I Remember

Prison of Love

___________'s P.O.V

"The DNA paper came out," the doctor said as he grabbed the papers from the printer. I crossed my fingers and stared at the doctor. "The father of the baby is..."

My mouth dropped wide open. Instead of hearing my name, I heard his name. I looked over at him and I gave him a dirty look. His mouth was dropped wide open and he looked over at Eunhae. She smiled at him and they hugged. What the heck... The baby is supposed to be mine! What the heck. 

---

Eunhae's P.O.V

Everything was fuzzy but clear enough to remember what was going on. I was looking at myself and this guy. He embraced me and gave me the warmest smile I ever saw. With the same face glued to my face, I turned my head towards him and gave him a peck on his lips. 

"Sullim is going to be a wonderful daughter Eunhae," he said to me in a really echoic voice.

Then I woke up.

There I saw Bang YongGuk and Choi Junhong with red hair. 

"What did you do to your hair? Dye it with blood?" I asked them jokingly.

"Nah, we thought it'll be cool to dye our hair red," Zelo said as he shrugged. 

"Guys, I had a dream and I think my baby is going to be a girl," I told them. They all looked at me with wide eyes.

"Really!?! That's awesome!" They said in unison. YongGuk and Zelo glared at each other and rolled their eyes. 

"I think I have an idea of who the father is... I think I remember," I told them. "The father of the baby is..."

---

Five Years Later

I looked over at my wedding picture. It brought back memories of when I was five years younger. My dream was right and I did give birth to a beautiful girl. I named her Sullim and she's currently five years old. She's in kindergarten right now and I'm home alone. I still can't remember everything that happened five years ago but I know who the father is. After we got married, he became a business man and his current position is about-to-become-a-ceo rank. His company? Apple-K. It's basically Apple but in Korea.

"MOM!! I'M HOME!" Sullim yelled as she walked in with Mr. Park, Sullim's security. I ran to her and gave her a hug and gave her a welcome home kiss. Sullim talked about her day and how kindergarten is. She showed me her test and her drawings and she started to sing me songs she learned in kindergarten. 

"I'm home!!" my hubby yelled as he closed the door behind him.

"DADDY!!" Sullim yelled as she threw her arms around him.

"Oh hoho my little darling, how was kindergarten?" he asked Sullim.

"GOOD DAD! Why are you so early today?" Sullim asked him.

"Yeah why are you so early today?" I asked.

"Did you forget? It's our anniversary," he said as he pulled out a small box out of his briefcase.

I gasped and took the box.

"I love you honey," he said as he gave me a kiss on the cheek.

"EWWWWWW," Sullim shrieked. I laughed and looked in the box. It was a necklace shaped like a legit diamond.

"It's made out of diamond," he told me as he took the necklace and put it on for me. I couldn't help but to blush. I am such a lucky girl to have a husband like him.

----

 You guys are probably wondering who my husband is. Let me tell you that it's... Bang YongGuk.

 


YO GUYS~~~ I decided to end this story like RIGHT NOW. I know it was a short chapter but haha this story gotta end.

Anyways... Thanks for reading and please stay tune for my new ff.

 


 

Shadow

"Why don't you have a phone?" Sehun asked me.

"I have bad memories with phones. Plus, I don't have anyone to call. I don't have any friends; my mom passed away, my dad's too busy at work. Who can I call?" I told him with my eyes glued to my math notebook. I tried my best to hold my tears in and not think of my mother's death.

"Let's go to the phone store after school. We can get you a phone and I can be the first one to be on your contact list. I'll call you every day and keep you company," Sehun said as he put his arms around me.

"Oh Sehun, you are the best friend ever," I said to him as I gave him a weak, crooked smile.

"I know."