Untitled

Prison of Love

Eunhae's P.O.V

 I hopped on the shotgun and fastened my seatbelt. YongGuk hopped on the driver's seat and Zelo took the back seat. I the radio and listened to classical music. I closed my eyes and enjoyed the peacefulness. It was what I needed right now. Then, I heard heavy bass and all electro music. I turned the volume down and glared at YongGuk. 

"My baby is going to suffer loud electro music Yongguk," I said as I switched back to classical music. He rolled his eyes and said 

"Whatever you say," he said as hestarted the engine and started driving in a highway. We started talking about the baby and got to the subject of the baby's name.

"I don't know if it's a girl or a boy," I told both of them.

"Then choose a boy name and a girl name," Zelo said from behind. I thought for a perfect name for my precious child.

"Baekbum for the boy and Sullin for the girl," I said. 

The two of them thought for a moment and agreed with the name. Yongguk got out of the highway and started driving in big roads. We were in Seoul right now, heading to Jamsil. It was going to be a LONG car ride. 

Yongguk started driving 80 MPH and I started getting nervous. 

"Yo, it's too fast, what if you get in a car accident?" I said as I held on his wrist.

"Everyone's going like 100 MPH!" he argued.

"Still! It's unsafe," I said as I started thumping. 

Then... I heard a crash and felt myself roll over. Then...

Everything out.

Author's P.O.V

As Eunhae and Yongguk were arguing, a drunk driver slammed into their car from the side and made Zelo's car roll over. It rolled 360 degrees because of the speed of the two cars and it slid about a mile away from where they were. Everyone lied in the car, unconscious.

---

YongGuk's P.O.V

I heard muffled voice. I opened my eyes and I saw bunch of unfamiliar faces look down on me. I looked around and saw that I was on a gurney. I had an oxygen mask on and I saw Eunhae lay down on a gurney next to me. I immediately hopped off and ran to Eunhae. However, I felt pain in my leg and collapsed.

"Sir, be careful. You broke your leg!" a doctor yelled. He picked me up and placed me on the gurney. I don't know what just happened... Why am I lying on a gurney and why is Eunhae injured...?

WHAT...

WHAT ABOUT... 

THE BABY...?

---

Zelo's P.O.V

I woke up in a hospital. I was in the same room as Yongguk and Eunhae. I looked over at Eunhae and saw that her forehead was wrapped in wraps and she had an oxygen mask on. I moved my arms a little and felt pain. I winced and touched my broken arm. 

"You broke your left arm. I broke my right leg and.... Eunhae is in a coma," Yongguk informed.

EUNHAE... IS IN A COMA..?

My eyes started to tear up and my heart felt as if someone squeezed it as hard as they can. Even if she was in a coma... She looks so beautiful...

"W-what about the baby?" I stuttered.

"The baby is miraculously saved," Yongguk replied, "but the doctor said that she might lose part of her memory."

It can't be me... IT JUST CANT....

 

12 Days Later

 

Eunhae's P.O.V

My eyes opened up and I was in an unfamiliar room. I heard beeping and the news and I felt something on my nose. I looked around and saw Zelo sleeping on me. I smiled and touched his hands. He then, woke up and saw that I was awake.

"EUNHAE'S AWAKE!!!" Zelo yelled. Then, I heard like ten thousand footsteps heading towards me. Three doctors, four nurses and this... guy...

They all looked at me and sighed in relief. The doctors were happy that I was alive. They gave me what happened and why I'm here. The doctors and nurse left after the information and I was left with Zelo and the stranger.

"I'm so happy that you made it Eunhae!" the stranger said as he held onto my hands. I immediately pulled my hand away and frowned at him.

"Do I know you?" I asked him. 

His face hardened and Zelo looked at me in disbelief.

"Do you know who he is?" he asked me.

"Is it the president of South Korea or something?" I jokingly said.

"Oh... my... gosh...." Zelo said with his mouth wide open. "Do you know who the father of the baby is...?" Zelo asked me.

"I HAVE A BABY IN MY STOMACH!?!" I yelled. Zelo and the stranger nodded.

"The father is me," Zelo said as he held onto my hands.

---

OKAY IM JUST GONNA END IT HERE.

THE REASON WHY THE CHAPTER OF THIS STORY WAS 'UNTITLED' WAS BECAUSE I DIDN'T WANT TO GIVE AWAY THE WHOLE MEMORY LOSS AND SUCH...

I updated a little because I need to do my hw... (otl... it's like 8 and I sleep around 9...) 

TT^TT 

ANYWAYS

THANKS FOR READING~~

&

---

COMMENT TIMEE 

WAITWAITWAITWAITWAIT... WHO'S THE FATHER?!?!!?!!!!! O_O VQJDIEJRODNEJ  -Claudine_NG

HEHEHHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHHEHE

-----

AAHHHH NOOO,you can't do this to me!! that's awful. who's the freaking father???  -pretty_rania1

OH YES I CAN DO THIS TO U. I'M THE AUTHOR OF THIS STORYYY~~ MMMHMM~~ *SNAPS FINGERS IN A Z FORMATION* I CAN MAKE THE BABBYY DIE WITH SOME TYPING

-----

NO NO NO NO NO NO NO !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

you cannot do this you have to tell who the father is !!!!!!!!
wait is it both of them???? no that cant happen......
is it someone else?????? wait that cant happen either...... wait it could happen rite?????
was she just not prego and the thingy did it wrong??????
ahhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! please update!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  -Little_ricky 

OHHH MYYY GOSSSHHHHH I CAN USE ALLL THIISS THINGSS FOR MYY FANNFIIICCCC

THANKKK KYUUU~~

----

I'm still reading...

Kekekeke....
I have many group or indovidual project so it's hard to open AFF... 
And in the night i'm end up in my bed...
Gosh... I'm such a sleepy head...

Anyway i like the storyline... And Zelo's pictures (?), at first think Yongguk is just an ordinary stalker, but he has a sad story about his past TT.TT... Poor Yongguk... 

OH MY GOSH~ THANK KYU~~~ HAHA I KNOW. ZELO LOOKS SMEXY. 

The truth is... people that behave the way Yongguk do is mostly because they went through something harsh in their life and they just NEED some love that they are not receiving. So I kind of wanted to tell you that sometimes... people should get to know why a person is behaving the way they do. -Yoe_chan 

 

---

 

Ur so good at this fanfic!! Plz update  -kimchiaquino

oh my gosh. really? I think my writing is starting to STINK. I read like one random chapter of this story and I'm just like ;_; it's so perfect. why are my recent ones so... bleh..

So I'll try to make my fanfic better~ <3

 

LOTS AND LOTS OF LOVE TO MY READERS <3