The Day Of Slavery

BitterSweet Tale

 

                 “When I wished to be surrounded by gorgeous guys (Bishounen) I didnt mean it like this. I thought as I was clearly being bombard and being called by Kingkas in the lounge room.

 

                 I sighed. I was getting tired of this already. It’s only been 10 minutes since I started this little slavery. This should be illegal and the school would be reported because of this. I was running around the room, getting their orders.

 

                 “YAH! Where’s our coffee?!” I heard a group from the left corner shouted and I quickly snapped up and run towards Seo Mi; the other unfortunate innocent civilian that got in to this hell with me.

 

                 I looked at the table, it was Boyfriend’s table. I gulped, as my eyes met Youngmin, who was clearly pissed off, “Could you hurry up?! We don’t have all day!” He whined while rolling his eyes.  I was scared of him, so I fasten my pace.

 

                 I was balancing the coffee on the tray as I made my way to every table and head towards the corner. But unfortunately, I tripped on something sending the coffee dripping down my clothes.

 

                 My jaw dropped as I was surprised looking at myself. I looked at the floor and saw the cups and tray scattered and then to my right were bunch of girls giggling as they looked at me. And then I heard the tables near me laughing at my ‘accident’.

 

                 “HAHAH! What a loser.” I heard a very familiar voice but it was much higher than usual. I looked at the girl, staring… just staring, too shock to react.

 

                 “Lee Eun-Ji?!” I was horrified, even here? That I already transferred, she came here just to make my life miserable?

 

                 The girl stopped giggling and looked at my weirdly, “W-what? Are you crazy? What the hell are you talking about?” She arrogantly scowled at me.

 

                 “Y-you’re not… Eun-Ji?” I muttered.

 

                 “What?”—she stopped and looked at her friends and sarcastically laughed while pointing at me—“Why is this loser talking to me anyway?” she mockingly said while scowling at me.

 

                 “You better clean yourself up. You look even more pathetic.” She mocked again making her friends laugh at me and then some other tables; laughing and pointing at me.

 

                 I can’t take it. I walked away; correction I ran away, out of the lounge room. I didn’t bother to looking at anyone. I already felt moisture running down my cheeks.

 

                 I took a corner down the hallway and then stopped; I leaned to the wall and slid down to the floor, I had my head over my arms. I was sobbing really hard and I don’t even know why. I’m that worked up with that girl? Was it really Eun-Ji and she’s going to make my life living hell again? Or Was it because before I was just talking back to the Kingkas and Queenkas in my old school and now, karma’s fighting back making me a slave to them?

 

                 “That’s just wrong.” I muttered while sobbing. I was bawling my eyes out.

 

                 “Here take it.”I heard someone say. I slowly lifted my head and saw a yellow handkerchief near my face. I looked at the owner of the handkerchief and looked shock.

 

                 “Y-Youngmin-sshi…”

 

                 He was looking away while his hand was still extended waiting for me to take it. I reluctantly took it and smile, “Thanks.”

 

                 “Wipe your snot first.” He said which I quickly did.

 

                 I saw him bent down to my level and took the handkerchief and he wiped my remaining tears that I missed to wipe. I was stunned by his action, there was two things I felt; nervousness and fear.

 

                 “I’m sorry,”

 

                 “I’m sorry for snapping at you. If I didn’t you won’t be covered in iced coffee.” Youngmin handed me the handkerchief and looked apologetic.

 

                 I was touched, so I immediately smiled. “It’s alright.”

 

                 He soon smiled as well and then we suddenly burst into giggles. Then he started talking about some things, and he was actually a nice guy… but serious.

 

                 “Let’s go back inside and get new clothes from the cabinet.” Youngmin offered a hand and I gladly took it.

 

                 When we turned the corner, we saw someone out there coming to our direction but then he suddenly stopped when he saw us and turned around. He wasn’t that far from us and I immediately knew who it was making me smile in the process, “Sehun?” I mumbled.

 

                 Why is he our here?I thought. I just looked at him and then I noticed he was holding something in his hand. He was near the door, I didn’t know what he was holding but I know it was some kind of cloth.

 

                 Was he going to comfort me? NAH~ dont get your hopes up, Seul Tae. Itll just hurt.I thought as I watched him get back to the lounge room.

 

                 After that, I was back to work. I given new clothes and then started taking orders. It was then the group of girls called me, I reluctantly went there and prepared myself for the worst.

 

                 “What can I get you?” I asked politely trough my gritted teeth.

 

                 The girl who looked like Eun-Ji smirked at me, “You know, you should be honored.”

 

                 “Why is that?”

 

                 “Because you’re serving us.”

 

                 I really dont think so. I thought but kept a straight face.

 

                 “There is actually a secret… come here, come closer.” She motioned me to go near her. She cooped her hands on my ear and whispered something, I was very nervous as I got closer to her.

 

                 “Other students think this is a great job, that anyone who get chosen san serve the popular kids… Actually, for us… the people who got pick means you’re at the bottom of the school chain… A loser.” She said as she pushed my forehead making me stumble back as she laughed.

 

                 I was shocked, she did pushed me hard but I didn’t fell on the floor… except, I felt hands securely wrapping their hands around my waist making me yelp.

 

                 “What do you think you’re doing to her?” I heard a very, very familiar voice.

 

                 What the heck is he doing here? I surprisingly thought as I stayed the same, motionless in his arms.

 

===================================================================================================

I'm BACK!

Mianhae~

 

KEEP SUPPORTING~

COMMENT & SUBSCRIBE~!

capture8.png?w=810&h=401

(My darling JEONGMIN!! ♥.♥)