Good News

Prison of Love

 

 

Zelo's P.O.V

"Don't tell me that you don't remember me!" Eunbyul said as she walked closer to me.

"Don't... get away from me..." I said as I backed away.

"Junhong ah..."

"Don't call me that! I changed my name to Zelo. I don't want my old name to come out of your mouth," I said as I opened my car door. I slammed the door shut and fastened my seatbelt. I started the engine and drove far away from my house. I honestly didn't know where in the world I was going, I just wanted to be away from her. 

Flashback

"Noona! I'll buy you ice cream!" I said to Eunbyul noona. We were at the mall and both agreed to eat ice cream before we leave.

"I'll be waiting~ I'll be sitting on the couch over there," Eunbyul noona said as she pointed at the couch that was just around the corner. I nodded and took my wallet out. What would Eunbyul noona like to eat? I think she'll like strawberry... 

"May I take your order?" the worker asked me in monotone. 

"Erm... Can I have one chocolate ice cream in cone, and one strawberry ice cream with cup?" I asked the worker as I handed her my credit card. 

"Sure. Wait a few minutes." Her monotone was still the same. As I was waiting, I decided to check on EunByul noona. I decided to sneak up to her and scare her cause its fun to scare people! I tip toed to the couch she was sitting. 

But...

She had someone next to her and it was a guy...

"So... You and Junhong.. How's things going?" the man asked Eunbyul noona.

"Ugh... He's such a baby!! I should have dated you baby. I'm just using him for like clothes I want. I'm planning on dumping him the day after tomorrow," she said as turned her head a bit. I quickly hid myself behind the wall and decided to eavesdrop more. 

"Junho oppa! He's going to come soon. Leave," she said as she gave him a peck on the lip. 

HUR

That B****!!!!!

How can she use me?

And she likes Junho hyung?

"Sir! You're ice cream," the worker said as she handed me my ice cream. I smiled at her and thanked her for my ice cream. I looked over and Junho hyung and Eunbyul noona was making out.

HUR!!!! x100

I walked towards them but they were too busy making out to notice me. I got my ice cream and shoved the ice cream on my hyung's hair. 

"WHAT THE HE-" 

"Junhong ah..."

"HYUNG!!!! YOU'RE SO EVIL.. YOU KNOW THAT? SAME GOES WITH YOU NOONA! HIDING THIS FROM ME AND MAKING ME LOOK LIKE A FOOL," I said as tears started to form in my eyes. 

"Let me explain," Eunbyul noona said with her eyes full of panic.

"No.. I saw enough. We're over cause that's what you wanted," I said as I gave her a death glare. I swear, if she was a guy, I would've beaten the crap out of her. “And hyung… I can’t believe you did this to me. I officially hate you and our relationship with each other will never be the same,” I said as I smudged some ice cream that got on my fingers on his face.

--

I cried. A LOT. It was so painful because she was my first girlfriend. They said that you’re first is always hard to get over, and I think they’re right. To make the problem worse, tomorrow was a Monday. I’ll have to see Eunbyul noona’s face.

“Junhong ah! OPEN UP!” my brother yelled as he knocked on my door nonstop. I put on my headphones and turned the volume high enough to drain the banging in the background.

--

I was at school and it was kinda miserable. I always hung out with Eunbyul noona and Junho hyung but I didn’t want to. I didn’t even want to see their face. “Are you okay?” a girl asked me. I looked at her and it was Eunhae, our class president.

“Yeah… I’m fine,” I lied.

“Do you want anything to talk about? I’m a good listener!” Eunhae said as she grabbed a chair. She dragged it next to me and gave me a trustworthy smile. I told her everything that happened yesterday and I ended up crying like a baby.

“That must be so hard…” Eunhae said as she bit her bottom lips.

“Thanks for listening. If you want, I can listen to your problems,” I told her. Her face brightened up and she told me everything. How her mother died, who the killer was, how she lost two people she loved because of one thing… I never knew that she’d gone through all this trouble. She always had a smile on her face and it made me think that she had the perfect life.

