Scream

Love me not ?

Hey, girls !! Heheh~!  Today is Halloween Dayy!!!!! Hahh~hahah~ I'll make you scream today!!  Enjoy~~  ^ ^

Eunhyuk's POV

Lee DongHae told Minnie that I am refusing the duets. That fishy bully is so mean! > . < Now what i gonna do ? That bully even gave me a kiss,again!! He is overreacting now ! " ARGGHHH!" I screamed. I am totally madd madd ! I bounced rapidly cox I am angry. If I have a gun or weapons, I am really want to give a shot to that Lee Donghae!! I am acting like this, cox not that I don't like Lee Donghae, but I am afraid what if that bully tell Minnie about the kiss? That's the one I am afraid of, so ...all i have to do is.......T ___ T To do the duets with Lee DongHae !! Why is all happening to me ???? 

 

Sungmin's POV

Today our monthly exam results are revealing. I am so sure all the subjects are fine with me, heheh, with 100 marks,makes me no.1 again. Hyukkie come into the class and sit violently. He seems don't happy, I asked him " Yah, Hyukkie, Is everything okay ? " He lift his head and looked at me then said " I am okay, Minnie " he nodded ..but seems don't okay. Our homeclass teacher came into the classroom and announced " Ahem, okay, students...today your exam's results are out..I'll call out from the lowest marks.." she said. Eunhyuk stick his head onto the table, like he is hopeless. My head is up..and I am really expected to get the first again.

" Lee Eunhyuk! " the teacher announced.Not again, Hyukkie, ..he stood up and go get the answer sheet..and the teacher stared at him..." Eunhyuk shii, you should try a little bit more next time, okay? " ..Hyukkie just nodded " Yes, teacher, I am pass ,right.?" he asked..The teacher looked at his answer sheet..and smiled " As usual,my dear.. D minus ". Hyukkie seems releif..well, D minus ..but good for him to pass..He got his answer sheet and come to the seat. He is really happy and whispered to me.. " Minnie ah, I'm pass! " with a gummy smile. I nodded and smiled.. " Good job, Hyukkie! " I praised him. After Hyukkie, many students have been called out by the teacher from lower to upper.

It takes a little bit longer, of course, I am so excited.. Finally the teacher called out my name .. " Lee SungMin " I stood up and go to the teacher's desk..She praised me " I'm proud of you, Sungmin shii, you received the highest marks this month, keep on working ! " I bend my wais and said " Thanks, Teacher" ...everyone in the class give an applause to me. I take the answer sheet and go back to my seat. Hyukkie is really happy for me , his applause is louder that everyone..he smiled and grabbed my shoulder.." Yahh, Minnie, way to go ! ^  v  ^ " . I didn't see my answer sheet yet, cox I know i'll get full marks.

The school bell is rang. I am ready to go to the canteen, but ..for a while...other classmates asked me to show my answer sheet ...Aishii..I am so genius, everyone respect me! I like that feeling. ^ ___ ^ So I gave my anwer paper to them. They all gather around and looked. Hyukkie have to go to the music room so he left first.. I'm just waiting for my paper back from the classmates. One of my classmate, Kim Ryeowook, poked me.." Ah, Sungmin shii, congratulation! I don't know how'd you solve the unseen questions..About my mathematics.." Ah, I also surprise that I got full marks in maths, :) " I smiled and talked. But Ryeowook seems shocked.." Wha..full marks, ...I thought ..you got only 98 marks "

 

O . O " What ?? ! " I shouted.. " Didn't you see your answer paper yet ? " Ryeowook reminded me ..Then I ran into the gathering students and pick up my maths anwser paper..and i also checked the rest of the papers too, they are all full marks. When I look at to my paper, " Crabbbb! 98 ??? What..What happened..I answered the unseen correctly and why I only got this ?? "  I supposed to get full marks! I checked my maths paper agian, O . O found it, there are big red circles and written as question mark,and also the maths teacher's note. " YOU SHOULD BE CAREFUL WITH MEASURING UNITS" Urgggggghhhh~" What the lover of PETE?? Silly me !!>.< I'm keep hitting my head with my own hand..How could I forget to put all the measuring units ?? I'm doomed..Everytime I got full marks on every subjects, now I feel irritated by this maths' results. > . < My classmate, Ryeowook, grabbed my answer paper and shocked..

