Give me a Chance

Love me not ?

Hey, My readers...I miss you guys, do you miss me????? I don't dare to apologize how much I missed to write this fanfic...I swear, I can't come and update cox of damn school works!!!! Tomorrow I have a tutorial but now I will update !!! Please Enjoy ~ ^ ____ ^

Sungmin's POV

I shouted"Who..Who are you???" That student smrinked at me..."Do someone say who are you when someone bumped into other ??" ...Someone suddenly shouted.."KangIn ah!"when i turned around ..it was LeeTeuk Hyung!..That guy suddenly let go of me...and I fell down to the floor..."Arkkk~" > . < that hurt!! "Teukkie!!" that guy ran to Leeteuk hyung..He lift Leeteuk's body to the air and turn around...."Yahh...Kangin ah!! Put me down!!!" leeteuk hyung amused. I don't understand what just happened...I tried to get up from the floor ...watching them like a dumb..."Can...can anyone tell me...what is going on here?" I yelled at them...Leeteuk and that big judo guy stopped..and get back to sense. "Oh...Sungmin ah! ..He ..he is my ....." leeteuk hyung preparing to announced..suddenly that judo guy cut his sentence "Boyfriend!" O . O......"Bo...boy friend??" I shivered...pointing to that big guy..Leeteuk Hyung nodded.."Yeah...he's my boyfriend...His name is KangIn..He's a transfer student ...so he's new here.."he explained. KangIn put his hand forward to me..."Nice to meet you..Sungmin ah!" say hello to me..I handed my hand to shake .he suddenly squealed my hand..."Ah..ah..nice to meet you..." I forced smiled..Really creepy boyfriend..though..."I heard a lot about you , you're Teukkie's roomate, you are the top student , very smart, cute and good at singing fellow..." what...the...is he a investigator ...know much about me...O . O I just amazed how he is so put attention on me..."Oh......" I nodded. "How's Eunhyuk? Is he alright?" Leeteuk hyung asked me. I smiled and nodded.."Imm..He's much better now.." "Oh..Eunhyuk, the dancer...looks like a monkey one...right?" Kangin asked..He knew Eunhyuk too?? O . O "Ohhhhh! You are monkey's boyfriend! Right!!" he pointed at me..."Yes..I am .." I smiled. Leeteuk pulled his arms.."Yah..yah...chit chat later, now ...go and do your paper work!! It's getting late!" "Arraso...." Kangin mumbled...Leeteuk pushed Kangin into the office..and he also went in..

 

After they went in, Siwon came out..He surprised that I'm still standing in front of the office..."Oh...I thought, you were in class by now..Are you waiting for me?" he said..well...I just nodded...thanks to Big Bear KangIn...I lated.."My classroom is Room-D..."he's reading his paper work..."Oh...Room-D is on the second floor...mine is on the third floor..." I guided him..."Oh..Okay!! Many thanks!! Sungmin shii!" he give a bright smile. ...I'm late...I have to assign my project.."Ah..Gotta go now!! See ya later, Siwon shii!" I said goodbye ,He nodded "okay!!!",I hurriedly ran to the third floor!

 

Donghae's POV

My mood is really down..So strange..I was early reached school,sitting in the class silently..What should I do with that fiance..He's not my type..I am now fall in love with Eunhyuk...Stupid family ruined everything! > . < .......I really don't know about that Siwon guy yet..should I give him a chance?.......No .. no...Lee Donghae! You can't...You can't ....Grrr....I really wanna die ....I put my head ..stucking on the desk...suddenly a deep voice came near from me..."Excuse me, Is this seat taken..." he asked. I didn't even looked at that ..whoever voice is..yeah..my seat is always empty .."No..." I mumbled ..stucking my head on the desk. The sounds coming from beside..and it's really noisy..the chair moving sounds..it's make me really annoyed..I confusedly lift up my head..checked out what the hell is going on..O . O my eyes are widened..."Arggggggggggggggghhhhhh!!" I screamed..my whole body stuck onto the school wall...All students were freaked out..when I screamed..everyone are looking at me..with full of surprised. The..the one ..who sit beside me... is ..no other than..."Choi Siwon!" He looked at me..without any expression...he calmly said.."Oh..Donghae shi..I didn't know you are in this class.." "Yah! lee donghae! stop fooling around and have a seat please!!" teacher scolded me. I quickly sit back ...and give a quick look to Siwon..He put out text books and pencil case..I just don't believe Siwon and I are in the same class...He looked at me..and give a bright smile to me..."Eww..so gay!!! " > . < I just looked the other way..to the window...squezzed my head roughly...

