Teasing

Love me not ?

Hi , gurls! This chapter is about Kyumin. heheh~ Enjoy! ^ ___ ^

Sungmin's POV

(On the way of KyuHyun's House..)

Hmm..I wonder what Hyukkie is doing now ...He might be dancing now..or hanging out with other members..He likes chatting..Sign,,And me, I am stuck with tutoring job, I can't stay with Hyukkie at all..= . = I want to snuggle or cuddle with Hyukkie..My mouth is pounted ..I am not in a good mood today..I just blaming to everything, like car traffic, to pets, and even the trash can. On my way to the student's house, I sings along by myself..

( Arrived KyuHyun's House)

KyuHyun shii..I am coming in..I'm put off my shoes on the shoe lift. I entered into the living room, and of course I see KyuHyun playing computer game, starcraft. I give a deep sigh..and call him out, " Ahem, KyuHyun shii.It's time for study! " It's funny ..you know..the student should welcome or wait for the tutor. But this situation ...totally awkward ! " Just a second! " he said.He quit playing and shut down the computer. Kyuhyun is humming .." Hmm..Hmm.. Hmm.. Hmm.. " along a song..He seems so happy, and asked me.." Sungmin shii, how is your exam? " ..I shrinked.."Oh, ..that..It's great! " He nodded.." My answer papers are in my room,let's go.." He go up first..

 

When I reached his room,he handed over his answer papers to me. " Here" he said. I take it from him, and take a look at his answer papers. O . O .." What?!!!"I exclaimed. Each of the subjects got 98s!. I look over and over again, yeah, no doubt, all are 98s and Aplus. "KyuHyun shi..how'd you got.." I stopped and looked at him. He smiled  .." Hmm? What's wrong..?" asked me. That's really strange ...you got all Aplus and not 100 marks but 98 marks of each subjects ?" I strangely asked him. He nodded .." Hmmhmm..why? I always got 98 marks on monthy exams.." I stunned and I just don't understand ..When I got 98 marks, it's stubbing my heart and he said he always got 98 marks ??  That's impossible, he is the smartest kid that I ever teach.." But you didn't make any mistakes here ! " I pointed the papers and explained.

 

He nodded " Yeah, I know.." .. He seems understand why I am so surprised about. " Sungmin shi, our teachers don't give any 100 marks , they are stubborn , whenever the student's answers are correct , they're never give full marks ! " I see now...I just nodded " Awww.." I looked back his papers again.. He got away and finding something..It is a paper..a thick one. I looked at him, " What is this ?" I asked. He pointed to the paper.." Take a look at it." When I look at the paper, My eyes are widen than ever. He got 5 first prize of Olympic Mathmatics contest!!!! O . O...They are all ....100s!!!!!! Cool. I asked him.." When..when did you .." I stopped. He shrinked "Well, I was bored and give it try , I don't know that got that much " He smriked. I smiled.." Wow, you are so clever boy, KyuHyun" ,I praised. Yeah, he is. I don't care about my pride, I think because that I am a tutor, and I feel happy for him.

 

 He give a smile to me, really sweet one, I haven't see him like that before. He continued.." So , how's your marks? I think you got 100 marks right ?" I said cool.."Of course, I got 100 marks" . But you know..u can't play dumb with me! I suddenly said. He asked me, " What are you talking about, I aren't do that! " he argued. I grabbed his answer sheets, get my eraser and erases the red markings said " 98 marks A+" . It's gradually disappers and there are "100 marks A+".  Kyuhyun doesn't react to my actions. He can't fool me, I already know at the first time. He used a cyron pen to write 98 marks. 

