I... Hate You

Prison of Love

EunHae’s P.O.V

 

 Jerk. That was the only word that I was thinking. I was staring at the sunset outside my window. My nose was all cloggy from the crying, and my eyes stung a lot too. There was a pile of tissues near the trashcan. I was sitting on the edge of my bed and I was wearing a loose T-shirt with a teddy bear printed on it. I was wearing a pink sweatpants with ABERCROMBIE embroidered on the left side. I looked over at the notebook next to me. Zelo ah… Tears started to form in my eye and I started wailing. It felt like I’ve been dumped by my first boyfriend. The feeling when it feels like someone’s squeezing your heart and stabbing it.

“Eunhae ah… Are you sleeping?” a person said behind my door. I had an intuition that it was Yongguk standing behind my door. I didn’t answer him and wished that he’ll go away. My doorknob was locked so I won’t have to see his ugly face. Or that’s what I thought. I heard clicking on my doorknob and the door opened. I saw Yongguk walk in with a silver key. “Even if you don’t want to see me, I can still see you,” Yongguk said as he slid the key in his pocket.

“Look. I don’t even know what that had to do with you invading my privacy. I want you do go away and leave me alone,” I said as I looked down at my feet. I didn’t even want to look at him in the eye.

“Don’t be like that. Look at me baby,” he said as he lift my face up by pulling my chin up lightly with his index finger. I slapped his hand and looked back down. I heard him curse under his breath, which made me feel a bit better. I felt an extra weight on my bed and I looked over to see what it was. Yongguk was literally sitting an inch away from me. I tried to scoot away but it was no use because he followed me.

“I’m not in the mood to mess around,” I said as I stood up from my bed. I felt Yongguk’s grasp on my wrist and he pulled me towards him. I lost balance and accidentally sat on his lap. I tried to get up but he stopped me by giving me a tight back hug.

“Just stay like this,” Yongguk said as he got close to my neck. He started kissing my neck and went up to my cheeks. I moved my cheeks away from his lips and tried to break away from him. When I did, I ran to my door and tried to run away from that creep. Before I could get out of my room, Yongguk caught up to me and stopped me. He locked the door and whispered something at the door. Was it… my maids that he’s talking to? He walked towards me and I backed away from him. When I was cornered, Yongguk put on a smirk and put his face about an inch away from my face. He tilted his head and crashed his lips on mine. His eyes were shut closed, but I had my eyes opened. I wasn’t feeling anything and I just wanted to get away from this. He moved his hands towards my waist and wrapped me around him.

“Please stop,” I said between the kiss.

“Like that’ll ever happen,” he said as he chuckled. I pushed him away with all my might and he fell backwards. This was my chance. I ran to the bathroom and close the door. I immediately locked the door and prayed that he wont have the key to the bathroom. He didn't. He was knocking on my door, banging on the door, screaming at me to open up. I just sat down in front of the door and closed my eyes. A tear dropped from my eye and more dropped from both my eyes. Why did I ever like this.... beast? "OPEN UP!!!!!!!! WE DIDN'T FINISH!" Yongguk yelled. I ignored him and prayed to God that he'll leave me alone. After the tenth bang, he gave up and left. Few minutes later, I opened the door and looked around my room. The coast was clear. I ran to my bed and jumped on my bed. I landed flat on my cushy bed and I relaxed. I think I need some time to sleep.

-----

Screaming, yelling, crashing, breaking, shooting. All these things were happening all at once. I didn't know what was going on because I couldn't see anything. It was pitch black but I heard all these noise. I opened my eyes but it was still pitch black. Something must be covering my eye... I tried to move my hand but it was tied. I was sitting on a hard chair and I don't know where I am... I'm scared... "Eunhae ah... I'll keep you safe," someone whispered in my ear. I couldn't tell who it was... What's happening? What's going on? Where am I?

I shot open my eyes and looked around. I could see some objects because the moon reflected it's light. But my room was dark. I felt cold sweats running down my back. My throat was dried and the back of my hair was flat. 

-------

Zelo's P.O.V

                After crying over Eunhae, I drove to my house. I parked my car and walked to my door. I saw a lady standing in front of me. Her back was towards me and she had a long black hair with curls on the end. She had a pencil skirt with flower print on. I was a bit curious why she was here since I don’t even know her. I walked to her and tapped her on her shoulder. She turned around and I saw her face. “E-Eunbyul ah,” I was a bit speechless. She smiled and showed her perfectly straight white teeth.

 “I’m back.”

---

Sorry for the short chapter.. T_T I tried to update and I ended up only writing this much... I'm so sorry! I haven't updated this story for like a week and I only updated a little bit... T__T