Misunderstood

The Time Traveller

 

Onew walked in first, Taemin followed behind. Onew had accidentally left the door open last night when he dashed out for Taemin.

 

“Onew hyung, why didn’t you close the door behind you when you came out?” Taemin interrogated playfully.

 

“I thought you were captured by some horrible monsters! I was too worried for you I ran out…” Onew defended himself and stopped halfway, blurting out everything.

 

He stared at Taemin, waiting for a reaction. But only saw Taemin laughing his off, any harder he would choke on air.

 

“You thought I was captured by monsters? What monsters?” Taemin laughed so hard, “Even if I really was, did you think you could save me?”

 

Taemin’s face by now was hot as he laughed heartily. His jaws probably hurt. While Onew stood just by the door embarrassed, why didn’t he think before talking?

 

“Aish, laugh all you want, get in here before I shut you out!” Onew joked angrily.

 

 “This is my house if you haven’t realised Mr Wise Guy!” Taemin continue to mock.

 

“Jinjia yo, does the two of you always have to wake us all up by laughing?” Key came down the stairs sounding annoyed, with his little puppy following closely behind.

 

Key was, as usual, already dressed fashionably and ready to go anywhere in the world. Whilst Jonghyun looked like he was forcefully shaken awake, still rubbing his puppy eyes.

 

“Taebaby morning!” Key was happy to see Taemin so happy early in the morning, “Omo, Onew hyung! Why are you touching my baby?”

 

Jonghyun suddenly woke up and stared at the two of them, holding hands. Both had messy hair with bits of grass in it, their shirts were crumpled from all that wrestling, their feet were brown with sand.

 

“Hehe morning Key Umma!” Taemin replied like a little boy on his first day at school.

 

Onew quickly let go of Taemin. Obviously Taemin was on a higher level of protection that he was, he could foresee the punch coming at his nose.

 

Taemin ran over to give his Umma a morning hug, then his Appa.

 

“Onew, care to explain?” Jonghyun queried as if taking on the role of Appa examining Onew’s motives through his body language, but really he just wanted to know all the juicy secrets behind the skinship.

 

After the four boys past 13 they’ve stopped holding hands, until Jonghyun started to date Key, that is.

 

“It’s Onew hyung for you, punk! And it’s none of your business.” Onew said gleefully and walked away towards the wooden chair.

 

“Onew hyung, why doesn’t Jonghyun hyung get the tickle treatment huh?” Taemin pouted with his hands on his hips, as if he has been unfairly treated.

 

Though he did really like the attention Onew gave him when they played.

 

“Taemin shhhhh!” Onew quickly sprinted over to gag the boy like he told a heavenly secret.

 

“Tickling?” Jonghyun teased, “I didn’t know you were into that…”

 

Jonghyun was obviously referring to business in the bedroom.

 

“Don’t! You shhhh too!” Onew was now covering Taemin’s ears with both hands, not wanting to taint his mind.

 

“Yah Onew hyung stop bullying my baby!” Key shot him a glare, as if giving Onew a yellow card.

 

“Ani. Key Umma, I was being naughty too!” Taemin grinned innocently, pouting once again.

 

“Onew hyung…” Jonghyun raised an eyebrow at Onew and slapped him in the arm, “Where did the two of you go last night?”

 

Onew wished the ground would open up and swallow him whole. Here was Taemin talking as innocently as his untainted mind operated, and there was Jonghyun twisting and making everything dirty. Honestly, Onew was quite affected by Jonghyun’s teasing.

 

Onew shook his head wildly as if he was thoroughly misunderstood, he gestured Taemin to go up and wash up quickly and Taemin complied. Just then Minho was seen coming down the stairs too, well surprise surprise, he seems all dressed and ready to go.

 

“Morning hyungs! Why is the mood so jolly this morning? Did I miss something?” Minho asked as he hopped off the last two steps.

 

“Onew hyung explain yourself!” Key hissed at Onew, still wanting to know the progress of the two.

 

This morning he seemed to successfully transform into Taemin’s Umma and has to inspect the boyfriend he has brought home. What their relationship was and how far they have gone.

 


Jiangjiang! Two chapters at once! Hope y'all liked it! Thanks for reading!