happy

No Chance to Grow

 

"hoaaaah.." soojung yawned for the umpteenth times, not caring for her image since she's already inside the lounge for vip passengers.
"Close your mouth." sulli closed soojung's mouth with her palm, clicking her tongue because of her behavior.
"sorry." soojung muttered. she stretched her body and leaned her body against the couch, closing her eyes.
"You didn't sleep, did you?" Sulli squinted her eyes, looking her best friend with suspicious look.
"I did." Soojung yawned again. This time, she managed to cover . but only 2 hours.
"what time did you go back last night?" sulli asked again.
"i don't know. i was too tired to see the time so i slept as soon as i arrived." she explained. 
"Hmm..had a great date, huh?" Sulli nudged her with signture grin on her face.
"Kinda." soojung shrugged. "When's the boarding time?"
Sulli looked at her watch,"in 5 minutes, i guess. you should sleep on flight."
"You don't have to say it." she murmured.
"good morning." taemin greeted the girls with his smile. soojung waved slightly at him.
"Oh oppa!" sulli smiled back at him. "where were you? i didn't see you since morning."
"taking care some stuffs." He shrugged. "Why?"
"Nothing." sulli shrugged. "I thought you lost again."
"Yah!" taemin pouted. he ruffled her hair, making the younger pouted.
"Soojung-ah! oppa bothered me again!" sulli nudged her.
"Tattletale." Taemin stuck his tongue out playfully.
soojung shook her head in disbelief. "Kids.."
"Hey! we're the same age friends!" sulli protested but soojung just shrugged nonchalantly.
"have you eaten?" Taemin asked soojung.
"i drank a glass of milk." soojung answered. "I wasn't really hungry."
"Umm..i think i'm gonna move there." Sulli grinned. She waved at those two and ran to the nearest chair where SHINee members sat.
"how's your sleep?" Taemin asked, leaned his body against the couch. soojung automatically rested her head on his shoulder and snuggled closer.
"I barely slept." soojung admitted. "My mind kept wandering even though my eyes were heavy."
"sorry." Taemin patted her head. "you can sleep during the flight but not now--hey! jungie! don't sleep!" Taemin shook her body to wake her up.
"ukh..i almost fell asleep." She rubbed her eyes sleepily.
"You guys become much closer in one night." Key commented when he passed by.
"Thanks for the compliment, hyung." Taemin grinned widely.
there's an announcement about their flight, saying that it's finally a boarding time. taemin helped soojung to get up, bringing their belongings and held her hands. they walked side by side to the boarding gate, ready to go back to korea.
 
soojung wake up after 3 hours flight. she rubbed her eyes sleepily and looked around. almost everyone had fallen asleep so it's so quiet. she turned to her left side, seeing taemin was busy looking outside the window while listening to music with his headphone. he still didn't know that soojung already wake up.
soojung looked to her right side, seeing luna and victoria slept soundly  with amber and henry behind them. She landed her gaze to the seat in front of luna where someone slept with his head hung down just like that.
'doesn't that hurt?' she shook her head and kept looking at him. his face looked innocent and from a glance, he could tell that the boy was exhausted.
"I heard from kyungsoo, he didn't sleep last night." taemin whispered to soojung, making her startled because of him.
"Oh oppa!" she flinched because of taemin.
"Good morning again i guess." He smiled, her hair gently. "You slept soundly."
"Yeah that was the good one." she admitted.
"He would have a good one, too." taemin nudged her.
"I wish." She smiled at him then looked at jongin who was sleeping.
"you should settle your issue with him." Taemin suggested. "It's not good to be like this too long."
"I really want to. but i can't find the perfect occassion." She huffed.
"be patient. everything needs process." taemin patted her head again.
"But oppa." soojung said, turning to him and leaned closer to him. "About our conversation last night.."
"oooh.." Taemin smiled "come closer." He commanded. Soojung nodded and leaned closer to him. once they're closer enough, taemin whispered to her ear.
"got it?" Taemin said, making a thumbs up gesture. soojung nodded and smiled happily.
He lifted his body and plant a kiss on soojung's temple. "I'm happy now.."
"Me too." Soojung smiled, reaching out her hands to hug taemin.

**confused? lol the following chapter (it'll be the last one) will make it clearer :p