" Omo, you made a lot of misses here..if I were you, I would get full marks .." he said smiled..What..?? What the hell he is joking around like that..It's annoying. I give a glare to Ryeowook without speak to him. He shocked .." Umm, I mean..why are you angry about ? Anyway, you got flying colours than us! Cheer up  ! " he said. I am angry and worried not because I am a hyper genius , but because of the bet . Kyuhyun could do on his bet  O . O no..No~ I can't tell him! What do I do now.?? I am trying to make him something like RESPECT ! but ...why me ?? > . <

DongHae's POV

Heh Heh, I am so genius !! Finally I got Eunhyuk from that doll face. I am ready to make him fall in love with me! My target is getting near. Now it's lunch time, but I have to meet Shindong and Eunhyuk at the music room. Oh! in front of me, it's Eunhyuk, I can't wait to see his face, I ran to him and jumped over to him..." YahhhH!" ..Eunhyuk totally shocked i think ..He shout a little bit..                         "AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!! > o <"  What the ...I also shocked too, the way he shout is so unique. All the students,teachers and cleaners are looking at us, they might think I am going to him ... O . O ...I must settle it .." Yahh, why are you shouting like an old lady, Eunhyuk ah!,am I look so scary to you ? " I said cool and laughing..I look around if everything is clear. Then Eunhyuk angried..." Aishii What the..It's you again! " I grabbed his white collar and dragged him along with me.." Yah,,Let go of me! " he struggled. I just don't care..like a gangster..and said  " Shut up,you! Come on, we are late for the rehearsal !"  and keep walking to the downstairs.

Sungmin's POV 

In the classroom

What to do ? Aishii..I don't have to worry about that, anyway. I am a tutor! Mistakes can contain sometimes. Phwe...Steady..Steadyy..= . = ~ > . < Ohhh!!! I bounced and squeezed my hair. The school bell rang again, we have our own classtime, like study. I want to see Hyukkie but he is dancing right now with Donghae and Shindong. I need some consoles. > . < Am I overreacting about KyuHyun? Why do I care him that much ? I have been with him about a week..not really talk a lot . The thing is I need somebody near me. ... Hmm.. ~ Vibrate ~ Vibrate~ that's my phone..It's a messege . " Sungmin shii, today I am not going to do the rehearsal, I'll be waiting at my house. Come to my house at 4:30 pm. And I got my exam results, can't wait to see your marks, from Kyuhyun "  O . O ...." ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! " .

Yes, I screamed with loudest volume in the school. My voice spreaded all over the school compound. Yeah, I know, everyone might think , I have gone crazy because of my marks. T _ T~ Sigh..I have no choice, I should admit him. Oh~ Whatever..Stop thinking , stop thinking , stop thinking....

 

Eunhyuk's POV

 I can't escape from Lee Donghae, he is so tough. All I want to do is be with Minnie and dancing myself alone! Now he is dragging me to the music room . Why do I afraid of everything? Even to that fishy ?? Ahggg! That's it!!! I removed his right hand that he was grabbing  my collar.." Let go of me,you! I can go for myself." I shouted. Lee Donghae smrinked.."Hah"...I talked back " Are you happy with your beautiful lie to Minnie or your splendid plan or..whatever...don't you have any good to do something rather than messing around with my life?" Donghae don't answer my question, he continued walking to the music room. " Yah, you! Wait up! " I followed him.." I am asking you that why are you messing around like that!!? " He suddenly stopped walking when I asked him loudly. He came close to me, then I stepped backward a little bit, and he said " Messing around ? with you ? Hah? YaH, Eunhyuk! Who do you think you are kidding? I am a gangster and everyone know that. And you know what? Me, Lee DongHae do the thing that he really want it..and never step back. I am going to get you like I said to you before! " Wow..nice speech of him..O . O..I am speechless. The school bell rang. He continued.. "Aishhii, now you are wasting our half an hour practicing. I'd better get going now..Hurry and come, you punk! " I think ...Lee DongHae is a poorest creature on the earth, I know him something inside, he needs love . 

                                                        xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Chapter 13 endxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Is that a little bit boring for you ? I'm sorry , that I'm update late.. I don't reallt have a great mood yesterday..Really sorry!!! But I did write this chapter ended  cool, right? Heheh~ Donghae is a love machine, isn't he? Can eunhyuk read Donghae's mind ? Well, let's check it out on the next chapter :) ^ __ ^ Subscribe and comment , girls, don't forget~!!