Take him away

The Time Traveller

 

“Taemin.” Taemin looked up at his Umma.

 

“Look.” Eve pointed to the waking Onew.

 

The bunny was elated too, he hopped onto Onew’s chest and sniffed his face.

 

Taemin looked back at Onew to see his eyes open, staring lovingly back at him.

 

“Onew hyung! You’re awake! Omo I’m so happy!” Taemin flew to Onew, hugging him with his body weight on Onew.

 

“The tokki the tokki!” Onew yelled weakly as he remembered the bunny on him.

 

“Naughty bunny, stop competing for Onew hyung with me!” Taemin said as he scooped the animal and placed it on the floor, far away from Onew.

 

“Tae-ah, you’re jealous?” Onew teased.

 

Taemin only looked at Onew wondering what’s ‘jealous’.

 

“You feel sour inside?” Onew continued.

 

Taemin realised that was exactly how he felt and blushed red.

 

“Jinjia Taebaby, you’re too cute!” Key Umma shrieked, hugging Taemin from behind.

 

Amidst all the excitement, Onew saw the bald Eve and a concerned Adam standing by the door. He calmed himself down and sat up straight at them.

 

Minho immediately walked over to Onew to explain what happened earlier on with Adam and Eve. Onew was moved by what they’d done for him.

 

“Kamsahamnida.” Onew stood up unsteadily and bowed a ninety degree.

 

Adam wanted to say so much to Onew, but he couldn’t. He wanted to tell him that he had forgiven him and wanted to leave Taemin in his good trusted hands. He could only nod back.

 

“You’re very welcome Onew. It was for Taemin, really.” Eve replied courteously.

 

 “But how, I don’t want ahjussi to lose his voice for a potion to save my life. Please tell me what I can do.” Onew said apologetically.

 

Adam gestured for Onew to let him write. Onew immediately took his pen and book and handed it to Adam.

 

It’s okay. I forgive you. It really wasn’t your fault. I wanted to do this for Taemin anyway. It’s the last thing I can do for him. Please take Taemin away from here, let him experience life anew in reality, where he should be.” Adam wrote.

 

Onew couldn’t believe what he saw that was scribbled on the lines of his book.

 

Thank you for taking care of Taemin while we were gone, though I’m sure he could’ve managed perfectly fine on his own. But you showed Taemin things that I couldn’t. You showed him friendship, loyalty and true love. I feel safe with Taemin in your hands.”

 

“Take him away?” Onew stuttered out, re-reading that one line over and over again.

 

The trio, Taemin and Eve stopped their small talks and looked at the two men, conversing with writing and voice.

 

Eve thought that it was a good idea too. Taemin would never be able to be fully human, he wouldn’t be able to grow up well here. So she understood her husband’s intentions.

 

“Yes Onew, you wouldn’t be able to imagine how heartbroken Taemin was for you when you lie unconscious on that bed. Please don’t ever consider leaving here without Taemin.” Eve said to Onew like a mother.

 

Onew blushed at the thought of Taemin being all worried and concerned for him.

 

“Taebaby, do you have anything you’d like to say to Onew hyung?” Jonghyun Appa egged Taemin.

 

Taemin looked at Jonghyun, slightly embarrassed.

 

Why are you making me do this in front of everybody I’m going to die!

 

Taemin looked at Eve for advice, but only received an approving nod.

 

“Tell me what, Minnie?” Onew eye-smiled at Taemin.

 

“Say it, Tae-ah! If not you might lose the chance again!” Key warned.

 

“IloveyouOnewhyung!” Taemin blurted out quickly, really afraid he wouldn’t get a chance again after all those incidents that happened.

 

“Wha-what?” Onew asked, though he’s pretty sure he heard it clearly the first time.

 

Taemin pouted at his sickening lover, he looked at his two Ummas for help as he always does whenever he feels pressured and shy. But Key and Eve ignored his eye-begs and shook their head, signalling that he’s got to get out of this hole himself.

 

Taemin took a long deep breath.

 

“I love you, Onew hyung.” Taemin said, staring adoringly into Onew’s sparkling eyes.

 

 Onew walked forward and put his hands on Taemin’s waist, pulling him closer but not hugging. Taemin looked down, embarrassed to look at his hyung after the confession. Onew held Taemin’s chin up to face him, he looked lovingly into the younger boy’s eyes.

 

“I love you too, Taemin.”

 

Taemin thought he heard imaginary fireworks being set off all around him. He couldn’t see anyone else but Onew now. His heart raced in his little chest, his stomach had fluttering fairies and his knees weak with Onew’s hands on him.

 

Onew had just confessed to him too! He heard it with his very own ears.

 


Hiiiiii! Okay okay finally a proper true confession! But yea, I'm kinda still thinking how to make them consciously kiss. Hmmm. I sort of ended the story without them really kissing. 

But I guess that's not the reality y'all wanted right?

 

Thanks for reading!