Zelo... I Missed You

Prison of Love

 

 

I ran to my bathroom and jumped into the shower. I sang to the songs that my mother always hum when she's washing the dishes. When I finished washing my hair, I got a body towel and wrapped my body with it. With a smaller towel, I wrapped it around my head and let the towel absorb some water. I walked to my closet and looked for cute outfits. Should I wear a y outfit? Cute? Pretty? Chick? I couldn't decide, so I wore a loose shirt and shorts, grabbed the outfits and ran to YongGuk's room. I knocked on his door and waited for an answer. Few seconds later, he opened it and looked surprised to see me. 

 "YongGukie oppa~ help me choose my outfit for Zelo!" I tried to say it full of aegyo, since I was kind of scared that he'll say no. 

 "Aigoo~ okay," he said as he sat on his bed to judge the outfit. I grabbed the first outfit, which was "pretty" It was a white dress that came down to half my thigh. It had a black belt around the belt attached to the one piece (dress). It also had buttons attached to it on the top.

 "I like it! You should wear that to our next date! Don't wear it for Zelo," YongGuk said as he showed his gummy smile.

 "I'm just going to wear this," I said as I grabbed the other clothes and left YongGuk's room. 

-----

 I put it on and looked at myself in the full length mirror that was attached to my closet door. I checked my shoes and fixed my hair. I checked my makeup and grabbed my purse. I could feel butterflies in my stomach and chills running up and down my arms. Thinking about meeting Zelo made me want to scream, but I have to act mature. I flung the purse on and walked out of my room, making click sounds as I stepped my wooden floor. YongGuk was couple of steps ahead of me and was heading downstairs. I followed him and tried not to wobble on my killer heels. It's been a while since I wore these, and it's killing my toes. 

 "You ready?" YongGuk asked me as he opened the balcony door. I nodded and walked to where the helicopter was. I hopped on and put on the headphones that were placed on my spot. YongGuk sat down next to me and adjusted his headphones. I buckled my seatbelt and stared outside the window. The helicopter started moving and it started flying to its destination. The flight was quiet, and it was starting to get a bit awkward. I looked over at YongGuk and saw him staring right at me. 

 "Why are you looking at me like that?" I asked him as I scooted farther away from him.

 "Don't run away from me," he said. For some reason, that sentence sounded really depressing and serious. "Don't run away from me with Zelo, because I will find you." This time, his voice sounded a bit mad. 

 "I'm not going to comment," I said as I looked away from him. 

 Through the whole ride, all I could hear was the helicopter buzzing. 

----

 

 I arrived couple blocks away from Zelo's house. Every moment I took a step closer to his house, I could feel my heart beating faster and faster. When I was right in front of his house, I took a deep breath and pressed the bell. I heard footsteps walking towards the door. I heard a click and saw the door open. I saw a glimpse of Zelo's face and let out a squeal. Zelo's eyes widened when he saw my face. "H-hi," I managed to spit out. I didn't get any hi in return. I got a long, warm, deep kiss from him. It was quiet awkward for me to pay attention, since the birds were chirping in the background and I knew that YongGuk was stalking us right now. 

 "I missed you so much," Zelo said between the kiss. He wrapped his arms around my waist and started kissing me more. I just closed my eyes and kissed him back. 

 I broke the kiss, since I had a feeling it was going to last forever. I walked into his house and closed the door tightly behind me. I locked the door, so YongGuk wouldn't be able to spy on us in Zelo's house. I followed Zelo to where ever he was going. He went to the kitchen and I saw his brunch on the kitchen counter. It was jjajangmyun, a type of fast food that a lot of people eat in Korea. My lips were full of saliva, since I haven't had jjajangmyun ever since YongGuk kidnapped me. 

