Day Two

Prison of Love

 

EunHae's P.O.V

 

 I was in the middle of my precious sleep, when I heard birds chirping. I groaned and threw my extra pillow at the window. The birds didn't stop chirping so I looked for my headphone, so I could listen to music. But I remembered that YongGook took my phone away so I can't listen to music. I kicked both my legs in the air full of frustration and did it for about thirty seconds. After thirty seconds, my legs grew tired, so I put them back down.

 

 "Time to get up!" Someone yelled in the hallways. I ignored that person and closed my eyes. I pretended to sleep, because I didn't want to go downstairs. My bed was all warm and toasty and I knew the dining room was going to be colder than my bed. Then my door opened and I closed my eyes. "If you don't get up, I'm going to lie down next to you.” It was YonGook, his voice was unique enough for me to recognize it. I still ignored him and turned my back towards him.

 

 “I see how it is,” he said as he walked closer and closer to me. I started to have a bad feeling, but I ignored it. What was he going to do, me? No. Then I felt my mattress moving and YongGooks body coming towards me. Maybe he is going to me! I started to panic. His body was literally touching mine now. He put his arm around my waist and I didn’t know what to do. Should I just “get up” like what he asked me? Nah… I like my bed right now.. Maybe not the fact that YongGook’s on my bed.

 

 “Fine, Mrs. Bang. Being stubborn as usual, I’ll give you morning kisses until you wake up.” My eyes shot up and I pulled his body away from me.

 

 “I’m wide awake,” I said as I put on my slippers.

 

 “I knew it,” he said as he got off my bed. I calm my hair down and put my bathrobe on.

 

 “Let’s go!” YongGook said as he reached his hand out for me. I rejected his offer and walked right past his hand. I opened my door and walked down the hall. “Wait for me!” YongGook said as he jogged to me to catch up with me. He kissed me on the top of my head and put his arms around me.

 

 “Look. I have a boyfriend. You know that, since you stalk me 24/7. Don’t touch me,” I warned him as I stepped down the stairs. We were sitting on the dining table, waiting for our breakfast when YongGok asked me a really personal question.

 

 “Are you on your period?” I chocked on my orange juice and I hit my chest with my fist. After my chocking calmed down, I shot him a glare.

 

 “You don’t ask a female if she’s on her period,” I said as I put my glass of orange juice down.

 

 “Just asking.. Because it looks like you are. No offense.” I rolled my eyes and reminded myself to ignore him as much as possible.

 

YongGook’s P.O.V

 

 Is she bipolar? Yesterday, she was like super nice to me. Now she’s… Maybe she does have her period. OH MY GOD. I forgot didn’t I. I sipped on my orange juice and ran to Mr.Kim. I told him what I needed and he nodded. He got his wife with him and left the house. “Where are they going?” EunHae asked me.

 

 “No where…” I lied. I sat back down and sipped on my orange juice. The atmosphere was pretty much awkward, because of what EunHae said to me earlier. We just looked around the house, asking the chef how long breakfast was going to take.

 

 “Do you… seriously hate me..?” I asked EunHae with caution. She looked at me and nodded.

 

 “Even if I’m stuck with you for the rest of my life, I’m never going to start falling for you YongGook. We’re done and we’ll remain as ex,” EunHae said as she stood up. She walked out of the dining hall and walked to her room. What have I done… EunHae hates me now… I screamed in frustration and I needed something to throw to release my anger. I saw a vase nearby and threw it outside the dining hall. The vase shattered and the glass flew everywhere.  

 

 "YOU CAN NEVER GET AWAY FROM ME EUNHAE! YOU'LL END UP LOVING ME! TRY TO ESCAPE, BUT I'LL KNOW WHERE YOU'VE ESCAPED TO!" I yelled. I sat back  down on my chair and sighed. This is not how I wanted things to be...

-----

Guys... I'm sorry that I've been updating short chapters... I just want to update as much as possible but I'm working on a new story! So please forive me :) 

I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter!!

BYE~~