My Knight in Shinning Armor, FIX IT NOW!

BitterSweet Tale

 

                 The torture had been carrying on for 3 days. I didn’t talk to anyone not even my mom which I would always tell every bit of everything happening around me.

 

                I got home with a frustrated look as again I slammed the door open only to be greeted by a strict mom who was either mad or worried; I don’t know.

 

                “Spill.” She stated.

 

                “Huh?” I confusedly asked.

 

                “Tell me why you would’ve been going home in a bad mood and I saw your books last night, it looked like trash.” She crossed her arms across her chest.

 

                Then on that precise moment HE and my stepdad walked down the stairs and I snarled at HIM, “YOU! YOU! I WANT YOU TO STOP THIS STUPID NONSENSE YOU MADE! I WANT YOU TAKE BACK WHAT YOU SAID! I WANT YOU TO FIX THIS ! YOU GOT THAT?!!” I franticly exploded at that moment and poked the jerk’s chest with my index finger.

 

                “Okay.” .

 

                “If you don’t, I will surely— wait what?”I asked dumbfounded and cleared out if I heard it correctly.

 

                He shrugged and looked bored, “I said ‘OKAY’ I’ll take back what I said.” He said.

 

                I let down my pointing finger and stared down, “Oh.” That’s what all I said.

 

                “Wait, wait, wait… What’s going on?” My mom and stepdad were lost at our conversation.

 

                I sighed, “Just asked that jerk.” I said before going up to my room.

 

 

                It was already Friday and thank God for it, I was on my to my locker as I usually did every after classes to get my things that I need to bring home and still no sign of that bastard jerk fixing the problem he made.. I wouldn’t doubt if my books would go missing, I already expected that from the whole time of School Torture in that whole week.

 

                But it surprised me that they didn’t bother rampaging my already damaged books when I opened my locker it was the way I left it this morning but there was one thing that stood out from my belongings.

 

                There standing on top of my books that were just lying in the middle of my locker was an egg. Yes an egg. I picked it and looked at it closely and immediately put it down thinking it would explode in my face, but none the less I observed it and there was something written on it.

 

                ‘Turn around’

 

                I looked lost but followed what it was written and turned around and I had a mini-heart attack seeing half of the female population of this school was crowding around me all were holding buckets of eggs in their hands and was smirking at me devilishly.

 

                “Uh…” I was dumbfounded at the same time scared for my life.

 

                Eun Ji probably the leader and starter of this mob stepped forward and had a smug look on her face, “Hey there~” Her most creepiest voice made a slow cold shiver run on my back.

 

                I still couldn’t move but one thing was in my mind, Someone help me. “Ready girls?” I heard Eun Ji’s high pitched voice boomed around the hall ways.

 

                “NOW!” She roared and that at the same time I shut my eyes closed whilst the egg throwing started.

 

                “ARGH!” I keep wincing in pain every time the hard eggshells hit my bare skin, threw it at every single part of my body but mostly they would aim at my head and face.

 

                I kept my eyes shut as they kept on throwing, I just prayed and hope that someone would help me, I was thinking about Myungsoo who had helped me the other time. He was my only hope to get away from this pure pain.

 

                “Save. Me.” I muttered.

 

                I heard laughter around me, “No one will save you, what a loser!” Eun Ji scornfully remarked as she laughed her evil laugh.

 

 

                Suddenly it stopped, the throwing stopped. I still had the courage to open my eyes and look at the horror, I saw that they stopped for a while and I heaved a heavy sigh of relief but I could also see myself; all sticky, slimy and covered with eggshells.

 

                I was about to move when Eun Ji spoke up, “Nah-uh-uh… We’re not done yet sweetie.” She smirked and held another bucket of eggs.

 

                I was at the verge of crying and break down and again I shut my eyes, “READY??!!” Eun Ji yelled.

 

                Myungsoo-Oppa, help.

 

                “Help. Me. Myungsoo-oppa.” I manage to say out loud and call out my stepbrother’s name even though he won’t show up.

 

                “GOOOO!”

 

                I prepared myself the 2nd flag of egg throwing and I know this will be much worse than the first. I tightly shut my eyes and waited for the sticky and slimy to hit my body.

 

                But it was different, I didn’t feel any hard shells hitting me but I felt a pair of arms wrapped themselves around me and pushed me to a strong firm chest and this person was taking all the eggs, letting them hit his back and after that both of us felt something was poured over us; powdery thing and smelled like flour.

 

                “I’m sorry, I came late… but I was just in time for the worst and I heard you say my name with oppa, with no jerk.” Myungsoo whispered and I could tell he was smiling by his tone of voice on my ear making it hot.

 

                “O-OPPA?!!” I heard the girls shrieked.

 

                I fluttered my eyes open and I saw how awkward our position was and I tried wiggling out of his grip but he just stayed there for about a good minute before letting go and facing the crowed with a fierce and deadly glare but he was holding my hand and I slightly blushed at the contact.

 

                I looked as all of the girls and some boys were their, probably the ones who poured the flour. I could see them back away a bit and remained silent. I stared at Myungsoo; he was raging with anger just by looking at his eyes. My lips curved up into a small smile, “Thank you.” I muttered to him and he faced me with a genuine smile and nod before going back to the crowd with a murderous glare.

 

                “ARE YOU HAPPY NOW?!” His voice boomed making all of us flinched at the loudness, all of us went silent and I felt him grip my hand.

 

                “ARE YOU HAPPY?! YOU HAVE FULLY TAKEN YOUR REVENGE TO A GIRL THAT HASN’T DONE ANYTHING WRONG?! ANSWER ME!” He was eyeing a certain someone as he yelled.

 

                Eun Ji was quivering in her place, “Uh… But oppa… s-she’s trying to s-s-teal you away from us-ME. I-I just want to t-teach her a lesson.” Eun Ji acted pleading.

 

                “BULL! I recalled YOU or any of you here DATING me.” He snorted at the ridiculousness he was hearing.

 

                “You know what; it’s also my fault, why this had happened… I’m sorry Seul Tae-ah.” Myungsoo faced me and his face was filled with remorse.

 

                I on the other hand remained speechless and just nod and he continue as he faced the crowed again, “And to tell you the truth. She’s actually me sister, and I thought telling you that she was my girlfriend you would back off and leave her alone… but instead it was the opposite and got worse.” He was regretting and gave my hand a squeeze.

 

                “SIIISSSTTEEERR???!!!” The whole school erupted and they had now an unreadable expression.

 

                “STEP-sister.” I corrected only being elbowed by him.

 

                “Not helping.” He muttered but I just pouted and rolled my eyes.

 

                I heard him chuckle as the whole school froze in total shock, but I didn’t paid attention to them. I looked at Myungsoo as he chuckled and I recalled the remorse look on his face and the fierce glare. Indeed I couldn’t deny that he’s unbelievable good-looking and if he continues to act nice to me and smile more I might have actually like him and more than a brother but since it was forbidden… I cant continue further.

 

                I suddenly realized that I was staring at his face and quickly snap my head away from him and I heard him chuckle a bit and it made me blush in embarrassment, “Kaja… Let’s go home.” He said as he pulled me out of the crowd and out the building to his car.

 

                We were just sitting in his car all quiet and I tried distracting myself to look everywhere but his face, Just because he saved you, doesnt mean you have to like him, like him. But I had to be grateful though.

 

                “Thank You.”

==================================================================================================

Starting to regret making Myungsoo the brother..

BUT since it's already done.. No turning back..

 

COMMENT and SUBSCRIBE you <3