Class Heaven

BitterSweet Tale

 

                        I looked at my class schedule; homeroom was the first one on my list. I read the map as I tried to find my room; room 122. I walked by the hallway as I look at the door numbers posted above. The hallways were almost empty.

 

                       “Finally!” I chirped as I finally found my classroom. I looked through the small piece of glass on the door and saw that the teacher was already there.

 

                       I took a deep breath before knocking on the door. I quickly lowered my head as I waited for the teacher to open the door. I was starting to get distracted by the plaits of my skirt and I started to play with it.

 

                       Suddenly a gust of wind was in and I saw the door opened revealing my homeroom teacher, looking at me with an amused smile when he saw that I saw startled.

 

                       I was lost for a moment to see that my homeroom teacher was standing before me; I blinked a couple of times and finally came back to my senses and bowed, “Auh… Annyeonghaseyo seongsaeng-nim!”

 

                       She smiled at me and gave me a little bow, “Seems like I have the new transferee in my class.” Her melodic voice stunned me a bit. And I just replied with an ‘Auh’

 

                       “Class seems like we have a new addition to this class… Miss, please step in and introduce yourself.” She proclaimed and then turns to me and motions me to stand next to her.

 

                       I nodded and walked to her side and face the class. I didn’t bother scanning the room, if I did I would someone’s eyes and then I’ll make a fool out of myself.

 

                       I bowed, “Anngyeonghaseyo! I’m Park Seul tae, please to meet you. Please take care of me!”I gave a small shy smile at everyone and pushed my glasses back to the bridge of my nose.

 

                       “Alright everyone, Seul Tae-sshi hasn’t been into a Performing School. I want someone to give her a tour around the campus. Any volunteer?” The teacher scanned the whole room and went to grab her class record and looked through the names of the students.

 

                       “Ah! Choi Sang-In-sshi, you’ll be her tour guide.” She happily announced and closed her class record and sat down at the teacher’s table.

 

                       I was looking at her awkwardly as I could feel the students’ gaze at me. I cleared my throat and faced my teacher, “Uh… Who is Sang-In-sshi? And… uh where am I supposed to seat?”

 

                       The teacher clapped her hands and sheepishly smiles and I heard some of my classmates snickered at her reaction. I sighed and lowered my head as I shook it, “Miss Choi please raise your hand.” She said facing the students.

 

                       I saw a hand from the very back was up. I looked at the owner of the hands. She had the most lethal gaze, she looked irritated but she was really beautiful. She met my gaze and glared at me; sending shivers down my spine but I gave her a small smile.

 

                       “Oh, Seul Tae-sshi you can seat at the middle or two rows at the back.” The teacher smiled at me and I gave one as well and nodded. I looked at the empty chairs. I walked at the end of the room and I saw that the chair I chose was just in front of my tour guide.

 

                       I got seated and I didn’t want to look behind me, I could even feel her cold stare at the back of my neck. I looked beside me and I saw a boy just playing with his phone. I peeked in a little to see what he was playing, “Angry birds.” I muttered and I saw him look at me and eyed me.

 

                       He had somewhat girlish features. He had big beautiful eyes and full lips. He was really good looking to start off. He’s so cute. I quickly looked away; away from his gaze and tried distracting myself by looking at each of every one of my new classmates.

 

                       WAH! Its them! I thought as I saw the guys that seemed pretty popular in this school, the reasons why there were loud commotions this morning but it seems like it’s only some of them.

 

                       “YES!” I yelled out loud while pumping my fist in the air making others look my way. I turned bit red and lowered my head and tried hiding my face with my hair.

 

                       Yes! Im in class Heaven~ Full of good looking people~ and I get to sit next with one too! I thought happily giggled and flashing a tiny smile to prevent anyone to see it.

 

====================================================================================================

I know a boring chapter... But the next one is fine...

I guess?

 

COMMENT & SUBSCRIBE~!♥