12

The Choice

 

 

Narrator

 

“Junhee!” Hyemi never felt so much relief as she saw Junhee come back unharmed. She had thought that someone had went after her.

Then the guy who had pushed her started to drag Junhee by the collar.

“Oppa!” Junhee said with a start as she was pulled. Himchan glanced at Hyemi for a second before and gave her a quick smile.

Hyemi blinked, then she saw hell break loose.

 

Himchan pulled the guy back and punched his nose. He smiled as he heard the satisfying crunch of his cartilage underneath his fist.

Kai happily blocked two guys before they could to Himchan. Daehyun was kind enough to trip one of them and stepped on his left hand.

Junhee landed on the floor, wincing as she clutched on her shirt collar.

“Junhee-yah.” Himchan pulled her up.

“You’re back.” He smiled widely as he enveloped his cousin in a warm hug.

 

Hyemi never saw a real smile on the leader’s face before. But when she saw it she felt something stir inside her. The way he boldly saved Junhee, she never saw that side.

And he had helped her. Him and his friends helped her and Yejin.

“They know each other?” Yejin voiced.

Hyemi looked at Junhee who was enveloped in Himchan’s arms. Her brows furrowed for a moment.

“She never mentioned. She did call the F4 fools.”

“Well, maybe she couldnt resist their charms? But Kim Himchan doesnt just go around and hug people.” Yejin murmured. Hyemi smiled and shook her head.

“Let’s go home-”

“Miss Shin and Miss Park, the young miss has assigned me to drive you home.” A female dressed in a pantsuit approached them. Hyemi and Yejin looked at her.

“Dont worry, I hope you two had a great time, I didnt destroy you’re night, right?” Junhee appeared before them.

“No...we understand.” Yejin nodded. Junhee smiled and gave them both a hug.

“She’ll drive you home safely, take care. I’ll see you at school.” Junhee smiled before leaving them.

 

 

“Until how long did you plan on hiding?” Himchan chided again. Junhee looked away, peeved that she got caught.

“Not long, I was just watching along the sidelines.” She grumbled. Kai chuckled and leaned on the couch.

“You already enrolled?” Himchan asked.

“Dude, she’s even back to the dance hall.” Kai shook his head. Himchan glared at his younger cousin.

“Where have you been residing? At the hotel?”

Junhee nodded sheepishly. Chunji’s gaze snapped at her. Then his brows furrowed.

“Thats not safe, Hee.” Daehyun said, voicing Chanhee’s thoughts. Junhee rolled her eyes.

“You’re moving to the house tonight. No buts, Kim Junhee.”

“What other choice do I have?” She sighed but she giggled and socked her cousin’s arm.

Chunji couldnt help but smile.

“What?”

“I saw that.” Junhee taunted.

“Saw what?” Himchan ignored her as he poured himself another drink.

“Shin Hyemi.” Junhee stated. Himchan blinked at her cousin.

“How long have you been hiding from us?” He asked.

“Long enough to know that you like her.” She shrugged and leaned back, the back of her palm lightly hitting Chunji’s.

“Right oppa?” She nudged him, Chunji smiled and nodded.

“Hee-”

“Dont worry, I’m on your side. And if you like her-”

“Kim Junhee.” Himchan threw her a glare. Junhee shut and drank her juice.

Kai and Daehyun smiled. It was good to have Junhee back, at least Himchan would be more...controlled.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++