Day Two, Date

Prison of Love

 

  YongGook's P.O.V

 Maybe I should apologize to her... I was walking back and forth in front of her bedroom door, hesitating. I finally gave in, and knocked on EunHae’s door. My heads were covered in sweat and I could feel the cold sweats running down my neck. EunHae opened the door and put her head out. “What do you want?” she asked me as she gave me a cold look.

 “Let’s go on a date,” I spilled. Her cold stare turned into a warm stare. Her frown turned into a smile and she started jumping up and down.

 “OMG!  YES!” she said as she flung her open and gave me a hug. I stood there like a statue while EunHae was jumping up and down because we got to go on a date. I’m pretty sure she’s happy because she wants to get out of this place. I guess I do too because there really isn’t anything here.

 “I planned on going to Lotte World. Get ready before twelve, because it’s going to be a long ride,” I said as  looked at my watch. It was 9:43. I shut her door and walked to my room to get ready. I had this feeling that I had when I was going out with EunHae. Do they still call it butterflies in your stomach? I ignored the “butterflies in my stomach” and got ready for our date. I replayed the part when Eunhae was jumping up and down when I told her about the date. I loved seeing her like that, all happy and jumpy.

 I took a shower, washed my hair, sprayed perfume that wasn’t really noticeable, casual clothes that makes me look attractive, and put on a thick fake glasses. I looked at myself in my full length mirror on my closet door and smiled. I’m so ready for this date.

 It was 11:28 when EunHae came down to the living room. I was just sitting on the couch, staring at the stairways that lead to the second floor. When I saw EunHae walk down the stairs, I stood up and walked to her and held her hand like what a gentleman would do. “Are you ready?” I asked her. She nodded and my lips curved into a smile.

 We walked to the backyard and waited with EunHae. She looked at me confused but I told her to wait. A few minutes later, I saw my helicopter come and I showed her the helicopter. Her jaws dropped when she saw the helicopter and told me that I was filthy rich. When the helicopter was about to land, I turned my back to the helicopter and blocked the wind for her, so she wouldn’t get any dirt on her. I also hugged her as well when I was blocking the wind from her. Well… Mostly because I wanted to hug her again, and show her that I’ll be there for her. When the helicopter landed, we jumped on the helicopter and I put on a headphone for her. “What is this for?” she asked me out of curiosity.  

 “This allows us to talk, and I don’t want to hurt your eardrums because the helicopter is really loud,” I told her as I adjusted my headphones.

“WHAT!?!?” she yelled.

“This allows us to talk, and I don’t want to hurt your eardrums because the helicopter is really loud!” I yelled at the microphone that was linked with the headphone.

 “Geez, you don’t have to yell at me,” EunHae said as she gave me a look. I sighed and put the seatbelt for her. The seatbelt clicked and she gave me thumbs up. I laughed and buckled my seatbelt on. I nodded at the pilot and he nodded back at me through the front mirror. The helicopter soared up and I held EunHae’s hand to show her that there is nothing to fear, and I’m here for her.

 We landed a few miles away from Lotte World. I thanked the pilot and unfastened my seatbelt. I helped EunHae unfasten hers and put our headphones on the seats. When I got off, I stretched my muscles and checked myself with a mirror. I handed EunHae one, incase if she wanted to see how she looks like right now, which is beautiful.

 We got a cab and asked the driver to drive us to Lotte World. He looked at us through the front mirror and smiled every time. “You guys are cute together,” he finally said when he hit the break. I didn’t know what to say, because to EunHae, we’re not friends or going out with each other. We just sat quietly and looked out the window. When we arrived, I handed the bill to the driver and walked out the taxi with EunHae. -__- Why did the taxi driver have to make the atmosphere awkward? Again.

 “Thank you and enjoy your time in Lotte World!” the worker said as she checked my ticket. I waited for EunHae to get her ticket checked. I saw some girls looking at me started whispering with their friends, but I didn’t know what they are talking about, so I’m just going to act like nothing happened. When EunHae finally came, I linked arms with her and walked up the escalator.