End of flashback

I wiped my tears away because I missed Eunhae. She means so much to me and I love her a lot. As I was crying my off, I got a call from the FBI. “Hello?”

“SIR! WE HAVE GREAT NEWS! WE FOUND OUT WHERE EUNHAE IS! SOMEONE REPORTED THAT A HELICOPTER ALWAYS GOES BACK AND FORTH AND THEY SOMETIMES SEE A YOUNG MAN AND WOMAN RIDING IT!” one of the FBI yelled over the phone.

“I’ll be right there,” I said as I hit the break. I made a U-turn and drove as fast as I could to the FBI building.

--

Eunhae’s P.O.V

It was night at 9 PM. I was getting ready to sleep because I was exhausted. I had folded over 100 clothes with Yongguk and my arms were sore. As I was about to tuck myself in, I heard a knock on my door. "Come in," I yelled. The door opened ajar and I noticed that it was Yongguk. 

"I can't sleep," Yongguk shyly said. 

"Come here," I said as I patted on the empty spot on my bed. Yongguk walked in and closed the door behind him. He was holding a white medium sized teddy bear. I smiled at seeing Yongguk holding a teddy bear. He sat next to me and sighed.

"I can't believe that you finally understand me," Yongguk said as he looked over at me.

"I believe that everyone goes through a lot of tough situation in life," I said as I touched his red hair. "Even Zelo..." I thought to myself.

"Is it okay if I sleep with you tonight?" Yongguk asked cautiously.

"If you promise not to do anything weird," I said as I gave him a glare.

"I~ PROMISE~" Yongguk said as he pecked me on my lips. WHAT.THE.CRAP? "This is not weird. This is what a lot of people do to someone they love," he said as he gave me his gummy smile.

"YEAH, TO THE PERSON THAT THEY'RE GOING OUT WITH! NOT YOU’RE EX!" I yelled.

"We're going out in my world," he said as he moved closer to me. I rolled my eyes and turned the light off. I tucket myself and closed my eyes. I felt Yongguk's stare so I looked over at him. 

"Can you kind of stop looking at me?" I asked him uncomfortably.

"If you'll let me do something that I always wanted to do." I was starting to get a bit nervous.

"W-what is it?" I asked, trying not to stutter. Yongguk leaned close to me and placed his lips on mine. His lips were soft and warm. He deepened the kiss and I did the same. This was really wrong... I'm going out with Zelo but I'm making out with my ex... He was now on top of me and I was getting really uncomfortable. I was enjoying it but I felt a part of me telling me to push him away before it goes too far. “I-is this what you want?” I asked him between our kiss.

“mmhmm,” Yongguk said as he finished his kiss which lasted for like 10 minutes. He returned to his spot and gave me a goodnight peck. I swear, this guy…

“What do you want to do tomorrow?” I asked Yongguk.

“Bake cookies,” he mumbled. I smiled and closed my eyes. I hope I’ll get to see Zelo soon.  

---

Yongguk's P.O.V

 

ERMAGWAD ERMAGWAD ERMAGWAD!! WE KISSED!! WE KISSED!! I wanted to tell the whole world that we just kissed! We’re going to bake cookies together and it’s going to be so much fun! I should like put the ring inside her glass of milk like in dramas where they put like a ring in a food and like propose to the girl. I was satisfied with my plan and I hope that tomorrow will come soon!!

--

Zelo’s P.O.V

I looked at the map and smirked. I’m finally going to get Eunhae back. I’m finally going to take her with me and I’ll prove to Yongguk, EunByul, and Junho hyung and Eunhae is my girl and I’m not a baby. 

--

OKAY~~~ 

This is the end of my chapter... --"

 I feel like the chapters I update are getting shorter and shorter... --"

Anyways, Prison of Love is going to end soon but there is going to be like a sequel in this story... like a part 2... 

It's going to be I remember 

I'll tell you more info as I update :)

Thanks for reading~~~

<3<3<3