Be My Friend?

BitterSweet Tale

 

 

                    I looked at Myungsoo’s back as he walked away from me and head upstairs. I don’t what’s his problem; HE asked and I answered. Why would he get worked up about it?

 

                   “He’s really a weird guy.” I muttered to myself and head to my room to watch Fairy Tail season 3.

 

 

                   The next day, I got up really late. I stayed up really late just to watch the whole season in my laptop. I scrambled up and got ready for school in an inhuman speed.

 

                   “GOT TO GO~ I’M LATE!!” I yelled when I got down and was at the hallway running towards the door and out.

 

 

                   I successfully got in the bus that was about to leave seconds later. I was panting really hard on my seat; I kept on patting my chest and breathing in. I didn’t know that I sat next to someone until I heard the person’s voice.

 

                   “You’re late?” I heard a somewhat familiar voice. I in a breath and raised my eyebrow as I slowly turned my head to the person. My eye bulged open when I saw him.

 

                   “You! You’re that pretty boy!!” I panicky yelled pointing to him in a surprised look. I noticed what I did and covered my mouth.

 

                   “Pretty boy?!” I heard him hissed as his smile turned into a frown and glared at me. The corner of my lip twitched and I gulped as I witnessed his innocent face turned into a bad jerk.

 

                   “Uh…” I couldn’t say anything; I was petrified by his glare. He surely doesn’t want to be called pretty. I looked away from his fierce glare and looked somewhere else and right then I saw that we were about reach my school.

 

                   “Oh, look at that… Here’s my stop.” I awkwardly said as I quickly jolted up my seat and walked towards the door of the bus while it was still moving. I straggled to reach the end with the bus moving and all, I even almost stumble back.

 

                   I quickly got in to school and checked my watch and it was almost time for the bell to ring the first bell. I quickened my pace and run towards my classroom. With a swift slide of the door but ended with a thud, I saw that there was already the teacher in my class.

 

                   It’s was Biology for today’s first subject and well, my biology teacher was kinda, sorta, very scary. He stopped writing on the board and eyed me with a glare. I bowed, “I’m sorry, I’m late!”

 

                   “Well Miss Park… You can always make it up in detention… but since you’re still a new student, I’ll tolerate this one time.” He pointed his marker at me and I nodded with a pout.

 

                   “Now, get your to your desk.” He said while swaying the marker to the class’s direction. I followed his order while pouting.

 

                   “What a bad morning.” I sighed.

 

                   “Don’t worry, your day just started…” My seatmate turned to me and smiled. I was surprised at first but smiled back and thanked him.

 

                   “I’m Sungjong by the way.”

 

                   “Seul Tae.” I nodded and smiled at him. What a girly feature, but still handsome.

 

                   “YAH! NO TALKING IN MY CLASS! Just because you're an idol Mr. Lee, it doesn't mean I'll tolerate your unruly behavior and as for you Ms. Park, though you're still new to this school I wont hold back as well... Get out of the room and stay there until I tell you to come in!” The teacher boomed as he slammed his hand on the table. Both me and Sungjong jumped and nervously turned to him and I was right; he was referring to both of us. He sent the both of us out of the class.

 

                   I bowed at Sungjong; apologizing for getting him kicked out of class as well. He just laughed and told me it was alright and patted my head, I shyly smiled at him.

 

                   "Wait... So you're an idol?" I pointed my index finger at him with bewildered eyes.

 

                   Sungjong shyly smiled and nodded his head.

 

                   "Really? How come I never heard of you?" I muttered but it seems like he heard it, when I heard him gasps a little.

 

                   "You don't know?! Wow, this is new."

 

                   I bit my lips, "Sorry, are you the only idol here?" I look up at him.

 

                   He shook his head no and chuckled at my naiveness, "Don't worry, I think you've seen them already."

 

                   I furrowed my eyebrows at him, thinking what does he mean by that but shrugged after giving up.

 

                   "We'll see."

 

 

                   Lunch started and I quickly eat my lunch and tried finding my tour guide. I was looking through the cafeteria and spotted her eating alone. I pouted for a moment before started walking towards her. As soon as I reach her table; I stood in front of her but she didn’t look up at me.

 

                   “Excuse me.”

 

                   “Yes, you’re excused… leave me alone.” She nonchalantly replied still didn’t faced me.

 

                   I pursed my lips, “May I sit here?”

 

                   “No.”

 

                   “Rude”

 

                   “MWO?!”

 

                   “Nothing…” I nervously said as I slowly took my seat across from her. I heard her sigh but didn’t look at me; still.

 

                   “So, uhm… about the tour…” I started fidgeting my hands at the table and looked at her.

 

                   She was really pretty and she had shoulder length wavy hair that was hanging down covering her face. She had pale skin and—

 

                   “I’m not interested.” I snapped out of my staring and looked at her in disbelief.

 

                   “But-but… you have to…” I pouted at her and tried pleading her.

 

                   She was starting to get annoyed and finally had enough and slammed her hands on the table and stood up. I flinched at her sudden action but looked at her. She started walking away from me.

 

                   I sighed and thought of going after her but suddenly she turned towards my direction and I looked at her; confused.

 

                   “Aren’t you coming?” She raised an eyebrow and turned again. I smiled and followed her out the cafeteria.

 

                   We were finally going on a ‘tour’ she wasn’t really talking. She showed me around the campus and told me the most important places around the school like;

                   “Gym”

                   “Music Room”

                   “Cafeteria”

                   “Classrooms”

 

                   All short introduction but I didn’t complain, she might snap my head off my body seeing her pissed expression. Finally the tour was done and we were in front of our 1st class in the afternoon. I thanked her but she just went in the room without any more words.

 

                   “You’re mean…”

 

                   “AND I LIKE YOU! LET’S BE FRIENDS!”

 

                   I yelled as I followed her after and asked her. She just sat down on her desk; looking at me boredly and shook her head. I pouted for a bit but sat down to my sit.

 

                   Ill get you to be my friend. I thought determinedly and victoriously smiled.

 

                    I spent my whole 2nd day just chasing my tour guide around and kept on asking her to be my friend. She would ignore me, answer a ‘no’ or just glare at me and walk away but it didn’t stop me. I was bound to get her to be my friend.

 

                   It was already end of classes and I was still bugging her by her locker. I was just behind her asking her again until I was suddenly bumped by some student and I stumbled back. I the process I thought I hit something and landed on my .

 

                   I rubbed my sour spot and groaned in pain and finally looked up, I saw the group EXO and the baby faced dude was in front of the group holding a cup and looked stunned.

 

                   All students gasped and the baby faced guy’s friends were all shocked as well. I finally looked at the baby faced guy’s shirt that he was looking at and saw juice stain on it.

 

                   “Oops.”

====================================================================================================

 

 
COMMENT and SUBSCRIBE~! ♥