First Night

Prison of Love

 "Dinner's ready," YongGook said as he knocked on my door.

 "Leave me alone.. I'm not hungry." I looked out the window and stared at the sunset. Right now, I'll probably be texting Zelo... Wait... MY PHONE! I got off my bed and started looking for my phone. If my phone was somewhere in my room, I might be able to escape! I first went to my closet. I opened it and it was full of clothes that I either wanted or have. I started looking at my new clothes and noticed that half of them were clothes that I tried on when I went shopping last month. I got goose bumps and threw them on the floor.

 Next, I went to my desk and looked around. I opened some of the drawers and found the same materials in the same spot as I put them in my room. I closed the drawer and looked around my room. But my phone was no where in sight. I groaned and laid down on my bed. I kicked my legs in the air and kept on tossing around my bed. Never mind... My phone isn't here... Or anywhere in this room.

 "I know your there! Open the door... You need to eat!" YongGook said pounding on the door.

 "NO! I don't even want to talk to you. Just leave me alone," I said as I screamed at the door. I sat on my fluffy bed and stared at space. Then I heard keys and my door unlocking. I stood up and walked towards the door. The door opened and YongGook was standing there with a silver key. I rolled my eyes and turned around to avoid him. 

 "EunHae... Let's talk," YongGook said behind me as he grabbed my shoulders.

 "I have nothing to talk about." I tried to walk but YongGook didn't let my shoulders go.

 "I do... I really want to make a friendly relationship with you," YongGook said as he tightened his grasp.

 "BY LOCKING ME IN A MANSION IN THE MIDDLE OF NO WHERE? COULDN'T YOU THINK OF SOMETHING LESS CREEPIER?" I yelled at him. I didn't know why I had to yell but I couldn't hold in my anger anymore. I had to let it all out.

 "I don't want to live here forever without any relationship," YongGook said as he finally got his hands off my shoulders.

 "We do have a relationship. E-X," I said coldly. I close the door on YongGook. The door made a loud slam and I started to feel bad. Maybe I was a bit too harsh on him... Maybe he was right.. I was just keeping him at the ex zone... I slowly opened the door and put my head out the door. I saw YongGook walking down the hall.

 "Y-YongGook ah..." YongGook turned around and looked surprised that I was actually calling him. His lips curved into a smile and he ran to me. "Let's eat dinner together in my room," I said as I opened my bedroom door. 

-----

  The maids set up a table for us to use for dinner. I thanked them and sat down. The table had a petal of rose and a glass full of sprite. "I hope you enjoy dinner," YongGook awkwardly said as he scratched the back of his head. I smiled and nodded my head. 

 Our dinner came and it was cream spaghetti, my favorite! I grabbed my fork and twirled my noodles with my fork. I looked over at YongGook and he didn't even touch his food. He just stared at me. I choked on my spaghetti and coughed until I started crying. "A-are you okay?" he asked me as he got up. I nodded and told him that I was fine. He sat back down and started to stare at me again.

 "YongGook ah.. How about you eat your food and not stare at me?" I suggested. 

 "Yeah! I'll do that," he said as he grabbed his fork and twirled the noodles with his fork. I smiled and continued to eat my spaghetti. 

 When we were done, the maids cleaned up after us and left YongGook and I alone. It was kind of awkward at first but YongGook destroyed the awkwardness with giving a shot of talking to me. I answered his questions as descriptive as I could but our conversations always seem to end easily. I walked to my bed and leaned on my pillow. My legs were spread out and I hugged my Jason doll. YongGook sat on the fuchsia ball chair. He looked uncomfortable so I scoot over and pat on the empty seat I made for YongGook. He mouthed REALLY and I nodded. He jumped right next to me and spread his legs and leaned on my other pillows as well. 

 "How come your so nice to me now... Are you starting to fall in  love with me?" YongGook asked me as he turned his head to me. 

 "I don't really know. I feel like I'm keeping you in the ex zone. I'm not even allowing you to talk to me... Now that I think about it.. I was extremely rude to you," I answered him as I stared at the ceiling. I saw his lips curve into a smile with the corner of my eye.

 "I hope our relationship last this way," he said as he turned his head back to the ceiling. We remained silent and stared at the ceiling. 

 "If you could escape this place... Would you?" YongGook asked me. I didn't hesitate to answer this question. It was obviously going to be a yes.

 "Yes... I miss my house and everything even if this is like my first day here," I answered him as I turned my head towards him. He turned his head towards me and gave me his brightest smile I ever saw.

 "One day, it'll change," he said as he placed his hands on my left hand. I shook it off and turned my back to him.

 "Just because I'm being nice to you doesn't mean we're going out. I still love Zelo and I always will." I stared at the pink wall and waited for his response. But he didn't even respond to my answer and got off my bed. 

 "I think it's getting late... I should let you sleep," YongGook said. I didn't turn around until I heard the door close. 

Day 1. Twelve more days to go...

----

Yo~ b1a4lova here~~<3 ahah thank you for reading this :) Please subscribe and comment :)

 

summary

*EunHae and YongGook is FINALLY getting closer to each to each other :) I tried to add a little skinship in by making YongGook place his hands on her hands but she just shook it away.

OKAY~ I HOPE YOU ENJOYED THIS >_<

뿅~