35

Back To You

 

Narrator

 

Kai walked in the club and was immediately escorted to a private room. He ran his fingers through his hair before stepping in the room.

“It’s been a while.” Kris said from his seat, then he stood up to greet his friend.

Tao chuckled from his seat and put down his drink.

“Meens got into trouble?” Kris asked.

“Some men….disturbed her, ge. She’s…at home.”

“So you want to take care of them?” Kris asked.

“Yes, I cant stand the fact that they made her break down and yet there still running around happily.” Kai replied.

“How do they look like?” Tao asked.

Kai produced an envelop from his coat pocket. He had printed the photos from his phone.

Tao reached across the table and opened it. He grunted.

“They actually had the guts to touch our dragon lady. It’s either they have a death wish or they’re drunk as hell.” Kris said.

“Don’t worry, anyone who hurts my cousin will have to answer to me.”

“Thank you, ge. I’ll have to get back.”

“Sure, but don’t tell her I’m back yet. Hao le?”

Kai nodded and slapped Tao’s shoulder before leaving.

 

Kai smirked to himself as he walked in MInah’s flat with two boxes of pizza.

“You’re crazy.” Minah said as she went down.

Kai looked at her questioningly and proceeded to prepare their utensils.

“It’s like stabbing someone right in the face, Kim Jongin. Why didn’t you listen to Suho oppa? Hyojeong must be so pissed at you now.”

Kai flinched and looked at her.

“Yes, I saw the article.” Minah said as she sat down.

“Meens, you know~”

“I know you never intend to introduce her but you cant do this Kai.” She sighed.

“I don’t….love her, you know that.”

Minah paused; Kai placed a pizza slice on a plate and placed it in front of her.

“I understand, but you just embarrassed her Kai.”

 

 

Lee Pyungsan and Park Soojin were both enjoying their drinks inside a club when suddenly four men surrounded them and dragged them out.

“What the hell are you doing?!”

“Get your hands off me!”

They ended behind the club’s building, trapped with the four men dressed in black, and then two tall figures appeared.

The four men bowed to them as they passed.

“What do you want from us?” Park Soojin asked. Kris smirked lightly and tilted his head.

“You touched a part of our territory today.”

“What?” Pyungsan looked at them stonily.

Tao looked at them.

“We’re here to collect back.” Tao said before kicking them both.

The two cursed, before they could hit back, the four men with Kris and Tao had attacked them. Kris glared at them before leaving.

“Hang them on the Jeju stadium. Make them feel pain as much as possible.” He ordered before leaving.

 

Kai shook his head.

“Meens, I don’t like what she did. She told my parenta about us, without asking me first.”

“But still, Kim Jongin, You’re hurting her this way. Imagine~”

Kai put down his glass with a clunk and looked away. Minah closed and looked away.

“I know, I shouldn’t getting into your life that much, but please, if~”

“I want to break up with her, Meens.”

Minah paused.

“…I tried loving her, but it just didn’t work. My feelings for Hyojeong were always just….because I like her. Not more than that and I know the two of us wont last long.”

Minah looked at him and took a bite from her her pizza slice.

“Well, if that’s what you think, then tell her. I don’t like the type of situation where you are now. You two will get hurt and…it’s just bad. Promise me that you’ll fix this.”

Kai nodded. Minah smiled at him and ed the pizza to his face.

“Eat. And where were you? It took you an hour just to get pizza.”

Kai hid his smile.

“I had to pass by somewhere. You finish your slice, I’ll got get mine.”

“Somewhere?”

“Trust me, babe, you don’t want to know.”

 

 

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++