Day 3

Prison of Love

 

 YongGuk's P.O.V

 It was morning and the sun was shining in my eyes. I opened my right eye and tried to adjust the brightness. When I finished adjusting, I put on my bathrobe and my fluffy slippers and knocked on EunHae's door. I wanted to know how she was doing and if we got closer. She didn't answer to my knock, so I opened the door. She was sleeping and she looked so beautiful. I walked closer and closer to her and I could feel my heart beating. When I was close enough to sit down on her bed, she shot open her eyes. I flinched and backed away. She gave me a cold stare and glued her eyes shut. "EunHae... Are you awake?" I asked her carefully. She put her blanket over her head. I'm guessing that's her answer. "I'll be waiting for you downstairs," I said as I walked out of her room. I looked back and looked around her room. 

 I walked to my room and checked my drawer. A photo album, a gun, a camera, and my wallet. I took the photo album out and flipped through it. There were pictures of us when we were going out, pictures I took when we broke up and her in the cafe. A smile curved up and when I reached to the end, I spot my camera. I grabbed the camera and ran to my right hand man and handed him my camera. "Take the pictures out and give them to me," I told him. He nodded and exited the house. I walked to the kitchen to see what breakfast was. It was Kimchi soup with white rice with bunch of side dish. I smiled at the cook and gave him a thumb up. 

 When breakfast was ready, I called EunHae to come downstairs to eat breakfast. She ran down the stairs and immediately grabbed a seat. I smiled to myself and watched her slurp on her soup. "Aren't you going to eat?" she asked me with full. The rice in flew all over the place, leaving rice all over the place. 

 "I'm full... Just by watching you eat... it makes me full," I said. She gave me a look and shoved food in . It was pretty surprising that she could fit all those food in . 

 "Don't thay that gizzie line," she said with a disgusted look. (Don't say that cheesy line.) 

 "Fine, I won't." Then the door opened and my right hand man came in. His hand was full of pictures that I asked him to buy. He also had a plastic bag with him. 

 "OOH! What's that?" EunHae asked as she ran to the plastic bag. She looked at it and started to scream. I went to check and found ice cream in there. 

 "After breakfast," I said as I snatched the ice cream out of her hand and put them in the freezer. She gave me a puppy eye and put her hands out for the ice cream. I was really close to giving her the ice cream, but I have to learn how to not fall for her tricks. 

------ 

Zelo's P.O.V

 I sighed. It's been like my five hundredth time, trying to call EunHae. But she won't pick up! I've been to her house and knocked on her door. Her room light is on, but she never opens the door for me. She's been ignoring my text as well... I'm kind of getting worried...

 I walked to EunHae's house, again. Her room light was still on. It's kind of getting weird that the lights been on for like.... three days... I knocked on her door, but didn't have my hopes up. I looked around her small front yard to see if she hid her spare key somewhere. I looked around and found a spare key taped on the bottom of her placemat. I smiled to myself and unlocked the door. The door opened and it was freezing. I walked in the house and looked around. Dirty dishes, rotten banana's on her counter, dusts on the television. Something was not right…

 I ran in her room and found the jacket that she wore to the last date. It was on the floor and the bed was a bit messed up. I looked around her room to see if there was anything that’ll help me narrow down to what happened to EunHae. I first checked her pocket. I felt a device and grabbed it. It was her cell phone. I unlocked her phone and found 502 missed calls and 94 texts from me.

 I dialed 114 to call the police when I spot a memo. I stopped dialing and walked towards the memo. It was placed on her desk and it was typed.

 “She belongs with me. She’s going to be happy with me.”

I scoffed when I read that. I reread the memo and thought of anyone that would say this.

YongGook.

He was the first person that came up to my mind. My fist clutched my fist and shoved the memo in my pocket.

Bang YongGook. I. Hate. You.

YongGook’s P.O.V

 “I really want to get out of here,” EunHae said as she stopped on her ice cream. We were sitting on the couch, next to each other, watching music bank.  

 “Why do you want to get out of here? It’s like paradise here,” I said as I put my arms around her.

“Get your hands off of me. I miss Zelo and my job,” she said as she scooted away from me.

 “Zelo doesn’t love you.” EunHae stared at me and I could see her eyes getting watery.

 “Don’t… say that… BANG YONGGOOK! YOU DON’T HAVE THE RIGHT TO SAY THAT!” EunHae yelled at me. She threw the ice cream on the ground and stormed upstairs.

 I looked at the maid and she bowed at me. She walked towards the ice cream on the ground and started to clean up. I heard the door slam shut and I ran upstairs. What have I done…

 “EunHae ah! Open up!” I said as I knocked on her door constantly.

 “Shut up and leave me alone! I don’t want to see your face, I don’t want to hear your voice, and I don’t want to live with you!” Eunhae yelled in her room.

Ouch… Those words hurt. A lot… It felt like my heart was being stabbed by a knife. I stopped knocking on her door and stared at the white wooden door.

 “H-have you forgotten… Today is our 1000 day…” I whispered…

--------------

Yep~ So basically Zelo finally figured out that EunHae is with YongGook >_<

hehhehehehehehe sorry! I need to update more... Don't I.... I'm sorry!! But I'm going to be making a new story so please be patient with me <3 

>Comment, Subscribe<---- hehehe >_<

I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter :3 thanks for reading<3

---------------------

hehehhehe so I finally made my bias list for B.A.P

1. YongGuk (Gotta love him<3)

2.Zelo (hehhe I love his LTE rap~<3)

3. HimChan ( heheh I love his recent hair!)

4. DaeHyun (I love his strong voice! He's an amazing singer!)

5. JongUp (I hope thats how you spell his name... I love his personality! It looks so like... innocent XD)

6. YongJae (I don't hate him or anything but...... I still adore him!)