to the door ..I was hugging Sungmin .." That's it, I am out of here!! " Sungmin yelled at me..push me away from him and run to the door..I was left alone inside the room.."Wa wait, Minnie! " ..
 
I slip violently and hit the floor with my face..TT __ TT why is all happening to me..damn hurt!! Something stuck with my leg..I take a look and grab that thing.. O __ O * Ding * A pink heart- printed bra??? Why it is here?? I also look around..I also found the lady's underwear..O ___ O...and also another underwear...What are those ? ..
 
"Yah, Lee EunHyuk!! Are you dead inside?? Come out already!! " Sungmin is shouting from the door..I run hurriedly to the door.."Minnie Minnie Minnie" I called Sungmin's name again and again..Sungmin doesn't look at me..he just facing to the wall and doesn't want to hear what I say..I know I did a big sin to him..I put a deep breath.."Look, Minnie..I'm so sorry..I just can't control myself..I didn't mean to harm you.."I apologized to him. I bend my head down...just looking to the floor.."But I'm really like you, Minnie..Really! I really like you in the first place"..He turned around and stare at me.."Yah..Stop it.." he tried to stop me.." I love you , Minnie.." I don't paused my sentences..."I love you, Could you please forgive me? Hmm?" I asked him..
 
He seems so surprised that I told him "I love you" ..* Sigh * he sighed.."Okay..then..I forgive you!" he answered ..I am really glad he forgive me .."Thanks,Minnie" I said and hug him..He is like a big bunny ..so warm..hehhe~ I am so happy..
"Uh, eunhyuk ah, can I ask you something" he asked me while hugging.."Yeah,sure" I said..
 
"Why are you holding a woman's bra?" O __ O ...sungmin pointed me to my right hand ...Aaisshii I grabed that thing in the room..but it stuck with my index finger with bra's string.."Where did you get that bra?" sungmin asked me doubtly.."I ..I don't know..I found that bra while I fell down" I explained..Sungmin's eyes are wide and his mouth is a big O.."Yah! that means..remember the locker ? It was opened..I think someone in there before we come to this room.." he exclaimed..
 
Sungmin is right..someone was here and AH! That's why I saw a long-haired ghost..Wait that must be a girl..but why is she left without bra and underwear? O ___ O ...."Minnie, you gotta accept this..We were not alone in that room..there must be a couple ...making out or something?? " I said to Sungmin.." Mowh??" Sungmin yelled ..."I also found a underwear.." I show him a man's underwear.." EEwww" Sungmin disgusted.." I guess, they ran away because of us.."..I continued.
 
" YOU PLANNED THIS TO MESS UP WITH ME , HUH??" Sungmin yelled at me.."Hell no! I am not ...I just mess up with you when you hug me!" "And what's the problem of kissing you ?" I yelled back at him..Ooopss..I slipped my lips..You idiot monkey..! Sungmin seems so shy about that situation.." Well, the way you kiss is makes me weak though..." he whispered himself..I can hear what he saying.." Really?" I pleased.." .......but I don't like it, eunhyuk!" he refused..TT . TT I wanna cry..
 
I can't say anything after he said "I don't like it"...We were remain in silence.." To be honest, I want you to be my best friend..I do love you, EunHyuk ah..but just in case..we can't be like that..." he continued..Before he continued his sentences..I kiss his cheek softly.."Whaa..EUNHYUK!" ..he yelled..but I ignored what he says..I place my lips on his lips..So warm..his lips is so soft..then I remove my lips from his...and said.."Minnie. It is too late to say no to me..Because I am in so love with you" ...
 
.....................................................................................................................................................................................
 
 
Yayyyy!! Finally chapter 1 is done! I hope you guys like it.. I will write more about eunmin too :) Please comment and support me!! Love ya ,readers.