D-Day

Prison of Love

WARNING

IT CAN BE A LITTLE Y....  (A LOT OF KISSING)

And some language... 

Zelo's P.O.V

 "Let me go with you...” EunByul said when I was heading to my car. I stopped walking and turned around to EunByul.

"What..? No. You are not coming with me. I don't trust you and it's not a spot where you should be. Go home and get lost. Don't ever come near me," I said in a cold voice. I turned back around and hopped on my car. I drove away and looked at the side mirror. EunByul was still standing there. 

When I got home, I looked around my house. My house was a mess and I need to clean up as soon as possible. I called some room cleaning maids and waited for them to come. As they were cleaning, I sat on the couch, spacing out. The FBIs were coming to my house to hand me some materials to equip before invading to YongGuk's house. The plan is to take Eunhae and arrest YongGuk or maybe kill him. I closed my eyes and prayed to God that everything will go as plan. To be honest, I am a bit nervous that Eunhae lost interest in me. I don't even know what that guy did to Eunhae. What if they kissed? What if they had... no... Eunhae isn't that type of girl. Ugh... I hate the fact that I'm a baby. Even if I look like a normal adult, I'm just a kid that doesn't know how to stand up for a person that he likes. This is my moment... I have to stand up and bring Eunhae back to my side.

"Sir, we're finished with cleaning your house," one of the maid said. Wow.. I must've been thinking for a long time. I nodded and handed them a check. Around ten minutes after the maids left, the FBIs came. We sat on the couches in the living room and discussed more things. I got a bulletproof vest, gun, walkie talkie, FBI uniform and a backup gun. 

"We're going to be invading their house in about an hour. We have to get on the helicopter and get ready sir," one of the FBI said to me. I nodded and put on the bulletproof vest over my shirt. I put on my FBI uniform over my bulletproof vest and hid my backup gun in my back pocket. The pocket was long enough to fit the gun in. I put the walkie talkie in my front pocket and stretched a bit.

Eunhae, my darling, here I come.

Please be safe.

- - - -

Eunhae's P.O.V

{Yesterday Night}

I was laying down on Yongguk's bed. We were getting ready to sleep when YongGuk gave me a good night kiss.

"Dude, we're not even dating. Stop kissing me," I said as I wiped the kiss away.

"What..? Why did you do that? Now I'm going to give you two kiss on the lips," YongGuk said as he went on top of me.

"Get off me... Or I swear... I'll kill you," I said as I tried to push him off. Even if I tried my best to push him off, he bend over and gave me a really sloppy kiss on my lips. 

"Emm... Staph," I said between the kiss.

"No. I seriously want to kiss you all day," YongGuk said as he started to deepen the kiss.

Sigh... I know this is horrible but I couldn't help but to kiss him back. He slowly moved his hands up to my chest and I opened my eyes.

"No," I whispered to him.

"It'll be fun, trust me," he said with a smirk.

---

An hour later

WHAT.THE.CRAP.DID.I.JUST.DO?

YongGuk was taking a shower and I just laid on YongGuk's bed, shocked at what I just did. I just cheated on Zelo like really bad... 

ASDFGHJKL

I rolled around his bed, regretting what I just did. Plus, he didn't use protection... NOOO.... T^T I should've been wiser... My body ached and it was really painful.

"You should wash up now," YongGuk said as he walked out of the bathroom in his room. He had on his boxers and had a towel hung around his neck. His hair was wet, which made him look extra y. I just stared at him and his body. He smirked and walked closer to me. I gulped and quickly turned away from him.

"Yah, wash up and get ready to sleep," he said as he spanked my with his towel. 

"YAH!! DON'T TOUCH ME. MY BODY ACHES ALL OVER THE PLACE!" I yelled. I stormed to the bathroom and turned the water on. I applied shampoo on my hair and hummed to some music. Then I felt someone’s embrace behind me.

KYAA!! 

"It's just me," YongGuk whispered.

"Yah.. I'M TAKING A SHOWER. CAN'T I HAVE SOME PRIVACY?" I screamed.

"Fine," he said as he pecked my lips.

WOW.... That kid... He's gaining too much confidence...

After I finished taking a shower, I lay down on his bed and I immediately closed my eyes. I pretended to be asleep but I was pretty bad at it because I kept on smiling.

