I Have Great Luck

BitterSweet Tale

 

                 Days passed and well it wasn’t much of a great week for me. But there was some good things that happened;

  1. I didn’t see Myungsoo the whole week, not even at home.
  2. Sang-in is getting used to me bugging her.
  3. I haven’t bump into any Kingkas because I have laser eyes and would quickly get away when I see them from afar.
  4. That’s all…

 

                 “Everyone partner up, you’ll be having a project on book report.” My English teacher announced and I slumped down in my chair seeing that no one would be my partner.

 

                 I quickly looked at Sang-in and smiled and tapped her but she just swatted my hand away but I continued anyway, “Want to be my partner?”

 

                 “No.” she just flatly refused me making me wrinkle my face but pouted after. I looked at Sungjong who was being asked by the other girls who were swooning over him.

 

                 I pouted seeing that I don’t have a partner. I caught Sungjong’s side glance and shooed every girls and faced me with a cute smile and I smiled as well.

 

                 “Want to be partners?” He asked and my face suddenly lit-up and I nodded vigorously and clapped my hands while grinning.

 

                 “Good, want to eat with my group?”

 

                 I looked at him with wide eyes and blinked, “I-don’t”—

 

                 “Come on~” He whined as he pouted.

 

                 Oh gosh! Kyeopta! Resist must resist. I scrunched my face as I thought.

 

                 “I already have more haters than I already have… It’s just going up and up if I continue talking to Kingkas.” I muttered but I guess he heard me when he insisted more and whined.

 

                 “Ara, ara… Since you don’t want me to live longer, fine I’ll sit with you.” I waved my hands while pouting.

 

 

                 Time passed by and it was already lunch time and I was unexpectedly sitting next to Sungjong with his other member who are all gawking at me like I’ve grew 20 heads.

 

                 “What?”

 

                 “Who are you?” I heard one of them asked while poking my cheeks making me blushes at the contact.

 

                 “Guys don’t’ do that. She’s Seul Tae, she’s my friend. Be nice.” Sungjong pointed his fork at them and laughed.

 

                 With that, all of them introduced themselves to me and made me feel welcome in their table and they started cracking up jokes that I laughed at and they would ask me questions about me and of course I’d answer all of them.

 

                 “So you’re idols, huh?” I asked.

 

                 They nodded and smiled, “Yup, but we’ll be coming to school rarely now because we just made a comeback.” Sungyeol cheekily smiled at me.

 

                 “Really? Congratulation.” I said while smiling.

 

                 “What’s your group name?”

 

                 “Infinite.”

 

                 “Infinite? That’s cool! So you’re all 6 members?” I smiled as I looked at their leader Sunggyu.

 

                 “No, we’re actually 7 but the other member goes to another school.” He said as he smiled making his eyes looked like a line.

 

                 “Really? Well, I guess he’s also a nice cool guy seeing the personality you guys have.” I laughed.

 

                 “Don’t worry; I think you’ll see him one day. He said he’s planning on transferring here.” Woohyun patted my head as he chuckled.

 

                 “Great! I can’t wait to see him! Anyways, want to go to the library later Sungjong to get started with the project?” I asked facing him and he just shrugged so I’ll take that as a yes.

 

                 I was already done with my lunch so I stood up and grab my tray to dump it on the trash bin but when I turned with my tray I accidentally bump into some other tray. I quickly bowed and apologized; I looked up and saw that the person’s food spilled all over his uniform and shoes.

 

                 “I’m so sorry!” I apologized countless of times.

 

                 I looked up to the person and I gulped and nervously smiled at him. I looked at him as he was seizing with anger and with one finger he wiped a piece of sauce on his cheeks.

 

                 “Youngmin-hyung wait u— what happened?”I heard someone behind him yelled and I take a look on who it was; it was his twin brother who was staring at us with wide eyes and the rest of Boyfriend was behind him.

 

                 “Uh… sorry?” I asked while sheepishly smiling.

 

                 “Yeah right, buy me lunch, klutz.” He arrogantly shoved his tray on top of my tray and walked away and sat down to a table.

 

                 Oh man First it was EXOs Luhan and now Boyfriends Youngmin I really have great luck, dont I? I pouted as I thought sarcastically before walking to buy his food.

 

                 “I’m starting to regret why I transferred here.” I muttered to myself walking up to the queue. I saw the guy in front of me turn to me and scoffed.

 

                 “Well, just go back and leave this place.” I recognized it was Sehun and I pouted that he talked to me rudely. I had my head hung low and wait in line, when it was my turn to order I quickly whipped out my wallet and saw that I don’t have enough money for the food.

 

                 “Dang it… How am I supposed to pay for this?” I pouted even more as I looked at the lady in the counter and looked at her with pleading eyes.

 

                 “C-can you”—

 

                 “Pay up.” The lady cut me off with a firm voice making me flinch. I don’t know what to do anymore and I know that Youngmin won’t give me any money for his food because well it was my fault that his food that got spilled.

 

                 I was nervously biting my lips and looked around the cafeteria and suddenly I saw Sehun giving the lady money and handed him the food that I was supposed to buy. He lazily gave me the tray and walked away.

 

                 I looked at his back and unconsciously smiled, “He just bought it… for me.” I wanted to scream at the top of my lungs and spazz over him.

 

                 He just bought it. FOR ME! I keep thinking and grinned at the tray in my hands. I looked up again and looked at Sehun as he was walking away.

 

                 “THANK YOU!” I yelled as I wave my hands side to side and smiled widely at him, making some people look at me weirdly but I didn’t care, my smile only got bigger when he raised his hands and waved it once but didn’t face me and got out of the cafeteria.

 

                 I really have great luck. I thought as I walked towards Boyfriend’s table.

 

 

                 Next day…

 

                 “OMO! It’s that time of the year!”

                 “Who is it? Who is it?”

                 “I can’t see! Move away!”

 

                 I was startled by students crowding around the bulletin board.  Being new to this school, I don’t know what is going on so I wedged myself inside the crowd and try looking at the bulletin board. I looked at the girl next to me as I leaned to whisper something to her.

 

                 “Uh… Can I ask you something? What’s going on here?” I asked as I flinch every time a body suddenly comes in contact with me because of the pushing and pulling of the students.

 

                 The girl looked at me with sympathy making me more curious even more. She pursed her lips before answering my question.

 

                 “Every month… The Kingkas and Queenkas chose two students to be their helper in their lounge; there you’ll be like a waitress bringing those drinks and food to them and cater their need. Some girls call it lucky if you get chosen but for me I think it’s just plain slavery and bad luck.” She said as she scrunched her nose and pouted.

 

                 I stared at her for a couple of minutes processing her words. When I finally got it my jaw dropped and looked nervous, because with my pure bad luck… it’s 99% that I’ll get chosen. I quickly look for that post to see who got chosen.

 

                 My heart stopped.

 

                 Park Seul Tae, class 2-A

 

                 I was one of the two. I knew it. I was already expecting this since I already anger like 2 Kingka groups not to mention they’re idols too. I sighed heavily and pouted. I wanted the ground to eat me alive so I wouldn’t suffer this much.

 

                 I felt a hand pat my shoulder and saw the owner was the girl I was talking to. She gave me a sad smile, “I guess we’ll be maid partners. See you later… When one of the Kingkas or Queenkas abducts you.”She said and left me there where there were still a lot of students crowding around the bulletin board.

 

                 Please help God. I sadly thought.

 

=================================================================================================

you, MIANHAE~ I haven't updated for awhile.

I got sick last week and I was banned from using the computer because I got sick becasue of it. LOL xD

 

COMMENT and SUBSCRIBE~! ♥