The kiss

The Time Traveller

 

Losing his voice is nothing compared to losing his baby. Eve could always grow out her hair again, but there is only one Taemin.

 

So the couple received their potion and lost their voice and hair. The sacrifice for their child was noble.

 

Yong then took them back to the penthouse. It was late afternoon by then. Onew’s temperature has been fluctuating, but always on the high side. There was no way he could recover by today to go back in time. The trio was quite frenzied. Yet still they didn’t dare to move an inch away from Onew, tending to his tiniest whines.

 

“Here, use this to heal Onew.” Eve said with a sweet voice behind them.

 

Their attention fell immediately onto Eve’s bald head, jaw gaped open. Adam and Eve stood by the door, her arms clinging onto her husband’s arms. He extended his hand to pass the boys the little bottle of glowing solution.

 

“We went to the sea witch, she gave us this.” Eve explained.

 

“Umma, the sea witch?!” Taemin’s eyed widened with dread, he knew exactly what that meant.

 

“I don’t think she only took your hair.” Taemin used to be amused by the witch’s vanity because she can’t change her looks with her potions.

 

“She took Appa’s voice too.” Eve sounded sorry, “Taemin, you know we’ll do anything to see your smile again.”

 

“Appa…” Taemin looked intently into his father’s face, all hate dissolving this instant.

 

He jumped up and hugged his father so hard, so grateful and so loved. Taemin learnt that love meant sacrifices too, and his father demonstrated this admirably.

 

“Thank you Appa, you’re doing so much for me. I’m sorry for saying you were selfish last night, I was wrong.” Taemin cried into his father’s embrace, but he couldn’t hear him speak anymore.

 

Adam hugged Taemin back and rubbed his back, telling him that he has accepted his apology and Taemin was worth everything he’d done for him.

 

“Taemin, quick, heal Onew with it.” Eve urged.

 

Taemin detached himself from his father and took the potion in his hand. He walked gingerly over to the disturbed Onew and kneeled down to him. Onew’s eyebrows were almost knitted together from the torment of the heat.

 

Taemin pulled the cork off the bottle with a pop and lifted Onew hyung up slowly by his neck. He placed the bottle by his mouth but Onew was too limp to sip the potion. He didn’t have the extra hands to peer open his mouth to down the solution into Onew’s hyungs throat.

 

Taemin rested Onew’s hyungs head on the pillow once again. He closed his eyes and poured the potion into his tiny mouth, shut it and moved towards Onew. Taemin delicately placed his lips on Onew’s and pushed his hyung’s jaws open with his hands pressuring his cheeks. He let the potion flow from his mouth into Onew’s. It felt so natural and so right, apart from the medical aspects, Taemin felt his lips belonged to Onew all these while. Taemin’s doubts were cleared, Onew’s lips were indeed soft and supple.

 

The sensation from kissing Onew on his lips was different to the one he felt when his lips just grazed past Onew’s cheeks. He felt more intensely, but his face didn’t blush as much and his heart didn’t ring crazily this time. Taemin could do this for the rest of his life.

 

Onlookers behind could only feel their heart melts for the newly formed (though not official yet) couple.

 

Taemin finally let go to see if the potion took effect. Onew was still motionless and the maknae was losing his patience at the sleeping hyung.

 

“Pabo! Wake up wake up! How long do you want to stay asleep! I changed my mind! You can leave, you can…Just please, wake up...” Taemin got frustrated at that sight, he was more afraid of Onew dying than leaving him.

 

The slightly disoriented Taemin begin slapping Onew’s arm to wake him up, hoping that he would wake up to stop the abuse. Tears forming, again. He looked away from Onew, for the first time he was disgusted at his face.

 

 

“Minnie, it hurts you know?” Onew coughed a little as he regained consciousness and opened his eyes.

 

Taemin was still lost in his own thoughts of Onew hyung dying.

 


Yayyyyy! Onew oppa, I saved you back!!!!!!! 

 

Thanks for reading!