 "I'll order you one, hold on," Zelo said as he grabbed his phone that was next to his jjajangmyun. Zelo walked to the living room and started ordering all these foods. I looked out the balcony and stared at the birds that were drinking water from the rain this morning.  I looked around the balcony and saw YongGuk staring at me behind the balcony. It felt like those horror movies when there is this little girl staring out the window in a white dress. I jerked and fell out my chair. I picked myself and the chair up and looked at the balcony. YongGyu was gone. Just like what he did before he kidnapped me. Why can't he leave me alone?

 “You okay?” Zelo asked me as he sat next to me. I nodded and watched him finish his jjajangmyun. He started laughing, which made me laugh.  “I don’t know why… I’m just really happy to see your beautiful face. I missed it so much! I missed you so much as well! Now stop staring at me when I’m eating, it’s awkward,” he said as he showed me his teeth that was covered in jjajangmyun sauce. I smiled and looked away from him like what he wanted.

 “I’m sorry I just disappeared,” I apologized as I stared at my feet. I felt a warm hand on my shoulder and looked at my right shoulder.

 “It’s not your fault. You were kidnapped, and I’ll keep you safe. I’ll do anything to get you back,” he said as he showed me his trustworthy face. I smiled and gave him a hug. It was nice to have a boyfriend that doesn’t stalk you.

--

 “ERMAGOSH! I LOVE YOU!” I said as I unwrapped the aluminum foil off the dishes. The food that Zelo ordered for me arrived, and I started spazzing. I haven’t had them and I really missed eating them, since the place that YongGuk took me to doesn’t have any phone services. -_-

 “That’ll be sixteen bucks,” the jjajangmyun ahjusshi said as he fixed his helmet. Zelo handed him twenty bucks and told him to keep the change. I was enjoying my food that I didn’t even notice that the ahjussi left. I looked up and saw Zelo staring at me. I smiled and ate my food as fast as I could.

 “Slow down! You can ch-“his words were interrupted by my loud coughs. I chocked on a piece of noodle and coughed obnoxiously loud. “What did I tell you,” he said as he lightly punched my arms.

 “You didn’t say anything,” I said with my eyes full of tears.

 “Anyways, I want to take you out on a date. We haven’t been on a date for a long time,” Zelo said as he handed me a cup of cold water. I smiled and agreed with his idea.

 “Great! I’m going to go change and get ready. I’ll get you a new pack of toothbrush for you to brush your teeth.” Zelo ran upstairs and I heard loud thuds booming up in the ceiling. I laughed at his childish behavior, but I got to admit, it’s super cute.

--

 “I was signing up to watch star king. I heard Infinite H is coming on,” Zelo informed me when I went up to his room to brush my teeth.

 “Oh okay! I can’t wait,” I said as I squirt toothpaste on my new toothbrush. I brushed my teeth while staring at myself in the mirror. I can’t believe I was going to have a day without seeing YongGuk. I hope..

 “Where have you been?” he asked me as he fixed his cap. “I know that you were with YongGuk since he kidnapped you, but like where are you? I don’t want you to be alone with that freak,” he said as he moved closer to me. He hugged me from the back and placed his soft cheeks on my back.

 “I don’t think I’ll be able to return… I think he wants me to live with him forever,” I said as I stopped brushing my teeth.

 “Bastard,” I heard Zelo mumble to himself. I couldn’t argue with what Zelo said, since it was true. I goggled with water and got the toothpaste out of my mouth. I wiped my mouth with a white towel and waited for Zelo to get completely ready. I walked to his bed and started playing around with his phone.  His phone was a galaxy note II and his background picture was me. I couldn’t help but blush. I looked at his pictures and half of the picture was me and him. The rest were his relative or his family. He had couple of selca, but mostly me.  “Let’s go!” Zelo said as he turned the lights off the bathroom. I nodded and locked his phone and handed it to him.

----

 

"WOAH!" I oohed when I saw Hoya from Infinite H controlling a guy and he was following Hoya's lead. When Hoya had his hands near his feet, he’ll only move his feet. I stared in amazement and tried it with my toes, but all that moved was some of my toes. I shook my head and made a promise to never try dancing to things that people do in Star Kings. Zelo laughed when he saw me fail at my little dance. I glared at Zelo and we laughed together. He put his arms around me and I scooted closer to him. Watching these things with your boyfriend is the best thing to do. Next, this lady was getting her hair done and it was really cool! Hoya was doing a parody version of the real dance, and it was actually really good. He did it with his buddy DongWoo.

