Survived... Barely

BitterSweet Tale

 

          I closed my eyes waiting for the strongest impact that would lead me to my painful death. I know this is just some beating it won’t kill anyone, but actually these girls are black belters in Martial Arts. They could just snap my head and DEAD, they want it slow and painful.

 

          I noticed that it was already a minute and no light had come to get me, I noticed that I was let go by the two minions of hers and I was lying on the floor on my blood and I opened my eyes and saw Eun-Ji talking to someone on the phone while her minions crowding her.

 

          “Okay~ I’ll be there daddy~ I love you.” I heard her cutely say and BOY! It didn’t suit her at all. I got Goosebumps hearing that from her.

 

          When she finally shot her phone and put it in her purse, she turned to look at me and smiled in my pitiful stage, she slowly crouched down to me and patted my bruised cheek making me cringe, “I guess we’ll end your life next time… Thank my dad for calling me at that moment.” She stood up and was about to head to the door when she turned to me again.

 

          “Don’t talk about this, like I always remind you… Spill and I’ll kill you in burning hot lava.” She said and kicked me for the last time before striding out with her 2 minions.

 

          I sighed heavily and looked up the ceiling, Got saved again I dont know when this save by the bell thing will will last. I thought

 

          I couldn’t move my legs, I was all numb but I didn’t have any choice. I have to get home before my mom goes even crazier. I picked up my bag and limped out of school, good thing that the school guard was at the east building already locking-up the administration office so I got out easily.

 

          It took me like forever before I finally reached my house.

 

          I knocked and it immediately swung open revealing an angry mom crossing her arms and tapping her foot impatiently and I immediately lowered my head to prevent her from seeing me in this state and entered the house slowly.

 

          “Why are you late?” She sternly asked.

 

          “I got distracted… I was doing a project with my friends and didn’t know that it was already late.” I wasn’t a good lair. And knowing moms; they could read you like a book.

 

          My mom is my everything; I don’t want to tell her that would make her unhappy and it same goes for her. We care for each other and we’re extremely close and she wants the best for me; she even got remarried so that I could have a stable and better life. Even though I was clearly against it, I let it be because I could see that she loves this guy but I’m more certain that she still loves dad even more, But we also agreed that I get to keep my family name ‘Park’.

 

          This guy she got married to have a son that’s older than me, and guess what, he’s also the most popular Kingka in our school. I really hate him, I don’t want to get involve with him and vise versa. We stay away with each others life, playing that one of us doesn’t exist in our own life.

 

          “Look at me. I know you’re hiding something from me.” She was really serious about this and I sighed deeply before lifting my head.

 

          Her angry face went to a soft and worried one and quickly went to me, “What happened? WHO DID THIS TO YOU?!” She was going hysterical.

 

          “I… uh… I ran into a pole~!” I yelled as I run towards my room upstairs but didn’t fail to fall on one step but continued to run to my room and locked it.

 

          I was limping towards the bathroom and slowly cleansed and took a quick shower even from the pain I was feeling, and after that I walked towards my bed and crashed into it and immediately fall asleep due to exhaustion.

 

          In the morning, I could still feel pain on my body but I can now move normally so I quickly went to shower and got ready for school. I was heading to the door with my bag and went to peek to see it he was using the bathroom.

 

          The reason why I wake up early it’s because I don’t want to see my STEPBROTHER’s face in this life time. When I saw the bathroom door closed, I quickly went down and run towards the door passing by my mom in the kitchen.

 

          “SEUL TAE!!!” She yelled at me from the door but I ignored her and continued to run towards the bus stop.

 

          I was almost at the bus stop and I saw the bus starting to move away further but I chased it,

 

          “CHOTO MATTE!” I yelled and quickly covered my mouth. Darn it… I’m too into Animes.’

 

          “HOLD ON!” I yelled and saw that the driver saw me and pulled over and open the door and I climbed in quickly.

 

           I bowed at the driver, “Good Morning, agasshi.” He driver smiled at me and I smiled back, “Good morning, ajusshi.”

 

          Yup, I’m a daily rider in this bus, of course. He’s also our neighbor back before my mom got remarried; the driver; Mr. Jung and my dad were close.

 

          After paying I scanned the bus and found available seats at the back just like how I want it. As soon as I got seated I quickly pulled out my manga and read for a while.

 

          After a while I was already at the middle when I felt someone sat next to me, I didn’t pay attention to see who it was. I just continued to read when I could hear faint breathing near me, I glance to my left and I saw the person peering over my shoulder looking at my manga.

 

          “What’s that?” I heard him say. I glance at him again and I was clearly lost if this person is a girl or a guy but his hair and clothes were saying BOY but when I saw his face, OMO! He looks like a GIRL, a cute baby faced GIRL but with short hair.

 

          I snapped out from staring at him and tried to answer his question, “I-It’s a manga, a J-Japanese comic book.” I stuttered a little because of his presence.

 

          “OH! Cool!” He beamed while smiling at me.

 

          ‘A BISHONEN! What a total angel is he?’ I thought while looking admiring his face. I quickly looked away realizing what I was doing.

 

          I saw him smirk making me confused but shrugged it off. I glance at his school uniform, neat but was a bit worn in a different way like for, ‘I’m guessing one of the popular ones.’

 

          I quickly snapped out of my trans when he asked me something, “What’s your name?” I was just sitting there not knowing what to say, I was fighting with myself between giving my name to him or not.

 

          But before I could decide on the options, I saw him look out the window and stood up before pulling the rope and got off the bus, still with a smile or was it a smirk on his face.

 

          “I would kill to have one like that guy, be in my anime harem life.” I muttered under my breath and sighed.

 

====================================================================================================

Chapter 2 is done. :D

I wanted to tell you... Look at the foreword again, I change the guys descriptions... Well, Some actually.