Stranger Danger

Prison of Love

Eunhae's P.O.V

 The doctor told me that I might have to stay in the hospital for couple of weeks. That wasn't a problem for me because I liked being in the hospital. Zelo took extra care of me and told me that I lost some of my memories. 

"I'll get you some milk to drink,"  Zelo said as he stood up. He grabbed his wallet and headed out the door. I started to grow bored of laying in the hospital bed. I wanted to get up and move around! I sat up and stretched my body around a bit. As I was stretching, I saw that creepy guy I saw earlier today with the corner of my eyes. I turned my head towards him and tilt my head to the right a bit. He smiled at me and put a white plastic bag to my eye level. What did he buy..? Is he trying to posion me..? 

"I bought you some orange juice and apples," the creeper said as he sat on the seat Zelo sat on before. 

"I don't know you. I'm not suppose to eat food from strangers," I told him as I crossed my arms and faced my head away from him. 

"I'm not a stranger. I'm Bang YongGuk," the stranger said as he grabbed my right arm. I slapped his hands off with my left arm and scooted away from him. "It hurts me how you don't remember me," he mumbled. I looked over at him and I could see his sadness. 

"You are a stranger to me, Bang YongGo," I said as I uncrossed my arms.

"YongGuk," he corrected.

"Whatever," I said as I rolled my eyes, "like I even care about you."

"I'm back!" Zelo yelled with excitment. He was holding a black plastic bag with his right hand, and used his free hand to drink some coffee milk.

"Choi Junhong, we need to talk," YongGo said as he grabbed Zelo and pulled him outside my room.

"JUNHONG AH!" I yelled. 

Great. That Bang YongGo guy stole Zelo away from me. I sighed and looked around my room to find some entertainment. Then, I saw a phone left on my coffee table. I got off the bed quietly and quickly with a grin on my face. I felt like those wanted criminal. I felt electric shocks all over my body because of the thirll I have right now. I grabbed the phone and hopped back to my bed. When I settled back to my bed, I unlocked the phone and saw my picture for the lock screen. This was 100% Zelo's phone. I unlocked it and saw a fetal development picture. This was my baby! How cute is it that Zelo has our future baby as his background. I looked through the picture and it was all my picture. Near the end, I saw the selca I took with Zelo before we went to Star King. 

Then, out of the blue, my head started to hurt like crap. I couldn't describe how I'm feeling right now because IT FREAKING HURTS.

MOTHER OF GODDDDD ITTT HURTSSS

I dropped the phone on the tile floor and grabbed my head, hoping it'll feel better. I screamed to let out my pain and to call out for help. Tears dropped and I couldn't handle it anymore, I think I'm seriously going to die.

"EUNHAE AH!" YongGo and Zelo yelled. They all ran as fast as their long legs could carry them. \

"BANG YONGGO!!! LET THIS PAIN GO AWAY!! ZELO!! YOU TOO!" I yelled at them.

"IT'S BANG YONGGUK AND I'LL CALL THE DOCTOR" YongGoGuk yelled at me. 

"Eunhae ah, I'm right here. Look at me in the eye and calm down," he said to me. I looked up at him and gave him a weak nod. A couple of seconds later, two doctors and a nurse barged in with Bang YongGuk. 

"You guys have to leave. She's going through too much thing right now. Please leave this room right now," one of the doctor said to YongGuk and Zelo. They nodded and walked out. The doctors told me to calm down and gave me a sleeping pill. I swallowed the pill and laid on the bed. The doctors left and I was all alone in my room. 

Why did my head hurt all of sudden? Then, I guess these things called memories started to flash.

Yongguk kissing me, smiling at me, and holding my hand flashed. I don't have any of these memories, why are they flashing in my head? I decided to ignore the three things that flashed in my head and decided to get some sleep. After all, I did take a sleeping pill. 

---

"Eunhae ah!" someone yelled. I woke up immediately and looked around. My room was pitch black and no one was in my room. Fear started to take over me and I didn't know what to do. My door clicked opened and someone walked in.

"MIN EUNHAE!" the person yelled again. 

"W-who are you?" I stuttered.

"It's me. Your ex," the person said. He was getting closer to me. "I'm right hear Min Eunhae."

Then, I smelt alcohol. I gagged and the lamp. It was Yonggo. I mean Bang YongGuk.