 Star King ended quicker than I thought. When it was over, I clapped and stared at the celebrities one last time. It was my first and last time seeing celebrities. Zelo and I held hands so we wouldn’t get lost in the crowd. As we were heading out, Zelo asked me if I enjoyed Star King. I nodded and begged him to take me here when I return. He laughed and said “anytime my beautiful princess.”

 I looked at the clock and saw that it was already 4:24 PM. I only had four more hours left with Zelo, and I wanted to make it memorable. “Let’s take sticker photo,” I said as I dragged him out of SBS. Sticker photo is a booth where we take pictures and we can change the fx, add stickers, write with pretty brushes. To make it better, it’s sticker! So you can like stick it anywhere you want like mirrors or your phone case. When Zelo and I arrived at the stationery store, I ran to the booth and checked it anyone was in there or not. Thank God there wasn’t anyone there. I grabbed a big headband and put it on me. I got a similar one and put it on Zelo. He adjusted my headband while I adjusted his. When we finished adjusting each others, we went in the booth and started taking pictures. We took one where we acted all pretty, fluffy, funny, creepy, and weird. For the last one, we kissed. The pictures came out and Zelo said that I could decorate them. I wrote today’s date, and put a pink heart around us. Zelo added some finishing touch and we pressed the print button. The picture came out with a copy and we asked the worker to cut it for us. While she was doing that, I picked out a notebook and some pens.

 “Look! Isn’t this cute?” Zelo asked me as he put up a sushi doll.


I laughed and walked towards him. There were varieties of sushi dolls when I stood next to him. “I want this one!” I said as I got the same one that Zelo had in his hands.  

 “Let’s make this our little couple doll,” he said as he put his arms around me. I nodded and looked up at him. We both laughed and walked to the counter. She had our pictures cut perfectly with a machine, and I placed all the objects on the counter. “I’ll buy this! My treat,” he said as he got out his wallet.

 “Wait no! I need to buy you something,” I said as I looked in my bag.

 “But you don’t have money,” he said as he gave smirk.

 “True that…” I said. He laughed and gave the lady his credit card.

 “It’s fine. It’s my treat anyways,” he said as he grabbed the bag full of things we just bought. The lady handed him his credit card and a receipt. I took it and we walked out the stationery store and went to an ice cream shop nearby. We were both big fans of ice cream, so we had no problem with eating ice cream in a temperature below zero.

 “When you return, I want to marry you,” Zelo confessed. I was in the middle of choosing my toppings when he told me that. “I know you have to think about it… but I want you to think about it while you’re away,” he said as he put on whip cream. I just nodded and started eating ice cream. For some reason, the atmosphere got a bit awkward. “Oh! Can I see your notebook we just bought?” Zelo asked me, trying to fix the atmosphere. I handed him my notebook and he flipped to the first page. He asked me for a pen, and I gave him a pen as well. He focused on his writing that he forgot about his ice cream. It was in the state of melting, so I ate it for him. A few minutes passed and I was getting bored. So I peeked over to see what he was writing. He moved the notebook away from me so I wouldn’t be able to see. I pouted and begged him to let me see it. “It’s yours! I’m just writing a letter for you so you won’t forget about me,” he said. He was still focused on his writing, so he didn’t even look up at me when he said that. I just on my plastic spoon and stared at space. “I’m done,” he said as he handed me my notebook, shut. I was about to open it when he stopped me.

 “AH AH AHH~~~ WAIT!!!” he said as he put it in my bag for me.

“Okay…” I said as I looked down at my empty cup.

 “You’re so cute! I love you to death,” he said as he lightly pinched my cheeks.

“He he,” I said as my lips curved into a smile.

