New House

Prison of Love

Eun Hae's P.O.V

 I saw my mom... She was smiling at me... I looked around and I was at a restaurant. A fancy restaurant that was pretty popular in my neighborhood. I had spaghetti in front of me and my mom had some of mine that she took. We were having a conversation but I didn't understand what we were saying, as if I was dreaming. As I was twirling my spaghetti, the restaurants door burst opened and a man with a gun came in. He hid his face with a mask and he randomly shot every where. I heard people screaming and plates crashing. I looked for my mom to escape this attack, but she was no where in sight. "Mom! Where are you?" I yelled. I didn't know what to do.. I didn't want to get hit but I wanted to find my mom. 

 "I'm over here," my mom said as she tugged on my leg. I ducked and sat next to my mom. She was sitting under the table and I could see in her eyes that she was frightened. I held her hand and whispered to her that we'll be fine. She nodded and squeezed my hands. I heard the gun shot stop and I had a feeling that the person was gone. 

 "Mom.. I think he's gone," I said as I tried to stand up. 

 "No! Sit down, I'll check," my mom said as she pulled me down. She slowly stood up and I saw her legs walking around. Then I heard a gun shot and my mother fell on the floor. 

 "MOM!" I yelled as I ran towards her. I sat down next to her and the guy shot her on her stomach. I covered the hole the bullet made with my left hand and locked my fingers with my moms. I could see her eyes getting watery and I knew what this meant. This always happened in dramas. Before someone dies, that person always drop a tear and close his/her's eyes. "No Mom.. You can't leave me! Talk to me," I said with tears running down my cheeks. Why did I ever told her that I thought the person was gone. This is all my fault, I'm responsible for my moms death... 

 "Ho-honey.. I want... you to... spend some times.. *gasps* before he pass away like me. *breathes* I don't think... I can make it. When you prepare.. my funeral... *gasps* put down some roses... *gasps* I think.. I'm going to leave soon... I love you darling... Tell... you're.. father.. that I'm sorry... for being so terrible to him.. Tell him.. that I'll meet him in the other world. *gasps* Tell him I love him... And... remember that I'll always... be with you... even if I wont be *gasps* in this world... I will look... after... you.. in the other world... I love you.." My mom shut her eye and her drop of tear fell.

 "MOM! YOU CAN'T LEAVE ME LIKE THIS," I said as I hugged her dead body. Tears were pouring out and asked God why he did this to me. I suddenly remembered all the bad things I did to my mom. Lying to her, talking bad about her to my friends, not listening to her, disobeying her, not be thankful for what she did for me, and not helping her with errands. I felt really bad that I couldn't even pay her back now. All the money I used that came out of her wallet was never paid for. All the hard work she did to raise me couldn't be paid anymore. 

 I heard a click and I stopped crying. Maybe it was the guy that killed my mother. I turned around and saw the guy that killed my mother. I looked at him in the eye and his eyes suddenly got bigger. He dropped his gun and backed away. Wait... his eyes... I stood up and walked towards him. His height, his eyes, his hair... it all looked familiar... "Y-YongGook?" I whispered to him. He didn't answer and left the restaurant. 

 M-my boyfriend.. just killed my mother.... 

----

 "Wake up! Wake up~ wake up! Wake up!" someone annoyingly said and shook me. I turned and ignored the annoying human alarm. "If you don't, I'm going to eat your breakfast," the same person said. My eyes shot open and my sleepiness went away. Nobody can steal my precious food! 

 Wait.. this isn't my room... This room is the same room that I saw in my dream. I looked around my bed and saw the Jason doll from Dream High 1. There was E.V.E.R.Y.T.H.I.N.G I repeat everything that was in my dream in the room that I am in right now.. I looked to my right and saw YongGook sitting next to me. 

 "KYA!!!!!" I yelled as I threw the fluffy pillow that I used at YongGook. "Don't tell me you slept next to me," I said as I grabbed my other pillow. 

