Guess Who's Back

Prison of Love

EunHae's P.O.V

I seriously can't believe it. I just got pregnant and I don't even know who the father is. WHAT THE CRAP. What if it's YongGuk..? Would Zelo like seriously kill me?  

I sighed and I closed my eyes. Why was I even tempted by YongGuk anyways? Was it the atmosphere that led me to do it with him? Or was it because I still have feelings for him? 

"Eunhae ah! Don't stress out too much about it! I'm pretty sure the baby is ours and we'll get married once we know who the father, okay?" Zelo said as he sat down next to me. I slowly nodded and opened my eyes.

"W-what if it's... YongGuk's child..? What are you going to do?" I asked him.

"Don't tell him. Raise it like it's ours. I'm positive that he'll use the baby to marry you," he said as he clenched on his fist. I nodded and looked up at the ceiling. I was in deep thought of what to do. As I was just sitting there, Zelo's home phone rang. I flinched and Zelo picked it up. 

"Hello?" after couple of minutes after he said that, his face hardens and he hung up. 

"Who was it?" I asked him as I looked over at him.

"I-it wasn't anyone. It was just a spam," he said as he got up and left the room.

---

Zelo's P.O.V

It was him. How does he even know my home phone number? I don't remember giving him my home phone number. He's such a creep. 

Flashback

"Hello?"

"It's me, YongGuk. I'm coming back to take her back. I seriously need her and my life is meaningless without her. Why can't you just leave her and hand her over to me?"

"..."

"Look. I'm heading my way to your house. I'll be there in a couple of hours. I'm taking her with me and you have to let her go. If you don't, I'll have to take her away forcefully."

"..."

"Hello? Are you even listening? I'm going to ta-"

*click

End of flashback

I sighed and tried to think of ways to keep YongGuk away. However, nothing came to mind. Then my room door knocked and I looked over at the door. The door opened and Eunhae peeped her head in my room. I smiled and let her sit next to me.

"Who was at the phone?" Eunhae asked me the moment she sat down.

"It was YongGuk. He wants you back," I said as I hugged a cushion next to me. 

"H-he's coming back?" Eunhae asked me with a mixture of excitement and happiness.

"Are you happy that he's coming back?" I asked Eunhae, a bit disappointed that she was glad to see him.

"I mean... He's been through a hard time. I think it'll be nice for us to like be nice to him!" she said as she gave me the biggest smile I ever saw.

"I'll think about it," I said as I stood up and walked to the kitchen.

"Will you stop avoiding me? I know you’re upset that I'm like talking about YongGuk 24/7 and such but seriously, he needs some love! Don't think him as a creeper like what I did before," Eunhae yelled behind my back. I stopped walking and turned around towards her.

"You changed a lot Eunhae. It's not even funny. I think you should return back to your house and stop saying his name," I yelled at her.

"You are so heartless," Eunhae mumbled as she ran downstairs and slammed the door shut behind her. 

What's happening to our relationship....? It's all because of him. If it wasn't for him, our relationship wouldn't have been like this. I seriously hate him to death.

Eunhae's P.O.V

I thought he loved me, I thought he'll support stuff that I care for. Why does he get so mad whenever I say YongGuk’s name? I don't even know why he's so angry at me. I understand that it's upsetting that your girlfriend is talking about her ex, but he's being a bit too harsh. Whatever.

As I was walking back home, I started to think of the good times I had with YongGuk and the good times I had with Zelo. It made me smile like a fool and I started to tear up a bit. I tilt my head down and started to think by myself.

This is just like a Korean drama. There's a freaking love triangle and the girl is going to have to choose the guy. I guess I'm gonna have to choose the guy by who got me pregnant.... MIN EUNHAE, HWAITING! YOU CAN DO THIS!

With determination, I put my head up high and looked around me. Everything became familiar and people in my neighborhood started to greet me. They asked me where I was and what I missed. I smiled back and laughed along with the ahjumma's. 

