What BAD Luck

BitterSweet Tale

 

             After the ride on the bus, I was now standing in front of the school gates. There were still few people in there but still for me that’s one to many. I took a great deep breath before stepping into my own personal hell.

 

             I was walking peacefully, thinking about many things zoning out into my own mind. Then I abruptly stop in my tracks and stared into nothing with wide eyes. I just remembered my face was covered with bruises and cuts.

 

             I lowered my head and walked faster passing through the sea of people but I could hear their loud-whispers,

 

             “What happened to her?”

             “Don’t look now, but here comes ‘Weirdo~’”

             “Couldn’t she just cover it with make-up? She’s already ugly.”

             “Make-up doesn’t solve her ugliness.”

 

             I had to go through those insult everyday, finally I reached my room and I quickly head to my desk burring my face in my arms as it lay on my desk.

 

             Wait, did he notice my injuries?I thought as I remembered the Boy I sat next to in the bus. If he did why didnt he ask or something?

 

             “AISH! Why would I even bother thinking of him… I wouldn’t even answer if he asked.” I didn’t noticed that I said it out loud when I finally noticed that everyone in my class were looking at me with strange look.

 

             “WHAT?!” I hissed. I laid my head on my desk again covering my face, This is a total embarrassment.

 

             “She’s really a weirdo.”

             “Some attitude she got, being the loser and all.”

 

             I could hear those words from my class, I was at the verge of crying but I couldn’t let those words ruin my day, so I just closed my eyes and sleep.

 

             ‘FINALLY~’ I thought happily while smiling. It was Friday and class just ended so no school tomorrow. I was walking on the hallway towards my locker to get some things I need when I heard screams getting louder.

 

             I sighed, ‘Great… HE’S here.’ I sarcastically thought as I rolled my eyes from hearing those screeching sounds from his desperate fangirls.

 

             I shut my locker door hard and started walking again. When suddenly I was bumped from the back sending me stumbling forward, I heave a frustrating breath in while rolling my eyes in irritation.

 

             I slowly turn around and faced the most arrogant and despising face I could ever lay my eyes on, “Oh! Sorry… I couldn’t see you there, you know with your high and all.” He smugly smirks at me while the other girls were glaring at me and snickering.

 

             I closed my eyes taking a deep, deep heavy breath, I hate this arrogant douche bag. I slowly turn around not wanting to explode in front of the whole population of the school, humiliating myself even more.

 

             I was going to the library to return book I borrowed for a project. After that I was heading out of the library with my head down and all, only meeting 3 pairs of feet wearing high heeled shoes. I gulped knowing who the owner of the feet and slowly lifting my head meeting an angry Eun Ji with her minion.

 

             “Uh… Move, I have to get home.” I composed myself and stared at them with my brave face on.

 

             “Didn’t I tell you to keep quiet about yesterday?!” She grabbed my arm that was still badly bruised making me wince in pain.

 

             “I did…” I still have some ounce of courage left in me.

 

             “DON’T LIE! Why was your mom here then?!” She was fuming with anger as her grip on my arm tightened.

 

             “Y-AH! L-LET GO! I don’t know what you’re talking about!” I struggle to get away from her grip but Eun Ji motioned her minions to grab hold of me on both side.

 

             “You’ll pay for this! Go drag her to the gym!” She ordered the two as they nod and smirked at me while pulling me towards the gym. I keep squirming and scuffle herself free from their grasp.

 

             No use of my struggling, they won’t let go. I finally gave up and just be drag to who knows where. I was praying for something to save me again.

 

             Moments later we arrive at the gym and I was shoved to the center floor of the gym. Lying their; feeling the pain from yesterday. I know that what they’re going to do is much more than yesterday.

 

             I look up at them with sad and despair look. This time they didn’t give me 10 seconds heads start to run around the school for hiding. This is going to be much worse and serious. I could feel my eyes starts to fill up with water and right there I started sobbing nervously.

 

             I heard the scariest laugh from them, “Oww~ our little Seul Tae is finally scared?” Eun Ji mocked me while laughing.

 

             “W-w-why a-a-a-re y-ou do-ing th-is t-t-to m-m-e?” I saw stuttering. Stuttering like I have never stuttered before while sobbing; full of despair and hopelessness in my voice.

 

             I heard them laugh again, “Easy sweetie… You’re existence bothers me. Now let’s hurry up because I’m having dinner with L-Oppa.” She said smirking and then she raised her hands and coiled it into a ball.

 

             “That stupid again?” I didn’t know that I blurt it out loud when I heard Yoon-ah and Soo Kyung snickered,

 

             “Now you’ve done it.” They said.

 

             I stared at Eun Ji with wide eyes as I saw her boiling with anger and I could see that she was ready to kill me anytime.

 

             She raised her hands ready to hit me, so I closed my eyes and turn to the side waiting for the awaited hurting of my life.

 

====================================================================================================

My 3rd chapter is up. :D

How is it so far?

 

COMMENT and SUBSCRIBE~!