"What are you doing here, drunk? Go back home," I yelled.

"I mess you Eunhae," he said.

"You mess me?" I asked him, with a voice full of confusion.

"I miss you so much."

"I don't know why you miss me when we have no memory with each other," I said to him.

"WE HAVE A LOT OF MEMORY!" he suddenly yelled, "THE BABY YOU HAVE. IT'S OURS EUNHAE. I'M THE FATHER!" 

"NO! THIS BABY BELONGS TO ZELO AND I. THIS BABY DOESN'T BELONG TO YOU!" I yelled back.

"It's... that.. that baby is mine," he cried. Then, he started to cry his eyes out. I was a bit shocked that he was crying.

"A-are you okay? I didn't mean to make you... cry," I carefully said to him.

"WHEN DO U THINK YOUR MEMORY IS GOING TO COME BACK?" he yelled full of tears and snot.

"You know what, tell me all about the memories that we had together," I said to him. His face brightened up as if I gave him a million dollars. 

"Well..."

-YongGuk explains everything-

"Whoa, you kidnapped me?" I asked him.

"Uh... Maybe," he said. His eyes were half opened and I knew the reason why. He was getting tired. 

"I think you should go home now," I told him.

"And fall asleep in the middle of the street? HECK NO! I'm spending the night here," he said as he started to take his jacket and his shirt off.

"DUDE! MY MEMORY IS STILL NOT BACK!" I yelled at him as I covered my eyes with both my hands. I peeked a bit by making a small gap between my index finger and my middle finger. He had some pretty nice body, compared to Zelo. He eats too much.

"Good night Min Eunhae. I love you," he said as he sat on the couch.

"Uh... Good night to you too YongGuk," I replied, "by the way... Aren't you cold? Don't you need a blanket?" I asked him. 

"I'm good. Don't even think about giving me your blanket."

"Well... Actually, there are spare blankets in the closet," I told him.

There was an awkward silence in the rom after I said that. Maybe I shouldn't have told him that. As I started to regret what I said, I heard a loud snore. 

OH.MY.GOD.

IS HE SNORING IN MY ROOM? 

I threw one of my pillow towards where I thought he was, but the snoring didn't stop. I rolled my eyes and turned to my right. I started to think about what he told me. 

Was my baby really his? I can't trust him... He might be saying those crap to get married to me or something. I just rolled my head and decided to put that aside. My beauty sleep is needed in the moment.

---

I woke up because I felt someone slip in my bed. I turned around and saw YongGuk. He was shirtless and we were facing face to face. It was a bit hard for me to see his face since it was pitch dark, but I could feel him staring at me. 

"I'm cold," he said as he put my blanket over him. 

"WHOA GET OFF MY BED MISTER. I HAVE A BABY IN MY STOMACH AND I HAVE A FREAKING BOYFRIEND," I yelled as I pushed him off. He fell with a thud and he groaned. 

"Oops.. I think I pushed you a bit too strong," I said as I lightly bit my tongue. 

"You're going to pay for that Min Eunhae," he replied. A few second later, I felt a strong force push me and I fell hard on the floor. 

"OW!" I yelled.

"That's what you get for pushing me first," he mocked.

I tried to get on my bed but he was laying on the smacking middle of the bed.

"Will you get off my bed Bang YongGO!!!" I raised my voice.

"No."

"OH MY GOSH YOU'RE SO ANNOYING!" I yelled. I stormed to the couch and I heard Bang YongGo answer in the annoyingest words.

"Thank you."

---

I woke up the very next morning, finding myself on the bed. I swear, I fell asleep on the couch! I looked over at the couch and saw YongGo, I mean YongGuk sleeping there. Maybe what happened yesterday was just a dream... I just shrugged and went back to sleep.

---

YOYOYO~~~

WHADDUP~~ IT'S B1A4LOVA~~

So I couldn't really upload my ff because I had like 2 test today and I needed to study my off O_O

Okay so I want to do a shoutout for...

INSPIRITS! OR MULTIFANDOMS!

---

Do you have L's bravo viewtiful book and have NO clue what's Myungsoo wrote??

SUBSCRIBE HERE!

L's Bravo Viewtiful Translations

I'm an admin here so ^_^

LUV YOU GUYS <3