13

The Choice

 

 

Narrator

 

Hyemi thanked Junhee’s female driver as she went down from the car. She went up to her apartment, it was unsurprisingly empty. Her parents were off to a business trip.

She went straight to her a room and took a shower.

Her thoughts went back to what happened earlier.

Himchan. He had helped her in a way.

But why did he smile at her?

He looked so different when he did.

Hyemi shook her head and continued her bath.

 

“Well, good night, my baby.” Kai grinned as he opened his arms for the younger girl. Junhee grinned and hugged him back.

“G’night oppa.” Then she pulled away, Daehyun had simply patted her cheek and left.

“I’ll ask them to bring the car around.” Himchan said as he walked towards the lobby. Junhee looked at the other playboy.

“You’ve been quiet, Lee Chanhee. Didnt you miss me?” Junhee grinned playfully. Chunji smiled one of his rare smiles.

“A little. Come here.” He said as he gently wrapped his arms around her. Junhee smiled and hugged him back.

“Good to have you back, Hee.”

 

As usual, students crowded as the four princes of the school arrived. Daehyun and Kai wer first ones to appear from their automobiles. Chunji followed them next, he was twirling his car keys on one finger. Then Himchan alighted his car, then to the femals population’s shock, a girl had stepped out from the passenger seat.

Junhee was dressed in a leather skirt that landed a few inches abover he knees and a graphic shirt.

“This is what I was...avoiding.” She murmured as she felt the stares on her. Kai chuckled as Himchan pulled her cousin with him to school.

“Oppa, dont you think its weird?”

“Mwoga?”

“Thos girls still crowd around you guys. It’s...disturbing.”

Daehyun had to smile.

“Right, Jung Daehyunnie oppa?” Junhee turned to him. Chunji grinned as they made their way to the F4 lounge.

 

“AH!” Yejin suddenly announced.

Her and Hyemi had just seen Junhee walk in the school with F4. She was walking beside F4, the first female seen to every walk with F4.

“What?”

“She’s the Kim Junhee.”

“Obviously, I know her name. I met her first, remember?” She murmured.

“No! She’s Kim Junhee. She’s a Kim.”

Hyemi stared at her friend.

“Kim Himchan’s father has a brother, he only had one child. That’s Kim Junhee. Kim Himchan’s only cousin.”

“Huh?”

Hyemi suddenly remembered Junhee’s careless attitude toward the threats about F4. Of course, they wouldnt hurt her.

“Kim Junhee is actually our age, but she accelerated a year. That’s why she’s a senior now.”

Hyemi turned to where the F4 lounge’s door was. It was closed now.

Then she remembered Himchan’s smile.

“I still cant believe it though, that the F4 actually stepped up to help us.” Yejin commented.

 

“You’re right.” Hyemi nodded slowly.

 

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++