2

The Choice

 

A/N: I forgot to point out in the foreword that this ff was inspired by meteor garden and BOF. sorry about that :>

enjoy :">

 

Narrator

 

Hyemi eyed the school in awe. Most of the buildings were made in brick or in glass. She looked at students who were walking around. Most of them had luxury purses hanging on their arms and expesive looking shoes. She shook her head as she looked at the school map that the lady from the admissions office had given her.

Just as she was about to head for the building she has just identified, she heard the female students squeal. Hyemi blinked and looked up, she saw four heads bobbing up and down from where she was standing, she couldnt see their faces because people were crowding around them.

“Who are they?” She murmured.

“Must be the kingkas.”

“Please, dont call them that corny name.” A voice said from behind her. She turned and found a girl around her age looking at her.

“Uhm, I’m...sorry, I didnt mean to~”

“It’s okay. Just dont let Sekyung and her friends hear you, they’d definitely grill you. I’m Lee Yejin by the way.”

“Shin Hyemi, nice meeting you.” Hyemi smiled, a little relieved that she finally knew someone with in the school.

“Are you a new student?”

“Yes, I am.”

Yejin smiled and started to walk with her.

“Those guys earlier, they are the F4.”

“F4?” Hyemi glanced at her.

“Well, to put it simply, they are like our kingkas, but once you get in their way or make a mistake, they can turn your life into a living hell.”

“What do you mean?”

“Last week, one of my sunbaes had accidentally talked back to their leader, today I saw him leave the school. He was expected.”

“They have power over the school? Thats impossible.” Hyemi said to her and she chuckled. Yejin just shook her head, they were inside the building now.

“No, they run the school.”

Hyemi looked at curiouisly, then Yejin stopped talking, she pointed towards a large pair of double doors, on the wall was a wooden plaque with Chinese characters on it.

“That’s their lounge. They have their own place in the school. Thats how powerful they are, so be careful.” Yejin said.

Hyemi was about to comment about how they were being rich spoiled kids, but she saw Yejin’s Hermes purse that was hanging on her arm. She closed instead, she knew she was with one of those kids. But Yejin didnt seem to be a brat.

“Come on, new student. I think we have the same class for first period.”

 

Kai was on his third cup of coffee as they stayed in their lounge.

“Who told you to drink so much.” Himchan chided and shook his head, he was sitting on the leather couch comfortably. Chunji was sleeping lightly on one of the recliners, while Daehyun was reading.

Kai rolled his eyes and switched on the flat screen monitor that was mounted on the wall.

“You’ll never understand, Himchan.”

“Of course, I dont. I dont change girlfriend’s every week.”

“You dont have one.” Kai retorted. Himchan glared at him and he turned away. Daehyun grinned.

“See, even Jung Daehyun agrees with me.”

“What?” Himchan snapped.

“You need a girl, maybe she could help fix that ugly temper of yours.”

Himchan jsut threw a magazine at him, Kai dodged it skillfully.

“Temper issues.” Daehyun nodded.

Himchan glared at him.

 

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++