Lady Rainicorn

The Time Traveller

 

“Neigh~!” Rainicorn neighed beside Taemin, his nose nudging Taemin’s body gently, waking him up.

 

“Morning my Lady,” Taemin awoke, smiling at Rainicorn at her affection.

 

Taemin brushed her gorgeous snow-white hair on Rainicorn. She was a faithful steed that chose to follow the young boy, giving up leading a carefree life with all of her kind. But Rainicorn, like Taemin, was somewhat different from the rest of the Nornia Kingdom. The unicorn had a rainbow coloured body, so beautiful, but so misunderstood. Unicorns are supposed to only have single-coloured coats, pure and enchanting. So she was out casted, rejected by her kind. Since humans were the only specie in Nornia and only had 3 of them, they were considered odd too. But Rainicorn saw the kindness in the three, how they could be so content as long as they were together and she longed for such a loving family.

 

She appeared in front of Taemin one day, scaring the hell out of him. Yet Taemin wasn’t afraid, just startled. Taemin welcomed and invited Rainicorn to his group of friends with Jake and co. Rainicorn felt accepted and stayed with Taemin ever since, she is now even dating Jake!

 

Since Rainicorn was magical like all unicorns are, she could easily protect him and so constantly kept a lookout for the sweet boy. She was born of celestial blood, she could understand what Taemin was feeling, like a guardian angel. She was so happy for Taemin, but decided that Taemin should find out himself what all his feelings really meant.

 

She saw through Onew too, and knew he had a pure and golden soul. Rainicorn can only be too happy that it was Onew Taemin had eyes for.

 

All night Taemin had his back facing Onew and since he was covered in his coat, he couldn’t feel and didn’t know Onew was with him all night.

 

He turned around, what he saw made him hold his breath.

 

A crouching body hugging himself tightly, face scrunched up in the attack of the cold. Still, his face was beautiful and so harmless. There was a visible stream of tear stain from his right eye made clear under the now morning sun.

 

Taemin sat himself straight up, ready to put his warm coat over Onew to shield him from the cold breeze still coming at them at the top of the hill. Then he saw Onew’s bruised toe and went closer to inspect.

 

“Poke.” Taemin prodded that tiny toe, watching it flinch, “Poke, poke, poke.”

 

Taemin continued, quite amused.

 

“Yah!” Onew grabbed Taemin by the waist and wrestled the younger under him, “It hurts you pabo! Haven’t you had a taste of me yesterday?”

 

Then the tickle war started. Both fought bravely like warriors, yet also careful not to hurt the other.

 

They rolled and laughed around, instantly energized this early morning. Rainicorn stood by the tree sensibly, only watching and feeling entertained.

 

“Ahhh! Lady, save me! Haha no! Lady~!” Taemin shrieked, half hoping that Rainicorn would save him from the horrendous fingers all over him, half hoping she wasn’t here at all.

 

“Brace yourself you how dare you!” Onew continued viciously, a laughing mess himself.

 

“Onew hyung! I’m sorry, sorry! Hahahah please! Stop!” Taemin laughed so hard tears were streaming down his pretty fair face.

 

Onew almost felt bad, but Taemin didn’t stop tickling him too and he didn’t want to lose.

 

“Okay okay hyung! I surrender under you! Please stop!” Taemin pleaded and stopped roaming his fingers all over his hyung.

 

He felt really bad, like he did something wrong. He didn’t know what he did. They were just playing right? He had this weird sensation under his skin, at his fingertips, in his stomach, in his body. Taemin was so super glad that he could easily hide his blush under all that flush from laughing.

 

“Good! I’d thought you should!” Onew stopped too, falling onto his back, back onto the soft green grass carpet, enjoying the shade of the large green umbrella.

 

Both still laughing. Onew’s face was so flushed, a deep shade of red. He wasn’t too sure if blood was gushing into his face for what reasons. Was it a blush? Or was he just giggling too much?

 

“Wait, who’s Lady?” Onew asked, cocking up an eyebrow at Taemin, trying to keep a poker face.

 

A sense of overwhelming disappointment filled his heart. Did Taemin already belong to someone? Was his heart already given away to someone else?

 


Rainicorn! She's a character in Adventure Time! If you watched it, she speaks Korean! Hahaha so anyway she'll play a part in the later story too!:) 

Thanks for reading!