 
He freezed.. And start his laughter. " AHa hahah hhahah~ hAHAH ahah~ " he laughed. He suddenly stopped.." You are not that naive, Sungmin shii,aren't you!" he smrinked. I give a smile to him, " Hah, who do you think I am ? I am a genius ! Anyway, I know you are lying.." . He also added.." Me too." I stunned, He take a seat and seems so seriously, he look like a high boss or something. " Sungmin shii, I know you are lying to my face". He pissed me off for sure, " Yah! "..He continued "You're lose , you know why? Cox I am a super duper genius than you , Mr.98!" O o O .."Uh, How'd you know ?? " I shocked. He nodded, " Oh,well.. I've inform your classmate, the one who looks skinny and short " Uh..My classmate ?? " O . O ..Kim Ryeowook!!  That little punk ! >.<
 
"And I've heard that you had hilarious mistakes. I was lied to you, coz I don't want to hurt your feeling, Sungmin shi. "he laughed. What??..Like he is so care about me. You little idiot !  I said.." Oh, ho..ho..wait a minute, you think I'm look so pathetic?" I combated. He teased "Hah, Absolutely! " . " YahhH!! Cho KyuHyun!!" I angried..I am kinda sensitive..I hate disrespect!!! He is treating me like his friend. But I am a tutor here, and I am at his house, I can't just fight against with that psycho kid!!...* Deep Sigh* ..Both of us keep in silent for a while. Kyuhyun just sitting there and staring at me. 
 
I then break the silence.. " Okay, no more talking !! Now open your exercise book!" I give him an order. He don't even move around..He keep staring at me. "  Yah, What are you doing..? Are you deaf? Take out your textbooks! We need to study, you little punk" I give a hush order, my eyes are fiercing, and can't bear his alttitude anymore. Suddenly he stands up and grabs my hand.quickly then dragging me to his bed. " Yah..WHat..are..what are you doing..Arggh." I yelled. He threw me onto his luxury bed. I am totally shocked.What is he doing?? The condition is really bad..He is grabbing my hands tightly and both of us are laying on the bed. He and I are in a kissing distance..I panted.." Yah, Cho KyuHyun, Let go of me! What's all about ?? " I yelled and struggled. He whispered into my ear.. " I won. Sungmin shii, And I owe my bet , heh.."  " What??? A bet ?? " I shouted and struggled. He is so strong ..like a stone..he don't let me go.." Ah..That hurt..! Let me goo! " I yelled. He continued.." Are you scared,huh?..Sungmin shii." whispering. And giggling.." heh,heh." . No!No!..I must resist..His laughing style is like an evil. What if he'd me ?? I closed my eyes forcely because that punk is trying to closer to me. He pulled up my chin with his strong hand..trying to seal a kiss with me..closer and closer..almost touch.. ...............................................................................
 
" Phwee Kekeekeke..".... O . O ..I open my eyes slightly..and I heard that Kyuhyun is freezing and giggling..I am so stunned.." Hahhaha.." he laughed. He remove his hands on my hand but keep lying above me..and said ..." Sungmin shi, you are BABO!" WHATTT! HE WAS TEASING ME !!! Finally he get off from the bed ..I also get up from his bed..but still shrinked..He looked at me.and said.." Omo, your face are totally red now..hahaha~" he pointed me. Yes..I am totally in red now..I thought, he..he is going to..I shouted.." YOU MORON !! " ..and I don't know how to say...I'm speechless..how could he do that.. > //// < ..
KyuHyun stopped laughing after I am out of speech. I get away from his room and enter into the toilet. When I look into the mirror..my face is totally red..even my ears.  > . < ....Why, ..why he do that ..
 
When I come out from the toilet, Kyuhyun is waiting outside..I yelled.. " OMO~" . He keep staring at me, and said " Sungmin shi, tonight , I don't want to study, and let's have some fun, do we..? I said.." What?? You ..So..what i suppose to do now, babysitting you ?? " I combated. He think a moment.." Hmm, No..like I told you,I have to use your body." O . O ? "YahhH!!" I shouted.. Kyuhyun seems frightened.." Aishii, you scared me..Calm down, this time ..I won't jump over you.." he added..I am so sick of him..I want to go home. He blocked my way..where I am going to pick my bag..He said .."Where are you going ?" I yelled.." Away from you!!" I break his blockings.and trying to run away from him..He suddenly grabs my arm and ..dragging me to another place.." YAHHHH!!!! LET ME GOO!" He said cool.." Don't shout with your cracking voice! Come with me, you would love it.." ..........................
 
 
                                       xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Chapter 14endxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
 
Hahah~ Look at them, hahah~so exciting,right? Hope you gurls like it..!! I might be update next week!! Heheh~ See Ya next week!! Don't forget to comment and subscribe. ^^