Zelo's House

Prison of Love

 [Eun Hae's P.O.V]

Zelo gave me a tour of his house. He showed me the guest room, which is where I'll be staying for the night. I thanked him and walked into the guest room. I turned the light on and it was pretty simple looking. 

 I smiled while I looked around the room. "Hey! Here, change into these," Zelo said as he handed me an oversized T-shirt and a sweat pants. I placed the clothes Zelo gave me on my temporary bed.I took my shirt and pants off and turned to get the clothes. I felt someone staring at me and I looked around. I saw YongGook's face out the window and I let out a scream. YongGook's face disappeared after my scream and Zelo ran in the guest room. He stopped running towards me when he saw me with only my undergarments on. "I'll turn around and you can put your clothes on," Zelo said as he turned around. I quickly put my clothes on and ran to Zelo.

 "I-I saw him... YongGook... I saw him looking at me change," I said as I gave him a back hug. Zelo held my two ands that was on his stomach. We just stood there for couple of seconds.

 "Do you want to sleep with me?" he carefully asked me. I nodded and said a weak yes. He held my hand and walked with me side my side to his room. He closed the curtains so YongGook wouldn't be able to see me. He turned the light off and laid down next to me. "I'll keep you safe EunHae," he said as he moved closer to me. He put his arm on my waist and turned his body to where I was. I felt protected but not all the way. I could feel YongGook staring at the close curtain. I moved closer to Zelo and slept with him. 

------

 It was dark... Very dark.. I couldn't see where I was... Then the light clicked on and I looked around. I wasn't tied or anything but the place was unfamiliar. This isn't... Zelo's house.. Where am I?The room was bright pink and it had the stuffed animals I always wanted. Like the Jason doll from Dream High 1. 

I was pretty excited that I was in a room that I was dying to get. I jumped on the bed, rolled around the hard wooden floor, and got some candies out the jar. I was having the time of my life that I didn't even notice that someone was in my room. "Are you having fun darling?" I stopped what I was doing and slowly turned around. There he was.. YongGook... Watching me by sitting on a pink fuchsia ball chair. 

 "Why are you in my room?" I asked him. He stood up, walked up to me and lead me to my fluffy pink bed by linking his fingers with mine. He forced me to sit next to him. He put his head on my shoulders and I wanted to pull away, but for some reason... I didn't have the strength to. I didn't know why but my body didn't obey me. 

"This is my house," YongGook said as he placed his free hand on my thigh."let's marry," he randomly said. I choked on my own spit, since what he just said was so sudden. I mean we're not even going out and he wants me to marry him!?! How... Weird is that? And what does his house have to do with something that'll effect my future?

 "LOOK! I WANT YOU TO GET OUT OF MY SIGHT! W... why can't you leave me alone? I've moved on and you should as well," I told him. He just shrugged and kissed me on my lips. 

 "I'll see you tomorrow," he said as he put his head back up and exited the room. I just sat there dumbfounded. I collapsed on my bed and closed my eyes. This is just another stupid dream that'll never come true. 

-----

 "Eun Hae ah~ wake up." Someone was shaking me and I opened my eyes. The bright light almost blinded my eyes, so I closed my eyes from having that happen. I opened my eyes slowing and saw Zelo's face in front of me. I shrieked and jumped out the bed. 

 "Whoa... You scared me!" I said as I fixed my messy hair. 

 "I think I know that... You shrieked," Zelo said as he chuckled. I laughed along and put my hair in a pony tail. 

 "I MADE BREAKFAST!" Zelo yelled from the kitchen. Then I heard a sizzle in the kitchen and a few moments later, I smelled bacon. I my lips and ran downstairs to eat, since I was starving.

 "Looks like my gorgeous was hungry," Zelo said as he walked to the dinning room with a plate full of bacon. He gave me a little peck on my lips and placed the plate on the table. I smiled and grabbed the bacon the moment he placed it on the table. I grabbed three of them at once with my awesome chopstick skills. 

 "Someone was hungry," Zelo said as he placed two pancakes on my plate. I just nodded and chomped on my bacon. After breakfast, I took a shower and got ready to return to my house. "Are you sure you can go back to your house?" Zelo asked me, feeling unsure. I nodded as I rubbed foundation on my skin. 

-----

 Zelo finally let me go to my house and I was right in front of my house door. Maybe Zelo was... right.. I don't feel safe being home alone.. But I feel like I'm annoying Zelo too much.. Maybe I should like lock my house so no one, not even a fly could get in.. I opened the door after I unlocked it and walked in my house. It was dark and kind of cold. I rubbed my hands with my two arms to warm myself a bit. I took my shoes off and walked around my house to see if maybe YongGook was in my house. I didn't find any clue and decided to loosen up a bit. I'm pretty sure I'm just making a big deal out of nothing.

 I took my jacket off in front of my bedroom door and held it with my left hand. I opened the door and the light was on. Strange.. I thought I turned it off before I left for dinner last night. I probably forgot... OMFG!! THATS GONNA COST A TON OF MONEY SINCE IT'S BEEN ON FOR MORE THAN 24 HOURS... ASDFGHJKL

 I closed my bedroom door behind me and lightly threw my jacket on my bed. I turned around to changed into a baggy clothes when I saw.... 

 YongGook.

 "WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?" I asked YongGook, trying to back away from him. He walked towards me and when he was near the door, he locked it. I sighed because there was no chance of me escaping him. "Look, please leave... I want to enjoy my time alone right now." I fell on my bed and I couldn't back away anymore.. I was cornered. 

 "Look.. If you go out with me, you can make everything simple. Forget about that JELL-O dude," YongGook said about an inch away from my face. I scooted away from him but he followed me. -_-

 "You're not making it easy," he said as he dug in his pocket and pulled out a white cloth. I've seen those before... In dramas... No... he's not doing it... he can't...

 He put the white cloth on my mouth and I tried to get the cloth off me but I was too late. Few seconds later.. My mind went blank and I passed out.