 

The break time..finally..I felt like the morning period is so long like two days...feel so awkward while I'm sitting next to Siwon..I got up from the seat , "Donghae shi..." Siwon called my name..."What?? " I yelled. "Mom said after school you and me have to go to your house...so.." I cut his sentence.."Mom? Who's mom ? " I asked instantly..."Of course, your mom..." he answered...Whattt.....he's already called my mom .."Mom" Grrrr.....I controled myself and give a deep breath..."Fine..." I give a short answer ...and get out of the class..In front of the class, Sungmin is waiting..I surprised..

 

Why that fluffy bunny is doing here!! I really wanna kill someone now...First, my gay fiance and the love rival!! > __ < Sungmin didn't look for me..still waiting for someone..I am really curious..who is he waiting for..."Yah..Sungmin..what are you doing here??" O _ O .huh..I asked Sungmin already??? > __ < my mouth is faster than my mind.....That fluffly bunny smiled.."Oh..I just waiting for my friend.." "Friend?" I never knew that he has a friend in this room. He suddenly wave his hand..looked over to me.."Oh!! Siwon shii!" he shouted...O . O Siwon stand beside me..and say hello to Sungmin..."Is everything okay?? "Sungmin asked to Siwon. "Yeah..It's great.." Siwon said calmly...I just looked at Sungmin and Siwon again and again.."What...you guys know each other?" I yelled. "Imm..Siwon is my facebook friend two years ago.." sungmin explained...My eyes are even widened ever! In my mind...I really want to kill them both...slide them into pieces...I shook my head and get back to the sense again. "Sungmin shii..Umm.." Siwon looked to him..and looked at me..back and forth..."He's....Lee donghae...is...my...you know..that I have told you..." he mumbled...What is what??? What r they talking about??? " I'm a WHat???" I mocked to Siwon...Sungmin seems so surprised and looked at me..and pointed.at me..."Your your...Fiance???"

"Mwoohhhh!??!!"*Whattt*  I screamed...Sungmin and Siwon scared of...Sungmin quickly shut his mouth...I looked at them fiercely...I am totally mad...Sungmin knew now..about my hilarious scandal...I ran away from them...so shameful...I don't want everybody know about this ...and my enemy Sungmin knew about it!!! !! !!!! I hate them!!!!! I ran into the dancing studio...and locked the door...I just leaning against the door..and give a deep sigh...I miss Eunhyuk right now..and my tears are falling down a bit...!!! Why am I crying??? "Dok Dok..Dok.." someone knocked the door...it must be Siwon...I shouted.."Go away!!!!" "Donghae shi....Please listen to me..." Siwon pleaded me. "I said GO AWAY!!!!" I yelled .

The voice coming from the door is totally remain in silent. "I didn't mean to hurt your feelings...I know you hate me right now..I'm sorry ...that ..I told Sungmin about us..but he's cool....Can you just give me one more chance...I know it's crazy to asked you now...I ..I really like you in the first place..Donghae shii..Please give me a chance to show you how much I care about you............." he requested me from the other side of the door.. "Well....I will leave you alone here...let's meet after school...we have to go back together..." he added.  Umm...Choi Siwon...What should I do with you ...how could you..how could you come to me so late?? I've already fall in love with Hyukjae and another guy is likes me........What should I do..My Fiance...I slightly opened the door...and there's no Siwon around...I got out from the room..and went back to the class..Siwon is sitting still..reading book. I just silently have a seat ...He looked at me..if I am mad at him or not..I give a short look to him..and said..."Look, Siwon...I'm not ready for ...ya know...to become lovers with you yet...I mean...You don't know me and I don't know you.....so...don't you just step forward to me...I will learn about you then I will decide you are my type or not..." He nodded..."It's fine with me...I don't want to rush..Pleas judge me..I will try my best to get your heart.." he said softly to me....Puff...that guy..is softly stubborn one though....................May be giving him a chance isn't a big deal.....

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

                                                                           *Chapter 22 Ended*

Yayy Finished new chapter!!! Donghae is really confused now...Oh! Please wish me luck for tomorrow tutorial...It's kinda tricky and hard too..:'( Love ya all!!!! Please comment and subscribe!!!! ^____<