 "I did. Now lets eat breakfast! I'm starving," YongGook coolly said as he held my hands and dragged me downstairs. I was wearing the same outfit that I wore yesterday which I wore the day before. I followed him downstairs because I was actually pretty hungry. The house was enormous! Like a family of seven could live here and have extra space left! 

 "Whoa... Why is this house so big?" I asked YongGook. 

 "My uncle built it for me," YongGook answered as he guided me to the kitchen. There were maids placing breakfast on the table. Then I noticed that the balcony's curtain was slightly opened. I saw lots and lots of green trees. Wait... lots... and lots... of... green.. TREES! I ran to the balcony and opened the door. I stepped outside the door and noticed that this house was in the middle of no where. Literally.... This mansion seem to be in the middle of a forest... 

 "YONGGOOK! WHERE IN THE FREAKING WORLD ARE WE?" I yelled at Yonggook. He walked towards me until he was standing right next to me. 

 "We are in a forest in •Jeollabukdo Iksansi•," YongGook said as he put his arms around me.

 "Ew no. Put your arms away from me and take me home. I don't want to live in a forest. Especially with you," I told him as I moved away from him. I walked to the kitchen and grabbed a seat. The food was french toast with scrambled eggs. This was like my favorite American food. I grabbed my fork, prayed for like ten seconds and dug in.

 "By the way, you can't escape. I have cameras activated all over this house. Even your own personal room. The only place we didn't install cameras are the bathrooms. But the bathrooms don't have any windows so there will be no chance of escaping. But if you managed to escape, you'll get lost since you don't know the way out. Even I don't know the way out..  I activated cameras all over my property, which is like this whole forest. So don't even dare think about escaping," YongGook told me behind my back. I stopped chewing my breakfast and put my fork down. 

 "If I have no way of escaping, I rather kill myself," I told him as I stood up. 

 "Your gonna have two maids with you at all times." Sh*t... there is no way of escaping or killing myself now... What the heck... 

 I ignored him and walked up to my room. I heard footsteps behind me. I'm pretty sure it's my new maids... 

UGH. HOW AM I SUPPOSE TO LIVE HERE WITH HIM...

-----

Few things for me to explain!

Okay so Jeollabukdo Iksansi is the place where I was born! I wanted the house to be in the country side and since I'm born in the country side, I decided to make the setting Jeollabukdo Iksansi~~ (SNSD TaeYeon and DBSK Yuno Yunho was born in Jeollabukdo Iksansi... *Fun Fact*)

So yeah... The person who killed EunHae's mother is YongGook. He's a Killer... (If you see in the foreword, I put some stars below his name. That was suppose to be like a surprise thing but I wrote it down on like the second chapter -_-" fail... 

 

If you don't get this chapter

~Summary~

So when EunHae was sleeping, she had a dream of her mother dying, which happened. The killer was YongGook but he never revealed his whole face to EunHae. EunHae just saw his hair, height and his eyes and made a guess that the person who killed was YongGook. Then YongGook wakes her up and she's in her new room~ The new room is the same room as what she saw in her dream. 

 When she eats breakfast, YongGook explains to her that she can't escape because he installed cameras all over the place. (Scary.. I know.. -_-" I guess thats the power of being a killer+stalker... ha.. ha..) 

~End of Summary~

 I hope I didn't make it more confusing... I don't tell a lot of details in my stories... So I'll try to get in a habit of describing more better...

-SPAZZ TIME~

OMG B.A.P'S ONE SHOT... Dude.. it was like... .hot... XD it was so cool and so like manly like and so many gun related! 

 XD

to me the only person that was like "SHINE" was Zelo and YongGook XD I guess it's because I don't really know the rest of the B.A.P XD my new mission is to find out more about B.A.P XD

 

cough cough... anyways....

BACK TO TOPIC.

Thank you for reading this! I hope you liked it and please~~ *begs 

if you didn't, please subscribe!!!

Comment= OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG I LOVE YOU from me XD