Midnight. YongGook's P.O.V

Prison of Love

 YongGook's P.O.V

 It was midnight and I was still wide awake. I don't know why but I'm not tired for some reason.. I rolled around my bed, talked to my pillow like a loser, and rapped to myself but none of these things helped me fall asleep. I got up and placed my two feet on the hard wooden floor. I needed to see EunHae's face.. I just have to. I walked down the hall way and when I reached EunHae's room, I cleared my throat and knocked on her door. I didn't hear a response, so I knocked again. Still no answer. I opened the door ajar and saw her sleeping. Her back was facing me and her left foot was sticking out of the blanket. I smiled and walked in her room. I closed the door behind me and everything was pitch dark. I tried my best to not to trip on anything. When I made it to EunHae's bed, I sat down on the edge of her bed and tried to look for her head. I failed miserably since it was pitch dark. I the lamp and I saw her beautiful face. She squirmed and I flinched. I immediately stood up and watched her squirm. When she was finally comfortable, she stopped moving. 

 I sat back down on the edge of her bed and stared at her sleeping. She was drop dead gorgeous... Then one of the memory that we had together suddenly replayed in my head.

-----

 "Oppa~ I'm hungry," EunHae said as she adjusted her big ribbon headband that I bought for her. We were at Lotte World and we rode every single ride there was here. Except for the kid rides... 

 "Okay! Oppa will by you food," I said as I held her soft hand and walked around Lotte World, looking for a restaurant full of pastas. They didn't have anything that EunHae wanted to eat so we went to Lotte Mart to eat whatever EunHae wanted to eat. We arrived at a restaurant named Pino Pasta.  We both smiled at each other when we saw this restaurant. The waitress grabbed a seat for two for us. She gave us the menu and asked us what we'll like to drink.

 "We'll like to have sprite," EunHae said to the waitress. She gave a smile at the waitress and handed me a menu. The waitress walked off and gave the menu to the chef. 

 "How did you know that I wanted sprite?" I asked EunHae. 

 "We've been going out for like two months! Plus I don't want you to talk to other girls except me," EunHae said as she made eye contact with me. I smiled at what she said and I wanted to go OMGOMGMOMGOMGOGMOGMGOMG but I couldn't since EunHae was in front of me and we were in public. 

•••••

 Our food came and both of our mouth were watering.

   

 "Oppa! I love you so much! These look so good," EunHae said as she formed a heart with her hands. I smiled at her behavior and started to eat my spaghetti. 

  "Out of 10... How much do you love me?" I asked EunHae with a serious tone. EunHae looked up and smiled at me.

 "Oppa... You broke my scale! We're going to last forever! I don't think we'll ever break up," EunHae said as she twirled her spaghetti.

-----

 I looked at EunHae and smiled at her. I touched her hair and thought "Why can't we last forever like what you said? Why can't you be like how you were? I know that I killed your mother on accident but please...Come back to me." I heard a knock on the door and I snapped my head towards the door.

 "Master, it's already two in the morning. I suggest that you go to sleep," Mr. Kim, my right hand man, told me. I nodded and looked at EunHae one last time. Good Night... I kissed her cheek and left her room with Mr.Kim.

-----

YOYOYO~ Okay... So first of all.. 

ALL THOSE PICS THAT I'M USING ARE MY PICS! I actually went to Korea, went to a restaurant in Lottel Mall and ate those spaghetti :) It was really good... I'm not even kidding... They serve you like a little but it's super good.... It's like a touch of Heaven... But their servings are like in those French restaurant... 

Anyways~ I hope this chapter wasn't confusing! It's mostly about YongGook and his flashback with EunHae. EunHae actually really liked him :) WOOT WOOT~~~ haha XD I hope this chapter wasn't horrible... The first paragraph is like major long compared to the others XDDD

Anyways! Please subscribe, Comment~~~

Thanks for reading :)

뿅~