Baby GoodNight

Love me not ?

Hey~ It's me again! heheh~ This time HyukMin Couple :D Enjoy~

EunHyuk's POV

Minnie said he would stay over home tonight. I'm so happy~ And I'm feeling better in this evening. We have been watching movies in bed and playing G0-Stop, even with my Mom. I'm feeling lucky , I won all the games. Minnie took care of me, he fed me, tuck me, massage me. He is like my wife. I wish I could marry him. Finally , it's 10:30 pm..Sleep time. Next day, he won't be here with me. When we were young, Minnie used to come over my house and sleep..but that was different..now..We,lovers..sleeping together....I was sitting on the floor and watching the drama..Minnie prepared the pillows and blanket ..and get ready to sleep. He called over me..."Hyukkie, Bedtime, Come!"

I ran over and jumped over to him..and we ,both fell onto the bed. Minnie yelled " Yah..that hurt, are you a patient ?" I bugged him like a Koala. "Heheh.." I do a lot of aegeyo to him. He likes my aegeyo. He padded my head..and brush my hair. "Hyukkie, you must be okay, araso? Tomorrow I can't be with you, cox I have a project to do.." he said. My mouth was pouted ..."Nel.." He kissed my forehead. And I kissed his full cheek, and it.


We both keep in silent for a while, I'm on the top of Sungmin..We are alike making out position, I dun care. All I want to be close Minnie. I looked into his eyes ..he smiled and laughed. I asked.."What's wrong? Why r you laughing ?" He said.." I can see myself in your eyes. :P " I'm also bust out of laugh..We both giggled, then we keep in silent again.

I whispered into his ear.." Minnie ah..shall we.." suddenly ..My mom came into my room. "Boys, Night snacks.." Oh.no..our position are like...we are frozen..my mom also stop speaking, she keep looking at us with surprise. And she said " Oh, are you guys playing ...."

"We..we're just westling,Mom..hehe~And I won!" I fooled to Mom. My mom laughed.."Aww..hahahha...I thought you guys making out.."  O o O She knows??

My mom placed a tea set on my table..and said.."Don't be so late to sleep , boys.."and winked us. When she leave the room, Minnie asked me ..." Do your mom know that you're a gay?" ".I don't know~" We looked back each other and start laughing.."hehehheh...hahah..We are so close to be get caught.."

Sungmin's POV

I know..Hyukkie wants to make out with me, but I feel awkward..not like usual..Maybe I'm just excited. I used to sleep with Hyukkie all the time. But this time is different. We are lovers now. Feels shy. Hyukkie wants me to get attention on him. Finally ..bedtime, the lights are out. We're both tucked in bed. We shared the same blanket. I didn't face to Hyukkie, I tried to avoid, feels hot..of coz one single bed in two people.  I pushed out the blanket , hyukkie's hand is on my waist, and he tried to climb to my chest. I don't know what to do. I'm awake, he whispered..."Still awake? " I said.."Oh..yeah..." I shrinked. He kissed my back corner of my neck..and it, hugged me tight. That way ,makes me hot. "Hyu..Hyukkie.." I moaned. I grabbed his hand...and I turned to him. " Hyukkie, Don't ..."I stop him. He didn't  listen to me..His sounds kinda naughty.."Why..not, Minnie..This is our chance to get closer.." and he tried to touch my cheek with his nose.  I still tried to push away from me.."No..No..Wait! Hyukkie!!" I yelled. Hyukkie stopped . He don't really happy that I'm struggling. He asked me.." You don't like it ?" ..I get up .." It's not like that, I..I think I'm not that ready.." I answered. He seems dumb.."Huh?" he sounded. " I ..I mean..you are not very well,rite? I don't think making out is the best way .." I don't know what I'm talking ..I'm keep bubbling..Suddenly..Hyukkie busted out of laugh.." Hahah~Minnie ah.." He kissed my lips softly..and put me on his warm chest and said.." Okay, my love..I won't do it if you don't want to..I should have ask you first." I feel touched..I do love to snuggle with him..but what if I can't control myself.."Sorry, Hyukkie.." I said with whisper sound.He said softly.." no need ..my love..All i know is I love you, I will protect..I won't let you cry or hurt by anyone! " We both hugged tightly for a minute..and Hyukkie said.."Let's sleep..You must be tired.." I nodded .

When we are laying in bed..Hyukkie said .."Baby GoodNight " .....And I said him back.." yeah, babe..good night" this is the best night of my life , with my boyfried. I wish I could spend more time with him..:)


xxxxxxxxxxxxChapter 20 endedxxxxxxxxx

I can hear your screaming, girls. :D I'm gonna sleep now.  My girls..>GoodNight < ^ ^