Chapter 32

The Time Traveller

 

Taemin’s parents and the trio were very happy for Onew and Taemin. They were meant for each other. It was as if they were guided to find each other.

 

It was the first time Onew cleaned his room, he found the manual for a time machine and he was able to successfully build it to come to this alternate universe.

 

For Taemin, it was the longest his parents have been away from home for the maknae to warm up to his new friends and hence fall in love with Onew hyung.

 

Their love was so true and special that cupid would be ashamed of all their works, because their chances of meeting each other were smaller than 1 in 7 billion.

 

The sun was almost setting for the day. Taemin had decided that he wanted to go back with Onew, leaving his parents behind. Even though it was a difficult decision to make and Taemin was torn between his parents and Onew hyung, his parents encouraged and support him a lot. They told Taemin that it would be a different experience and that was where Taemin should really be. Adam and Eve won’t be travelling back because as hurtful as it was, reality wouldn’t be accepting of them for they had nothing to contribute. They felt more peaceful here in Nornia.

 

Onew led Taemin outside to sit on a fallen tree trunk while the others stayed in the penthouse. They took a much needed rest now that all the negative feelings have died down.

 

The oldest and the youngest were in each other’s embrace, whispering sweet nothings to one another. This night, the stars twinkled as they blushed at the loving couple. The vast sky signified endless possibilities for the two to explore and experience.

 

“Tae-ah, what is the sea witch like?” Onew was inquisitive.

 

“The sea witch is a scary woman! She has purple skin and flying hair! She’s ugly like her heart.” Taemin laughed at his description, he’d only seen her once in his life.

 

“Yea? What does she like?”

 

“She likes to be pretty, though I foresee no future in that for her. She’s vain, old, and lonely. She likes golden stuff too, you know, girls.” Taemin was just being mean.

 

“Jinjia?” An idea floated in Onew’s mind.

 

Onew had a little golden amulet that his grandpa has left for him and he plans to use it in exchange for Adam’s voice back.

 

“Minnie, can we go to the sea witch? I have something to get your Appa’s voice back.” Onew said.

 

Taemin’s eyes widened in interest, staring softly at his boyfriend.

 

“Really? Get Appa’s voice back?” Taemin was by now hopping on the soft ground in excitement.

 

“Yes, Minnie,” Onew chuckled, “But how do we get there?”

 

“Well. It’s too far Rainicorn won’t be able to get us there. I’ll have to ask Griffin-ssam.” Taemin thought with his fingers straddling his chin.

 

“Gr-Griffin? That means we’ll be flying there?” Onew knew what that entails.

 

“Hyung, are you scared?” Taemin laughed at Onew’s fear of heights since the hunting incident.

 

“No! I’m not scared of anything!” Onew scoffed, folding his arms.

 

“Yeah sure, my boyfriend is a brave man.” Taemin winked suggestively, and sat in Onew’s lap.

 

His slender arms around Onew’s neck, looking into his eyes like it was the best thing he’d ever laid eyes on. Taemin felt the urge to kiss his soft pale neck, so tempting under the moonlight. He found himself moving forward, shutting his eyes and lands his soft pink lips on Onew’s neck under his left ear. The boy slowly let the tip of his tongue that spot of his neck, earning a soft moan from Onew. That was enough to tell Taemin his hyung was enjoying it.

 

His fingers on Onew’s neck begin the back of his neck ever so gently, sending chills down his spine with every motion. Taemin moved his wet kisses, planting them along the way as he closed in on Onew’s adam’s apple. Feeling the lump, he begin to on it gently, steady moans heard from Onew.

 

“Tae-Taemin ah.” Onew was breathless even though he did nothing, “Wh-where did you learn this from?”

 

Taemin stopped whatever he was doing, receiving some puppy looks of disappointment from his hyung.

 

“I don’t know. I just felt like doing it. The moonlight on your neck was alluring.” Taemin grinned his eyes to a half-moon, forever so innocent.

 

“Did you like it?” Taemin probed.

 

“I loved it, Minnie, because it was you.” Onew smiled gently, slightly aroused.

 

His heart was beating fast and his palms were sweating. He felt a tightening in his pants and he wasn’t going to let Taemin find out. How embarrassing.

 

“Hyung, let’s go find Griffin then!” Taemin chirped, rushing as the clock ticks for the time to go back to reality. 

 

 


Damn, I've officially given up on trying to name my chapters! 

Hehe, anyway sorry for the late update, there's just so much going on right now! 

My finals are coming soon so I'll prolly not be updating anytime yet but I'll be sticking around AFF reading Ontae hehe so you can text me beep me if you wanna reach me! :P You can also send me fic recs but yea I only read Ontae around here:(

I'll see y'all really soon okay!!!! Thanks for reading!