another jungie?

No Chance to Grow

A few days later, soojung made a surprise visit to SHINee's dorm. she brought various kinds of foods and beverages from ice cream, banana milk, yoghurt, cakes, candies, etc. all were taemin's favorite. soojung wanted to make him happy in return.
He stepped in front of the door and pushed the bell button. she waited for a while then he could hear someone approached the door. He stepped back, so that person could see her through the hole.
"soojung-ah!" jonghyun surprised when he opened the door. "what are you doing here?? do you have any plan with taemin today?? he's sleeping right now! we have schedules until dawn and he hasn't even woke up until now. do i have to wake him or.."
"relax oppa. you speak too fast." soojung laughed upon seeing jonghyun talked as fast as light. "no, i come here to surprise him. he made a surprise a few days ago so i don't wanna be the one who always be given. i wanna give him something too." she explained happily.
"ahh.." jonghyun nodded.
"who's that????" soojung could hear key's voice from inside.
"ah..come in. Let's talk inside." jonghyun said while helped soojung brought her stuffs.
soojung took off his boots and followed jonghyun inside. They went to the kitchen, finding onew and key who were busy with lunch preparation.
"oh? Soojung-ah!" key greeted her first.
"hello oppa!" he waved at key and onew.
"taemin hasn't woke up yet." onew said.
"i know. i wanna surprise him so i didn't tell him before." she explained.
"well..go wake him up. it's almost 12 am." key said nonchalantly and continued his activity.
"make sure the door is always opened." jonghyun added.
"oppa!" soojung blushed upon hearing jonghyun's words.
"just in case." he grinnes widely. "chop chop"
"where's the room?" soojung asked.
"ah i forgot to tell you." jonghyun clapped. "there, the one near the bathroom."
"okay thanks oppa." soojung smiled then left the kitchen. she walked quickly to taemin's room and opened the door slowly.
she left the door opened and approached taemin who was still in the deep slumber. he hugges his bolster tightly with innocent look. he looked like a baby when he slept, making soojung wanna pinch his cheeks.
Soojung sat at the edge of his bed and watched him slept. he mumbled something in his sleep, making soojung chuckled.
"jungie.." taemin mumbled.
"oh? did you call my name?" soojung surprised. she leaned closer and heard taemin mumbled once again.
"jungie.."
"i'm here, oppa." she smiled, touching his arms lightly.
"don't leave..i love you.." taemin mumbled.
"i won't leave. i'm here.." soojung frowned. 'is he having a bad dream?'
"jungie..why did you cheat on me?? even after all this time i still love you.." he let out a small sob, making soojung stunned. She didn't know why she started to have a bad feelings.
"jungie..you said there would always be minnie and jungie..you lied to me.." he continued sleeptalking.
"jungie..minjungie..don't go.." he said.
soojung quickly stood up and left the room. everything went blank because she didn't know what happened juat now. All that she wanted to do is ran away from there and pretended that she never heard that. soojung still had no idea who's minjung but she'd try to find out soon. She ran away from his dorm, not even bother to look at key and jonghyun who kept calling her name.
she tried hard to hold her tears because she didn't want anyone to see that. she decided to go to her secret place because her parents were home. she didn't want them to worry because of her.
she quickened her path and bumped into someone. she looked up and realized it was jongin.
"are you in hurry?" he frowned upon seeing her.
Soojung couldn't hold her tears anymore. as soon as she saw jongin, she started bawling non-stop. jongin was surprise but he didn't say anything. he pulled soojung under the slide and hugged her, letting her cried her heart out. he her back gently and kept whispering "it's okay.." for the next two hours.