"Eunhae ah~ I know that your awake. Can I ask you something?" he asked me. I opened my eyes and turned towards him.

"Sure. Ask me anything," I said.

"Am I your first? You know... First boyfriend, first kiss, first...,"

"Yes," I admitted.

"YAY~ I LOVE BEING YOUR FIRST," he said as he started to kick his legs mid-air nonstop. I smiled and him and gave him a peck on his lips.

"Now go to sleep," I said as I placed my head on his arm.

Next Morning

"Wake up sleeping beauty," YongGuk said as he pecked my lips. I rubbed my eyes and stretched a bit.

"You're so cute when you sleep," he said as he hugged me. 

...

"Are you hungry?" he asked me. 

"Maybe.”

"Let's go downstairs then," he said as he got up. I placed my legs down on the floor and stood up. Then pain rushed all over my body and I collapsed on the ground.

"EUNHAE AH!" YongGuk yelled as he rushed towards me. 

"I can't get up," I whispered.

"I'll give you a piggy back ride," he said as he bends down. I got on his back and he lifted me up. I locked my hands around his neck and leaned my face on his back. 

Even if we broke up...I kind of missed his embrace.

---

It was 12:23 PM and we were watching T.V together. I cuddled with him while watching Korean dramas. We had a blanket spread on our laps and to be honest, it was really comfortable. 

Then

I heard banging on the door. I quickly got up to answer the door.

"No. You stay with me. Mr. Kim, please open the door," YongGuk said. I did as he told me to and sat back down. My full attention was on the door. Who could it be..?

"SIR! IT'S THE FBI! PLEASE HIDE OR ESCAPE!" Mr. Kim whispered as he ran to us. Our eyes grew wide and he quickly grabbed my hand and dragged me somewhere. We were heading towards the basement.

http://jfchomeimprovement.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/11/basement-finishing-ideas-michigan.jpg

On the rug, there was a secret hiding place. He went down first and helped me down there. He quickly rug the carpet with his hands and put the secret hiding door down. It was dark and I was a bit scared. 

"There's a couch here, Mr. Kim will tell us when they're gone," he whispered to me. We sat down on the couch and I cuddled next to him.

"Don't you want to leave?" he asked me.

"Not really anymore," I admitted to him.

"Really?" he asked me. I couldn't see his face reaction... Then I felt his hot breath against my cheek and I felt his soft warm lips brush against my lips. He put his arms around me and started to deepen the kiss. I kissed him back and he slowly went on top of me. I was laying down on the couch and he was right on top of me. It was starting to get hotter and hotter in this secret hide out. 

"D-do you wa-want to go farther?" he asked me. He was out of breath with all the kissing.

"May-maybe," I whispered back. 

The moment I said that, I heard footsteps. We stopped kissing and immediately stood up. What if they catch me..? Then, I heard the hide out door creaking. Then I heard some mumbling voice and the door opened up. 

"I FOUND THEM SIR!" someone yelled.

.

---

"EUNHAE AH!" Zelo yelled as he hugged me. I hugged him back and I heard him whisper welcome back. I could feel YongGuk looking over at us. I cleared my throat and Zelo let go of me. "Let's leave this place. The FBIs will take care of the rest," he said as he grabbed my wrist. 

"What is he going to do to him?" I asked him.

"Nothing.. Pay him back for kidnapping you away from me," he said with a smirk.

"If you're planning on killing him, don't. If you're going to kill him, you're going to have to kill me first," I said to him.

"MIN EUNHAE! YOU ARE MY GIRL, NOT HIS," Zelo yelled.

"I know.. Just don't kill him. He's been through a lot," I pleaded. 

"Fine."

I looked over at YongGuk and gave him a smile.

"Goodbye Bang YongGuk," I said with a weak smile. He smiled back and mouthed go on.

I nodded and intertwined my hands with Zelo’s and walked out the door.

I'm going to miss this place...

Especially Bang YongGuk, a lover of chocolate chip cookie now.

-----

Hi guys! I'm sorry not updating earlier.. I just came up with a new plot for this story so...

This is the end of Prison of Love (That's why I made it a bit... y) but I'm going to continue this story by doing like a 

PART II

Of what happens later on...

It's going to be called I remember.. So I hope you'll cheer me on there >_< Thanks for reading!!