Adam and Eve

The Time Traveller

 

“Morning Onew hyung!” Taemin chirped straight into Onew’s ear, stripping the coat off him.

 

Damn that bunny was still there.

 

“Tae-ah.” Onew groaned, annoyed.

 

He was having a beautiful dream since last night, because Taemin was in it, and there he was so roughly awaken by the person in subject.

 

“I want to sleep!” Onew pulled the coat back onto him from Taemin’s hand.

 

He pulled so hard the unsuspecting Taemin flung towards him, crashing in whole onto Onew.

 

Cheekily, Onew wrapped his arms around Taemin, pulling him in onto his lap, not allowing him to escape. He just wanted to hold Taemin forever like this, no matter how uncomfortable it was on the chair.

 

The little rabbit was almost squashed! It bit Onew’s stomach in protest.

 

“Ah!” Onew let go of Taemin, looked down to see the tokki glaring at him fiercely.

 

“Hah Onew hyung, you deserved it!” Taemin stuck his tongue out at Onew.

 

“It really hurts! Ah, look I’m bleeding!” Onew lifted his shirt a little to check.

 

Blood oozing out from a teeny weeny wound.

 

“Hyung-ah, it’s such a small scratch!” Taemin scoffed.

 

Onew couldn’t comprehend what he saw next, Taemin scooting to him kneeling down to his waist level and the wound. His fingers twitched a little at the sensation of Taemin’s tongue on his abs.

 

“There, done!” Taemin’s eyes sparkled, reflecting the sunrays.

 

“Th-thanks Minnie.” Onew stuttered out shyly, “Please don’t do that again I swear I’ll get a heart attack and die.”

 

What Onew meant was when Taemin did that, his heart pounded so hard under the constraining ribcage he could feel hurt in his chest. His ears turned red and his breathing became erratic. That was arousing.

 

But OF COURSE innocent Taemin took it the wrong way. The opposite way, in fact. He thought his hyung didn’t like it. He thought his hyung would rather die than him treating him like that.

 

“Mianhae, hyung.” Taemin looked down, not wanting to show his teary eyes to Onew.

 

He turned around and ran up to find Key Umma.

 

He opened the door and found his parents still sleeping peacefully, in each other’s arms. Both faces were smiling, so blissful.

 

“Key Umma…” Hot tears streamed down Taemin’s fair face as he crouched beside the bed, slamming the door behind him.

 

That was enough to wake Key up fully, he sprung up actually, like a corpse from its grave. But with the diva Key, it’s not that gore. He shook Jonghyun a bit to stir the puppysaurus, then climbed over him to tend to his sobbing baby.

 

“Omo Taebaby, why are you crying so early in the morning?” Key grabbed Taemin by his shoulders and looked into his face.

 

“Onew…Onew hyung,” Taemin managed in between sobs, “Onew hyung doesn’t like me!”

 

“Nonsense, how could anyone not like an angel like you?” Key denied, “Yah! Yeobo, go check what that stinking Onew has done again!”

 

By now Jonghyun was wide awake, confused at the crying mess at the crack of dawn.

 

“Yah hyung! What did you do to Taemin this time!” Jonghyun stepped down the stairs suavely.

 

Onew hyung, unaffected, sat at his chair cradling the little rabbit. it from ear to bum.

 

He honestly thought Taemin ran from him because he was embarrassed, and he likes a blushing Taemin at the sight of him. Especially after he’d seen his body, which he admits is quite satisfactory.

 

“What do you mean what did I do?” Onew asked innocently.

 

“You pabo! Why’d you make the poor boy cry?” Jonghyun chided.

 

“Cr-cry?” Onew let the bunny hop off at his feet.

 

Taemin was crying?

 

He immediately stood up wanting to go straight to Taemin to know why too, but was stopped by Jonghyun in his way.

 

“Wae? I also want to know why Taemin is crying!” Onew tried to push Jonghyun out of his way.

 

“What did you do to him?” Jonghyun asked, this time more sternly.

 

He’d really come to dote on Taemin like his son. The maknae seems so strong at times when his skills are required, yet so vulnerable in front of Onew.

 

“I, I didn’t do anything!” Onew raised his hand, to prove he wasn’t hiding anything from him.

 

Jonghyun wasn’t going to take that as an answer.

 

“I don’t know! This morning Taemin came to greet me.” Onew recounted, “Then I pulled Taemin onto my lap.”

 

He said the second sentence a little softer, the red in his ear hasn’t fully subsided.

 

“Then his tokki bit me here,” Onew pointed. “And it hurts.”

 

“There was a bit of blood, and Taemin, and he my stomach!” Onew looked away from the glaring Jonghyun.

 

By this time, Jonghyun was smirking as he re-enacted the scene in his dirty mind.

 

“Then why did he cry?” Jonghyun questioned, their morning play seems harmless, “What did you say hyung?”

 

“I told Taemin to never do that again, else I will die of a heart attack.” Onew rephrased, his ears were visibly red now.

 

“Onew hyung, a piece of advice, please think before you speak.” Jonghyun rested his arm on the older man’s shoulder, “I bet Taemin must’ve been thinking you hated it, you hated him.”

 

Hated him? I can’t even love him more, there was nothing to speak of hate.

 

In the room, Key was soothing Taemin, listening to his side of the story about this morning.

 

“I merely wanted to help Onew hyung!” Taemin weeped quietly, his tears had mostly dried, “He must’ve hated it, and he must hate me!”

 

“Hush hush, baby,” Key was smiling to the story Taemin told, “You’ve taken it the wrong way.”

 

“Look Tae, your mind is still…too pure. Let’s just put it this way: Onew doesn’t hate what you did, he loves it. He absolutely loved it. He would die just to try it again!” Key explained.

 

“Really Umma?” Taemin blinked the last tear away, looking even cuter.

 

“Taebaby, did Umma ever lie to you?” Key assured.

 

“Thanks Umma, you’re the best.” Taemin gripped his Umma tighly.

 

Key stood up and extended his hand to help his son up, which Taemin found comfort in holding and never want to let go. Key opened the door and led the way, Taemin following behind, hiding in his back.

 

As the living room came into view, Taemin saw Onew sitting on his same chair with his head in his hands. He was bent over and his hands clutched his red hair.

 

“Onew hyung, don’t worry, I’ve explained everything to Taemin.” Key boasted of his motherly instincts.

 

While Taemin was still doubtful of what Key Umma said, he’d like to believe at least that Onew hyung didn’t hate him at all. Taemin picked up the rabbit at his feet and cuddled him, him gently. He sat down on a chair behind him and continued his fondle.

 

Onew gulped down his saliva hard, the sensation from the earlier episode hasn’t exactly gone away. He imagined the rabbit to be a certain other part of him.

 

With the four young men still speechless in the living room, the door suddenly flung open. There stood at the doorway – Adam and Eve. 

 

 


Do y'all think Onew's abs are satisfactory hmmm?

 

This feels like the start of another story hehe. Thanks for reading!