8

The Choice

Narrator

 

Junhee was staying at one of her family’s hotels under a fake name, well her friend’s name. She wanted to keep to herself for a while before seeing her cousin and her “brothers”.

She was walking down the lobby clad in her Daehan University uniform when her phone suddenly rang.

“Hello?” She answered.

“Miss Kim, it’s me.”

“Butler Jang, is something wrong?” She asked, butler Jang was her butler back in Japan.

“I heard from the Kim household that a certain Shin Hyemi~”

“Ah that’s her name.” Junhee mused as she asked for her car from the valet.

“Yes, I heard from the maids she was the one who boldly kicked the young master on his leg.”

Junhee chuckled lightly.

“She’s quite feisty, Jang. I’ve met her already,thank you for telling me.”

 

Himchan was smiling as he stepped in the F4 lounge.

“What are you up to, young master?” Chunji asked.

Himchan smiled on plopped on the leather couch.

“I sense trouble.” Kai said.

“I’m still betting on Shin Hyemi winning against him.” Daehyun said bluntly.

Himchan’s smile faded and he glared at his friend.

“I dont think so, Daehyunnie.” He said proudly. Chunji and Kai chuckled.

 

 

Hyemi was inside the school’s laboratory, Yejin was beside her sitting down.

“Ya, we should get something to eat and continue this later.” Yejin nudged her friend.

Hyemi shook her head as she read her report.

“You can go ahead, I’m still full.” She replied. Yejin sighed and stepped down from her seat.

“Arasso, I hope you starve to death.” She chuckled and nudged her before leaving.

 

Hyemi was writing her report, she had her earphones on as she wrote away. She didnt notice that two male students had entered the laboratory.

She only realized she wasnt alone when she felt hot breath against her cheek. She jolted up and turned.

“Is there something you need?” She asked them as she stood up and pressed her back on the table behind her. The two students smiled at her menacingly and started to reach her, Hyemi’s eyes widened as she pulled away before they could reach her.

“What are you doing?!” She almost screamed, the two men didnt say anyhting as they walked to her, the taller of the two reached for her wrist and started to pull on her blazer.

That was when Hyemi started to scream. She could feel the other student opening her blouse’s buttons.

“Scream all you want, no one will hear you, Shin Hyemi.”

“This is what you get for~”

Then the doors burst open.

A very angry looking young lady strode to them and pried the shorter guy from Hyemi and gave him a clean punch to the face.

The taller boy looked at the girl in surprise and tried to her, but the girl just chuckled and kicked him on the groin.

Hyemi’s eyes widened as she recognized her. It was the stranger from the other day.

“What is up with this school nowadays?” She grumbled and knelt down to where Hyemi was. She assesed her ripped blouse, the girl frowned and handed her a cardigan.

“Wear this first, then let’s bust out before the teachers come.” She nodded as she pulled Hyemi up.

“You’ll regret this, you .” One of the male students hissed at her.

“Really.” She just said as she placed one arm on Hyemi and started pulling her.

“Himchan sunbae will get to you!” He hollered.

Junhee just rolled her eyes and helped Hyemi to the door.

 

“Yeah, right.”

 

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++