another revelation

No Chance to Grow

Neul hamkke isso sojunghan gol mollatton gojyo
Onjena nawa hamke issojun sojunghan saramdeureul..


"Yah! Oppa!" Soojung screamed, trying to run away from jonghyun who ran after her with a bottle of water in his hand. he smiled mischievously, trying to splash the water to her.
soojung ran as fast as she could even though it's so difficult due to slippery floor. soojung looked around then laughed at taemin who got splashed with water by onew. she was busy laughing at him without knowing jonghyun finally stood right behind her and started pouring water mercilessly to her head, making her startled and screamed because of its coldness.
"Oppa!!!!" she yelled at jonghyun who poked his tongue then ran away to find the next target. soojung pouted. she determined to take a revenge but to someone else.

da hamkke soneul jabayo
geurigo hanereul bwayo
uriga hamkke mandeul sesangeul
haneure geuryeo bwayo

nuni bushi jyo, neomu na areum dabjyo
maju jabeun du soneuro uri
modu hamkke mandeuro gayo

her gaze fixed at her sister who was busy avoiding everyone and laughing like a princess, as always. she crept behind her, walking silently and poure the water to her back. jessica squealed and turned around, finding her sister who was running away from her while laughing out loud.
"Soojung-ah!!!!" Jessica yelled at her, stomping her feet in annoyance. She pouted cutely because of that and she started looking for the target.
It was past midnight, when the last stage of smtown concert held. All artists gathered together at the end, singing the "hope" as ending song while goofied around with a bottle of water in their hands. some of them (especially boys), even drank the water and made their mouths as "natural sprayer" (which making the girls looked at them in disbelief because of their greasiness).
"come on, guys! time to thank them!" leeteuk as the oldest, calling them to gather at the front stage to give the farewell to thousands fans around the stage. soojung quickly changed her direction and ran to the front via side-stage, meeting taemin and boa who was holding hand while waving at fans. Boa looked at her and started teasing her, making her chuckled.
"I'm not jealous, unnie!" She said in the middle of her laughter.
"I'll do it better next time. Taemin is mine." Boa said jokingly, making taemin laughed even harder.
"Nice try, but no." She shook her head cutely and continued to run to the front stage.
soojung looked around to see the empty place but she couldn't find the exact place to stand. everyone stood randomly and busy joking around with people beside them.
"Soojungie! here!" Vic called her and gestured her to stand beside her. Soojung nodded and approached her to stand right beside her.
Vic took her hand and held it. "We have to hold hand and bow. hold the hand of person beside you." she told her. soojung already knew it since the first smtown a few years ago yet vic never forgot to tell her every smtown.
soojung turned to person beside her and she froze when that person was turning to her at the same time.
they looked at each other for seconds before one of them tore the gaze away.
"Your hand.." She asked.
"Eh?"
"We have to hold hands together." She explained. the later seemed confised and not understand so soojung decided to take his hand and hold it before bowing together with all artists.

Modu da nuneul ttobwayo nunape sesangeul bwayo
Kkok majujabeun du soneuro uriga haenaessoyo
Duryoumeun opsoyo seulpeumdo ijen opso
Uri maeumeul yogie moa gippeune chukjereul yoroyo


...And that was their first encounter after the incident a few months ago at jongin's.

"That's was awkward.." Sulli commented before taking a sip of her strawberry milk.
"What?" Soojung asked while cleaned her make up with cleansener.
"You and jongin." She replied. "Awk-ward."
"You'd better remove your makeup than gossiping." Soojung calmly responded.
"It's true though."  Sulli shrugged. "Everyone can sees it, babo. you guys grew distant since...umm..i dont know. A few weeks before exo debuted?" She tapped her chin, trying to remember it.
"We're busy. they're rookies we're preparing for electric shock." Soojung replied.
"Yeah, so busy until none of you talk even when we had times to chat in waiting room." Sulli mocked her. "Seriously, soojung. what happened with you? you guys were so damn close and suddenly we can't even see you in the same building except for works." she crossed her arms.
"We're okay." Soojung denied it.
sulli huffed. "i think it's not good if you stay quiet and grow distant like this. we're family and we'll meet almost everytime."
"But the matter isn't that easy." Soojung sighed.
"Whatever." Sulli shrugged then got up from the bed. "I'll bathe now. "
"Ah, i'll go for walk with taemin oppa. you don't have to wait for me." Soojung grabbed her hoodie an wore it before going out.

"Night market is the best thing here." Taemin said happily while munched his grilled hotdog.
"I agree." Soojung nodded, taking a sip of his mango juice.
taemin and soojung sneaked through the back door and managed to have a midnight date at the nearest night market. they ate a lot things there and didn't even think about their swollen face tomorrow.
"Who cares about getting scold when we're in this paradise?" Taemin exclaimed happily.
"You always look happy when you're with food." Soojung commented.
"Don't be jealous." He poked his tongue.
soojung smiled and continued to sipped her juice. she actually didn't really pay attention to taemin since her mind was wandering around.
"...Isn't it?"  Taemin said while nudged her.
"Huh?" Soojung looked at him confusedly, definetely had no idea about the conversation.
"You didn't hear me, did you?" Taemin pouted.
"Sorry oppa.." Soojung felt guilty for doing that.
"Are you okay?" Taemin asked her.
"Hmm.." She mumbled. he avoided taemin's gaze because she's afraid of seeing her boyfriend while her mind was preoccupied by her best friend.
"Are you sure? If you're tired we can go back to hotel."
"No!! No!! I'm okay!" Soojung shook her head violently. "I'm totally okay!!"
Taemin was silent for a moment, staring at her beautiful gitlfriend who looked weird and kinda unhappy these days.
he needed to do something.
"jungie, can you wait a moment? I have to go somewhere ...fetching something." He said.
"Oh okay." Soojung nodded.  "I'll wait on that bench."
"Wait a minute, okay?" He said then gave a peck on soojung's cheek before running towards somewhere.
Taemin took his phone and quickly made a call.
"Sehun?" he said "okay. i'm coming in less than a minute.
Taemin quickly changed his direction and ran as fast as he could. He looked around, to find sehun in the crowd.
"Where's he?" He muttered. he's about to call him again when he finally found him, with a cap behind the the tree.
"Hyung! Here!" He called taemin.
Taemin quickly approached him and caught his breath.
"Where?? I can't leave here too long." Taemin said.
"Hotdog stall." sehun said while pointed at one stall.
"Okay, thanks bro!" taemin said, patting sehun's shoulder before running again. his next destination was hotdog stall.
hotdog stall wasn't too far from sehun's position so in a moment he finally arrived there, seeing the one he wanna meet.
"yo!" Taemin patted that person's shoulder, making him surprise.
"Taemin?? what are you doing here??" Jongin looked surprise to see taemin.
"Long story short, i need to fulfil my stomach." He grinned. "Follow me." He said while pulled jongin with him. jongin was too surprise so he didn't even try to escape.
"W-where??" He asked.
"You'll find out soon." Taemin said.
jongin's face fell when he saw where taemin headed to.
"N-no why" jongin tried to escape but taemin strengthened his grip.
soojung, in other hand looked so shock.
and finally three of them gathered there. taemin forced jongin to sit beside soojung. He stared at both of them, crossing his arms with judging look.
"So.." He started. "Mind to tell me what's going on?"

 


Author's Note

so, i suppose some of you want to kill me because i keep teasing you and torture them back and forth.

don't kill me, i beg you lol

a few more chapters and the end is near

/drumroll/

 

well, i personally thank you all for reading my story and i hope you enjoy it!

i love you. i love you. i love you. i love you. i love you.

i really do.