 “I missed Seoul so much,” she said as she looked around Lotte World. This wasn’t Seoul but oh well… She’s been away from home for like two days. When we arrived in Lotte World, I got out the camera out of my pocket and started to take picture of Lotte World. “Why are you taking pictures?” she asked me as she peeked over at the camera screen.

 “So you can look at this and think about the memories we have,” I said as I started to use the camera skills I used to take pictures of EunHae a long time ago.

 “Oppa! I want to take a picture with that mascot!” she said as she pointed at the big headed mascot. She dragged me to that mascot and forced me to wait in line with her. Even if I didn’t really want to, I did it for her. When it was our turn, she made a cute pose with the mascot. I was a bit jealous of the mascot because it was in the picture with her. Then the mascot waved his hands to me and told me to come to him. I did and he took the camera and stepped a few feet away from us. He told us to squeeze together and he started to take pictures of us. At first I didn’t know what was going on, but noticed that this was my time to be in pictures with her.

 After the picture, we started to ride Viking, drop towers, gyro swing, etc. We had one ride left, which was The Adventure of Sindbad. It was a ride when this Indian dude has to save his love that got kidnap. Why do I feel like this sounds familiar…? I’m the bad guy, EunHae is the Indian dude’s love, and Zelo is… the Indian dude…  “Let’s not ride this ride,” I said as I backed away.

 “Why!? You know that I love this ride,” EunHae said as she pulled me back to line.

 “Fine,” I said as I shoved my camera in my back pocket and got ready to ride the ride.

 “May I see your ticket?” the worker asked us as he put on those fake smiles that the workers are trained to put on. I handed them my ticket and they eyeballed it and let us in. It was dark and I could barely even see a thing. Then I felt a soft hand holding my hand. I looked at my hand and noticed that it was EunHae’s hands. I tried to hold in my smile and tried to look serious.

 When we arrived at the boat, there were a lot of little kids sitting down with their parents. They were all cuddling with their mom and I couldn’t help but to put a smile on.  The boat started to move and EunHae grabbed on my arm. “Don’t tell me that you’re still scared of this ride,” I joked.

 “I am,” she said as she scooted near me. This… is heaven… Then there was a drop and I heard kids, even EunHae, screaming their lungs out. I was a bit surprised that the drop was early. Maybe they upgraded it while I was away or something.

 “Come back again!” the worker said to the people exiting the ride. The kids were all jumpy and screaming that they want to ride this again.

 “Are you hungry?” I asked EunHae as I fixed her hair. She slowly nodded and a smile formed in my face.

 “Then I know where to go,” I said as I held her hands and guided her out of Lotte World. We went to Lotte Mall and went to the restaurant that we went to when we last came here. “Table for two,” I said to the waitress as I held up two of my fingers. She nodded and grabbed two menus and guided us to our table. This place haven’t  changed a bit.

 “What would you like to drink?” the waitress asked us as she got a piece of paper and a pen.

 “Sprite for the both of us,” I said to her. When she left, I turned to EunHae and smiled at her.

 “Remember when you said that?” I asked her. She nodded and gave me a small smile. I think she’s opening up to me.

We ordered the same thing as we did the last time and enjoyed our meals. We called it a day, and went back to the mansion. EunHae fell asleep during the ride, so I carried her to her room. I’m so happy that we got close to each other, and maybe we’ll be able to live happily ever after like how I always wanted my life to be with her. 

--------

Wow.. I wrote a lot for this chapter... XD

This date involved a lot of skinship I think... I didn't let them kiss yet because it's gonna be a bit to early~

I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter :)

Don't forget to comment and subscribe!!!

DID YOU GUYS KNOW~

that I'm like falling for B.A.P!?! Yes~ I've become a baby >:) hehe >_< so I guess I'll be writing a lot of B.A.P fanfics in the future!

Thanks for reading~~

 

P.S

This is the ride!