Day 4

Prison of Love

 

 Dear:Diary,

 Today is raining... I miss my old house.. I'm so sick of this place! But I've been here for only four days. YongGuk and I haven't talked ever since then. He didn't even knock on my door when it was dinner time. I had to eat dinner alone, since YongGook was in his room the whole time. Maybe I should apologize to him... I'll be right back.

-EunHae 

 I closed my new diary, that I found inside a drawer, and walked out of my room. I walked down the hall and came face to face with his door. It was shut completely and I felt my hands getting sweaty. I wiped the sweat from my hands, and knocked on the door. I turned the doornob and peeked my face in his room. It was my first time in his room and it was actually pretty big. His bed was like a king sized bed, he had a coffee table, a balcony, and two doors which I'm guessing is his own personal bathroom and his closet.

 YongGook was sitting on a bean bag, reading a book. He looked up and gave me a weak, tilted smile. I opened the door wide enough for me to squeeze through. He put his book down and placed his "reading glasses" on top of his book. I grabbed another bean bag and placed it next to him. 

 "Your room's actually really pretty," I said as I admired his room. He smiled and thanked me for my compliment. "Look... I'm sorry for being mad at you for saying... you know," I said as I avoided his eyes. I'm usually the type of person that doesn't like saying the word sorry.

 "It's fine. I just thought you needed a time alone," he said as he pulled me towards him and captured me by putting his arms around me. It was felt a bit awkward because our legs were facing the wall, and our body was turned towards each other. 

  "So... did you eat breakfast?" I asked him as I broke the hug. He shook his head and a smile curved up. "I'll make you breakfast."

----

 I scanned through the fridge to see what I could make with the ingredients I have. Eggs, butter, side dishes, water, orange juice, soda. I shook my head and closed the fridge. I’m going to make him fried rice.

 I got out a frying pan and heat it up to medium. I put on a pink apron with a cute cat embroidered on.  YongGook helped me tie the back of the apron. I helped in put on an apron, because he volunteered to help. I got out a bowl full of rice, a can of tuna, eggs, butter, and seasoning. I placed it on the kitchen counter. I checked the heat to see if it was hot enough to throw the butter in to make it melt. When I was done unwrapping the stick of butter, YongGook took it from me and placed it on the frying pan for me.

 “I don’t want you to get a burn,” he said as he gave me his eye smile.  I smiled at him and gave him my failed eye smile back. “Aw~ you’re so cute,” he said as he pinched my cheeks softly. Then, I felt my cheeks starting to burn up.  I quickly turned around to hide my cheek that’s red as a rose.

 “I… I have to go to the bathroom,” I yelled as I ran to the nearest bathroom. I looked at myself in the mirror. My cheeks were red and it looks like I just saw a glimpse of my bias group. I washed my face with cold water, and repeated “He’s only my ex…. He’s only my ex…” when the redness disappeared, I walked back to the kitchen. I saw YongGook’s back and I could hear my heart beating super loud.  “I’ll take it from here,” I said as I took the spatula from YongGook’s hands. He had already dumped rice and tuna. I cracked the egg and it landed on top of the rice. I stabbed the rice and mixed it around.

 “Do you… by chance… want to see your… boyfriend?”  YongGook asked me. I turned to YongGook, amazed at what he just said.

 “Can you repeat what you just asked?” I asked him. My attention was now on YongGook and not the fried rice. 

 "I asked... If you wanted to see your boyfriend," YongGuk said more firmly this time.

 "I'll... Love too."

-----

clift hanger~ hahaha

>_< 

bye.