Announcement

Prison of Love

Hello guys! <3 it's 

b1a4lova

woot~ 

so I know that I haven't been updating a lot... The reason is because I'm doing a really big thing this summer.

I'm moving from ia to California. 

I'm moving on August 9th so I have to pack up all my things and help my family with packing up. So my status right now is hiatus on AFF. So I think for the summer I'm going to spend majority of my summer packing and unpacking. 

Plus... my school starts in like August 26th or something. 

 

T^T so my summer for 2013 is like extra short.. joy. 

And.... I'm gonna have to leave all my friends behind...

However I'm going to be a bit active with Tumblr because all I do is reblog and look at pictures while on AFF I have to like legit sit, think, and write... 

If I can I'll try to update  ☁ Let It Out Confession Shop ☁ as much as possible! 

---

To clerify everything, 

Hiatus -> Prison of Love My Older Brother A.K.A My Love Rival (that was always on hiatus.. lol) and  

 Infinite! You're My Oppa Season II

Semi hiatus -> ☁ Let It Out Confession Shop ☁+

Active -> Tumblr! 

uh... Exo kind of... hacked my tumblr account... LOLOLOLOL (lol I'm obsessed with Exo.. no joke..)

So if you want... follow... me.. on... tumblr... lol... 

if you don't want to be spammed by Exo things... don't...

So... that was my announcement!! If you have any questions, message me or comment! I'll try to answer them as much as possible!!

Please stay with me!! 

And I love you all!!

-----

(Spazz with my CDs time)

OMFG okay okay okay... So I ordered Exo XOXO hug ver, B.A.P one shot, and L's Bravo Viewtiful thingy. I didn't order the kiss ver. because I went to a cd store myself to get it. (I should've ordered it online because the kiss ver. comes with the poster that I want.. T^T) I got the normal sticker for my Kiss ver. but I got the girl for my Hug ver. (I'm planning on like buying the kiss ver. until I get the wolf.. LOL jk)

So I'm just gonna spazz about my CDs

Exo XOXO- omg.. okay so I ordered one kiss ver. and one hug ver. For the Kiss ver. I got 

BACON

 (he's my bias in Exo)

I was like OOOHHHH SHOOOOT 

 

 

I pitched my voice because... it's disgusting... lol

and for the kiss ver. I got two kai photocard. 

I was like OMG OMG OMG 

but I was truthfully a bit disappointed.. I was like omg I got to photocard! Maybe I got like one of ___ and one of ___ but noooo I got 2 kai.. -_- 

But I it up.. (LOL NOO... I STILL COMPLAIN TODAY)

And for B.A.P one shot, I got Zelo's photocard. 

But... my bias is Yongguk and I traded it with my bestie (infintlybana) 

^^*

and for L's viewtiful thingy... I ordered it late so I didn't get the postcards... --"

OH! talking about L's viewtiful thingy... 

My friend has a tumblr blog where it translate the book! You can request which page you want to be translated!!

LINK HERE BRO

---

lol... that was my spazz section... Anyways... thanks for subscribing to me and tbh... 

I was planning on deleting my aff account because like I knew that I'll barely update anymore and like I don't want to get you guys mad but infinitlybana stopped me. (THANK HER)

^^* so yeah! 

Thanks for even clicking on my stories!

Extra thanks for reading my stories

Extra Extra thanks for subscribing and commenting on my story

Ultra thanks for upvoting my story!! ^^*

You guys are the best <3

I love you guys