“Time to go,” someone said behind me. It was a male’s voice, and it was pretty low. That helped me figure who it was in seconds. The stalker.

 “It’s not time yet,” I quietly said. Even if it was quiet, it sounded cold and unlike me.

“Our date is suppose to be until eight. Not five,” Zelo said as he stood up from his seat. The atmosphere was intense and scary.

“I don’t care. I’m in charge of her right now and I want to take her home now,” YongGuk said as he walked towards me.

 “You are not in charge of her. You’re simply stalking her and controlling her. And don’t get near her cause she’s my girl. Not yours,” he said as he pushed YongGuk back.

“Kid, don’t mess with me,” YongGuk said as he showed him his charismatic look.

 “No don’t mess with me. I know that I’m younger but I know how to handle a girl unlike you. Stalking her.. psh.. I’ll be terrified if that happened to me. You know you’re really selfish?” Zelo said. YongGuk punched Zelo on his face and the store got silent. Everyone was staring at us three, and some had their phones out.

 “Please put your phones away,” I said to the people in the store. They did as I asked them and I turned to Zelo and YongGuk.

 “HOW CAN YOU HIT HIM? DON’T YOU KNOW THAT HE’S MY BOYFRIEND AND I LOVE HIM WAY MORE THAN YOU? IN FACT I DON’T EVEN LOVE YOU. I WISH THAT I NEVER WENT OUT WITH YOU AND NEVER MET YOU IN MY LIFE,” I yelled at YongGuk. Some people in the store oohed, which didn’t really help. I could see in his eyes that he was deeply hurt and he didn’t know what to do.

 “Are you okay baby?” I asked Zelo as I scanned his face. I saw blood running out of his nose. I got a tissue and wiped it for him. “Look. I can’t even look at your face anymore,” I said as I gave him a disgusted look.

 “What’s so special about him? Why can’t you love me?” YongGuk yelled at me.

“First of all you stalked me. Second, you beat him up. Third you killed my mom and fourth… we’re not meant to be with each other. You got to understand the fourth reason.”

“Whatever. You’re coming with me,” YongGuk said as he grabbed my wrist and squeezed it extremely tight. I was being dragged my YongGuk when Zelo stopped YongGuk. He took my hand and his and unlinked it. He grabbed my wrist much softer than how YongGuk held mine.

 “You don’t treat girls like trash. I’m younger than you but I know better about girls… How sad is that?” Zelo said as he showed his smirk. YongGuk scoffed and punched Zelo on his nose this time. Zelo fell backwards and I heard a loud thud. Zelo must have passed out because his eyes were shut closed and he wasn’t getting up. I squatted next to him and tried shaking him. YongGuk placed his hands on my shoulders, but I slapped it off. I stood up and slapped YongGuk on his cheeks.

 “Why do you have to ruin everything?” I yelled at him as a tear dropped. He didn’t say anything, but he dragged me out the store. I looked behind me and saw my bag and my notebook. “MY BAG!” I yelled. YongGuk didn’t even let me get my bag. He kept dragging me to his car. A kid got the notebook and my bag and tossed it to me. I caught it and thanked the kid for giving me my bag. I looked at Zelo and another tear dropped. My baby…

-----

 

The moment I arrived at the prison, I ran to my room and slammed my door shut. I locked my bedroom door and wept on my bed. Replaying the moment when I was with Zelo… When we were laughing with each other, when he wrapped his arms around me… I didn’t even get to kiss him with passion… I mean we did but I wanted to kiss him first. But that… That butthole just had to get in the way… Why did he end the date earlier than it was suppose to be? Why does he have to ruin everything? That bastard… I stared at my bag and remembered my notebook that Zelo wrote couple hours ago. I ran to my bag and got my notebook out. I turned to the first page and started reading it.

