Home

Prison of Love


Eunhae's P.O.V

I sat in the front with Zelo on the way home. Instead of looking at Zelo or looking forward, I looked to my side and watched tall buildings 

pass. My mood right now? Sad and homesick. Even if I was at YongGuk's house for a month, it felt like it was my house. I felt so comfortable in that house.

I checked the heat to see if it was hot enough to throw the butter in to make it melt. When I was done unwrapping the stick of butter, YongGook took it from me and placed it on the frying pan for me.

“I don’t want you to get a burn,” he said as he gave me his eye smile.  I smiled at him and gave him my failed eye smile back. “Aw~ you’re so cute,” he said as he pinched my cheeks softly. Then, I felt my cheeks starting to burn up.  I quickly turned around to hide my cheek that’s red as a rose.

I smiled at my flashback and closed my eyes. I wonder what YongGuk's doing right now...

--

YongGuk's P.O.V

She's gone, again. She left my side and left the house with Zelo. Letting her go was really hard but it was what I had to do. My mom told me when I was little that if I truly love someone, I have to let them go. And if they truly love me back, they'll come back to me in the future. I laid down on my bed and looked to my side. I forced a smile and a tear dropped. If Zelo didn't take her, Eunhae would've laid next to me right now. If Eunhae was here, we could've snuggled together or make food together. If Eunhae was here, I would've tell her how much I love her and how sorry I am for being so cruel and mean to her in the past.

But she isn't.

I took a deep breath and closed my eyes.

Even if Eunhae isn't here with me physically, I know she'll be in my heart forever.

--

Eunhae's P.O.V

 

"We're here," Zelo said as he parked in his garage.

"Wait... I thought I was going to go home," I said as I unbuckled my seatbelt.

"What if that guy kidnaps you again?" Zelo said as he turned off the engine.

"HE WON'T!" I yelled.

"HOW DO YOU KNOW HE WON'T?" he yelled back.

"B-because. I trust him now," I said as a tear dropped.

"Look Eunhae.. I'm sorry I just yelled at you but I'm just really worried about you. It was the hardest month I ever went through because you weren't with me," he softly said as he wiped my tears away.

"Thanks for thinking about me baby," I said as I walked out of the car. I walked upstairs to Zelo's room and looked out the window.

"Was it unexpected?" Zelo asked as he hugged me from behind. "You know... Invading his house." I nodded and turned my head towards him. I gave him a peck on his lips and turned my head back towards the window.

"I missed you baby," I said.

"Don't call me a baby. I'm like all grown up now," Zelo said with a mixture of anger and sadness.

"It's just another name to call you. Like darling and such," I said.

"Why can't you call me honey or darling instead?" he asked.

"B-because... You are a baby," I said.

"Do you want me to prove you that I'm not a baby?" he whispered in my ears.

"What?" I asked confused. He walked in front of me, dragged me to a wall and slammed me on the wall. I winced in pain and looked over at Zelo.

"Zelo ah..," I whispered. He leaned towards me and started to kiss me passionately. I kissed him back and put my arms around his neck. Later on, I jumped on him and locked my legs around his waist. He moved his hands to my waist and secured me. He walked to his bed and threw me on his bed. He took his shirt off and jumped on top of me.

"Are you enjoying this?" he asked me between the kiss.

"Y-yes," I said as I tried to catch my breath. His lips formed into a smirk and moved his lips down to my neck.

---

“D-does it hurt?” Zelo asked me. I nodded and placed my head on his arm and moved closer to him. “I didn’t mean to hurt you like that… I just wanted to pro-“

“I know baby. I meant honey,” I said as I kissed his lips.

We talked about what happened for the last month and what we’ve been through. As we were talking, we got to a topic about EunByul. It started getting a bit awkward but I tried my best to keep a fake smile.

“Sweetie, I know that it’s a fake smile. Rub it off your beautiful face,” he said as he pulled me closer to him. I immediately dropped my fake smile and gave him a frown. "Eunae ah... I love you so much... Don't ever leave me," he whispered with his eyes closed.

"I won't Choi Junhong," I said with a smile. I saw a smile form in his mouth and I closed my eyes.

---

Few Days Later

"Min Eunhae!!! Breakfast is ready!!" Zelo yelled.

"I'll be down in a couple of minutes," I yelled. I leaned towards the toilet and started throwing up. Ever since yesterday, I was dizzy and I threw up none stop. I heard footsteps come up and I immediately flushed the toilet and pretend to brush my hair.

"Are you okay?" Zelo asked me with a worried face. I weakly nodded and continued brushing my hair. "I know about you throwing up... There are two reasons why this is happening. It's either because you’re sick or because you're... Pregnant,"

Pregnant.. Nah... I doubt it.. Wait... Zelo didn't use protection... And my period was suppose to come today but it's not coming... What... No... no...

"Junhong ah... Let's go to the store and buy a pregnancy test," I said as I got up.

"No. You stay home, you're dead sick and what if something happens to you when you go out?" he said as he gave me a sad worried look.

"It'll be awkward for you to go alone and buy a pregnancy test wouldn't it..? I'll just go by myself, just drop me off," I said as I put on Zelo's hoodie.

"If you are pregnant... We should get married.. You know..." Zelo said as he turned red.

"Let's check first doofus," I said as I lightly punched his head.

---

Few Hours Later

Zelo's P.O.V

Oh my gosh. What did I just do..? Here I am, next to Eunhae. She's crying her eyes out and I'm just comforting her.

"It's going to be alright honey," I said as I lightly hugged her.

"Do you think we have to wait a week or two to know like who the father of the baby is?" Eunhae asked me between her cries.

"Isn't it obvi... Don't tell me," I said as my voice grew cold. I felt something squeezing my throat. Don't tell me she did it with that stalker.

"I did it with him. Okay? I'm sorry," she said as she started crying harder. I just sat there, shocked that she'd actually do it with him.

---

YongGuk's P.O.V 

 

"Master, it's been like two days since you haven't eat... Are you okay?" one of my maid asked me.

"I'm not okay. I need Eunhae right now. She needs to be right  next to me," I said as I stared at the window.

Eunhae ah... I seriously need you..

"Perhaps... You can move back there?" she suggested.

"... Start packing," I said as I got off my sofa.

--