---

I heard muffled voice in the background. I tried to get up but my hands were tied and my eyes were blindfolded. I wanted to scream but my mouth was taped. I didn't know what was going on. The voice got more clear and louder as time passed by and I heard the door open. Then, I heard something crash and I flinched. What the heck is going on? I felt someone pick me up and place me on their shoulders.

http://lh6.ggpht.com/_vmAcvInAioQ/TbnUCWoHPVI/AAAAAAAAEOg/HdQBIczS46w/image_thumb%5B10%5D.png?imgmax=800 (Like this)

Then for some reason, I fell hard on the ground. Then someone ripped the tape off my mouth and took two earplugs out of my ears. Since I could hear clearly, it was Zelo and YongGuk. I didn't know who took the earplugs out of my ears, but boy am I thankful.

"LET ME GO. WHO TIED ME UP?" I yelled. 

"I tied you up because Zelo won't hand you over," YongGuk yelled at me.

"THIS ISN'T THE WAY TO TAKE A GIRL WITH YOU. IF YOU JUST ASKED ME TO GO OUT TO EAT OR SOMETHING, I WOULD'VE," I yelled as I moved my arms up and down, signaling them to take the rope off. I heard a crash and felt someone pick me up. He was running... He tossed me in the back seat of the car and a few seconds later, I heard the car engine. Am I getting kidnapped again..? 

"This is YongGuk, right?" I whispered.

"Yeah," he answered.

"Take me to the hospital," I demanded.

"Why?" 

"So I can check who the father of the baby is," I said as I flinched around a bit. I heard a screech and felt myself moving forward a bit. I felt the tight ropes away from my sensitive skin and I took the blindfold off. I slowly opened my eyes and saw YongGuk looking back at me with a big smile. I gave him a small smile and moved up to the front.

"What was going on..? Where's Zelo?" I asked him.

"Probably knocked out," he said as he started to head back to the hospital.

"Turn back and bring Zelo with you. I want to figure out who the father is with him," I said. 

---

I nervously sat in the middle of Zelo and YongGuk in the waiting room. The doctor said that it was impossible to tell me the certain father right now since the baby is like couple of days old. I still asked him just to tell me who he thinks will be the father. I held Zelo and YongGuk’s hands with my two hands and squeezed their hands tightly. Couple of minutes later, the door opened and the doctor walked out of his room.

"The father of the baby is... ________________________________________________________________________________"

My hands dropped and I looked over at the boys. Their face was hard and full of shock. I thanked the doctor and held the document the doctor gave to me.

"Well, wasn't that unexpected?" I said as I smiled.

"HOW ARE SMILE RIGHT NOW!?!" Yongguk and Zelo yelled at the same time.

"I don't know... I mean... I don't know if I should be sad or happy," I answered truthfully.

WOW. NOW THE RESULT WAS TOTALLY UNEXPECTED.

 

---

HELLO GUYS~ IT'S B1A4LOVA!

Okay, so I moved to Cali and the weather is like FAB. I made couple of Korean friends since school already started like 3 days ago. I miss my ia friends A LOT but I mean, I guess this is like a once in a life time opportunity... 

(OKAY OMFG OKAY SO DID U GUYS SEE BADMAN1?!?! [DUH] IT WAS SO BEAUTIFUL... DUDE YOUNGJAE... JDFKALJFKLSJFKASSDFJKLSFJSDAKLFJAISNDSALFMKSFDSLKJVKLCMVKAL

I SERIOUSLY CAN'T CONTAIN MY FEELS WITH B.A.P, B1A4,INFINITE,EXO AND BTOB. TT^TT GAHHHHHH)

Okay... So thanks for being patient with me... ^_^ I decided to keep the whole father thingy a secret till the last chap ( I think it'll be soon)

^_^ so yeah...

I might not update for like a month because of school and I serioulsy APOLOGIZE FOR THAT. I'm so sorry that I take forever with my school work and like go on tumblr 24/7... sigh.. TT^TT

I LOVE YOU GUYS ^_^