 

 Dear: My beautiful EunHae,

 

            Yo~ It’s me Zelo! I missed you so much when you got kidnapped. I thought you were mad at me, since you weren’t answering my calls. I thought that the person that I really loved left me. So I went to your house and found out that you were missing. I got mad at YongGuk for kidnapping you, but I got madder at myself for not being able to protect you. Next time something like this happen, I’ll kick his and make him leave you alone. Even if I’m the same age as you, I feel like a little kid whenever I’m next to you.

 

            Anyways… I felt like a horrible boyfriend for the couple of days. My heart ached by thinking about how you left. I always wondered how you’re doing and if you ever thought about me. Because I couldn’t even think straight when I figured out you got kidnapped. I actually hired special FBI’s to find you. I will make them look harder if I fail to keep you by my side. I’m so sorry that I’m a horrible boyfriend. I’ll do better and when we marry, I’ll make you the happiest girl alive.

 

                                                                                                -Love Zelo!<3 PPUING PPUING!

 

 I was crying the whole time, but the last part made me smile. I hugged the notebook to my heart and closed my eyes. I miss him already and I hope I can get out of this place. Actually… I think I can…

 

--

 

Zelo’s P.O.V

 

 “Sir SirSIR!” I opened my eyes and saw bunch of people crowded around me. Then all the things that happened before I passed out flashed in my head. I looked around for EunHae but she was nowhere in sight.

 

 “W-where is Eunhae?” I asked the people around me.

 

 “She got dragged to a car with the guy,” someone answered. I hit the floor with my fist and looked over at the table that we were sitting. Her bag and her notebook were gone. I threw the cup away and grabbed the plastic bag that had my sushi doll. I walked to my car and stared at myself in the mirror. I had the chance to kick his … But I couldn’t… I pressed the middle of the handle, which made my car honk extremely loud. I pressed it for couple of seconds and stopped. My anger didn’t seem to fade away. I turned the engine on and buckled my seatbelt. I drove to HangGang River and parked at a parking lot. It was a bit empty, since it was dark outside. I walked out of my car and screamed my anger out. All those stress and painful moment I’ve been through. As I was screaming, a tear dropped from my eye. I couldn’t scream anymore. I started sobbing and I wiped my tears away.  I’m sorry Eunhae that I’m a horrible boyfriend and I can’t protect you…


Author's note!!!

YO YO YO~~~ haha XD as you can see, I wrote a lot for this chapter. >:) (IMPROVEMENT~~~)

So this is basically a date that Zelo and EunHae have but YongGuk ruins it. This makes Eunhae and Zelo mad and such...

If you haven't noticed, Eunhae is offically 

B-I-P-O-L-A-R

 

okay.. I'm gonna start randomly spamming with Zelo's picture...

 

 

Okay.. I'm done XDD that wasn't a lot --" 

anyways!!! (I get off topic a lot)

I hope you enjoyed this~~

Thank you you for reading this >_< I hope you read this story again~~

------

Q & A time with comments >:)

Wont4GetBoutYou says : Soooo bang yong guks goona die???? BAM ....sorry

muhahha~ I shall not tell!! (Cause I'm a spoiler --")

If you keep reading this, It'll probably answer this question >:) so please keep reading and support this story!! 

 

GoldiePleace update soon! Please! I beg you! ( 2 comments combined)

ASDFGHJKL thanks for telling me to update!! I feel proud when people say that >_< hehehe so that's probably the reason why I updated today and it was a long chapter >_<

 

*IF YOU WANT TO ASK A QUESTION, YOU CAN ASK ME ON THE COMMENT BELOW. IF YOU WANNA BE ANNOMYNUS, JUST INBOX ME ;D I'LL KEEP YOU ANNOMYNUS~<3

------

 

If you want to read other stories by me....

 

Infinite! You're My Oppa Season II

 

 

My Older Brother A.K.A My Love Rival

 

-----

ASDFGHJKL

DID YOU GUYS SEE IT?!?!?

INFINITE'S NEW LOGO!!!!!

NOW PLEASE RELEASE THEIR SONG AND MV AND MAKE THEM DO A COMEBACK!!

I MISS THEM TOO MUCH