Bye Hellhole, Hello New One?

BitterSweet Tale

 

 

                   THE DAY that I’ve been waiting for has finally arrived, Im finally transferring! I cheerfully thought as I got up from my bed and took a shower and after that I put on my new uniform.

 

                  I skipped towards my door and as soon as I opened it, HE was there.

 

                  “What do you want?” I arrogantly asked him as I brushed passed him and didn’t waste time to get away from him.

 

                  Okay, even though he had saved my many times. I still kind of hate him. I ignored him and went down to the kitchen and saw mom cooking and my stepdad drinking coffee.

 

                  “You look good in yellow.” My stepdad stated when he felt my presence and looked at me with a smile.

 

                  “Yeah, I guess.” I awkwardly answered as I took a sit across the table. Even though my mom has been married to this guy for a long time now, I’m still not comfortable with him. Finally mom handed me my breakfast and I quietly eat it and I felt Myungsoo sitting beside me.

 

                  After the breakfast, I stood up from my chair and grab my bag up in my room. When I was about to reach the door, HE came along and block my way.

                  “Move.” I demanded as I stared him down— stared up, because he was taller than me, he return the gaze but with a stupid smirk on his face.

 

                  “Where’s my hug? You haven’t giving your oppa a hug.” He pouted as he spread his arms wide and motioning me to hug him.

 

                  “Ew. That’s gross. Aegyo doesn’t suite you.” I swatted his arm away and walked pass him quickly and run towards the bus stop but I didn’t fail to hear him shout back,

 

                  “Say ‘Hi!’ to my group for me!”

 

                  I gulped as I stared up at the huge front gate of my new school. I looked pass it and saw a really huge school; it was bigger than my last one. I took a deep breathe before stepping in.

 

                  “God, please let this school be better than my last one.” I muttered.

 

                  It was weird; I didn’t see a single student in the hallways. It was kind of okay because no student would stare at me and gossip but it was a bit creepy. I was heading to the reception area and thank God, there is one person here. I quickly approach her.

 

                  “Uhm… I’m here for my schedule?” I asked the lady. The receptionist was still young, she had her hair up into a bun and was very sophisticated-like but her face was nice looking not mean.

 

                  “Oh, you must be the transferee? Okay, here is your uniform, your training schedule.” She handed me some clothes with black and green prints like in the military, and I looked at the schedule.

 

                  My first period was self defense, “Self Defense? WTF? Am I in some kind of Military school?”I didn’t know I said it out loud when I heard the receptionist snicker a laugh.

 

                  “You better go now or you’ll be scolded with your commander.” She was either trolling me or she was serious.

 

                  I didn’t know what to do. I was completely lost. What the heck umma? What school did you put me in? I didn’t have much choice but follow what I was told and get going to my class that was in room 14. But before that I went to the rest room to change into the camouflage uniform and finally went to my class.

 

                  “Find your partner and demonstrate to me…” I heard from the other door that I was standing in front; room 14. I knocked and after a few seconds the door opened and there I saw a guy in a military outfit.

 

                  OH GOD WHERE THE HECK AM I?

 

                  The teacher glared at me, “Uh… uhmm… I’m the”—

 

                  “You’re late… class has already started around 5 in the morning; what time is it? 7:30 a.m.” He strictly said making me gulped in fear. I stepped back a bit but he pulled me in.

 

                  I stood there almost shaking in fear up in front, I saw the students were also in military outfits like me and was standing straight in one line. Im really in Military.  I thought and I quickly looked down on my feet as I felt it shaking.

 

                  “State your name maggot!” The teacher’s voice boomed making me flinched.

 

                  “Uh… I’m… Ah… P-Park”—

                  “LOUDER!”

 

                  I flinched and I could feel my heart almost exploding from the pounding. “I-I’m PARK SEUL TAE!” I shouted nervously while glancing at my teacher who shook his head.

 

 

                  The torture school continued until it was lunch. I looked at the map to find my may towards the cafeteria. When I got there, it was quiet and dull. I saw that the queue was organized and no shoving as I made my way over there. It was silent that you could hear the chewing of the students.

 

                  “I’m sooo going back to my old school.” I muttered.

 

                  “You can’t… You can’t leave this school anymore.” I jumped when I heard the person next to me speak up but still keeping a straight face.

 

                  “What do you mean?”

 

                  “No one can leave this place. You’re here forever, well until you graduate.” He didn’t look me in the eye as he was staring straight like a soldier would.

 

                  I gulped and sighed deeply, Oh My God I want to go home. I pouted as I was at the verge of crying. Help me.

 

 

                  “This is worst that my old school, I don’t it here anymore!” I yelled as I run out of the cafeteria into the hallways. I threw away my tray of lunch as soon as I got out of the queue. I felt water running down my face; I was crying.

 

                  I was about to reach the cafeteria when I heard clapping and laughter. I stopped and stared at all the students in the cafeteria, they were laughing and smiling.

 

                  “That was a success!” I heard someone shout from afar.

 

                  “Huh?” I was lost yet again. I wiped away the tears as I saw a teacher walk towards me. I was still upset.

 

 

                  “My dear child… WELCOME TO SEOUL PERFORMING ARTS HIGH SCHOOL!!” He shouted as the students went cheering loudly and clapping.

                  “What?” I softly asked. I was still very lost.

 

                  “It’s always been this way in our school. Every transferee or new student comes to this school have to under go THIS. We prank ever new student on their first day.” He chuckled as he patted my back.

 

                  “Prank?” I stupidly repeated the word he said.

 

                  “Yes… It’s also to train the students and staffs acting. I’m sorry, but we really have to do that… it’s like a tradition. We also test the student’s courage and strength on how long he/she could stay in this school.” He led me out of the cafeteria where I saw some students walking around with yellow uniform now, just like what I wore this morning.

 

                  “I must say, it’s impressive.”

 

                  “What’s impressive?” I asked looking up at him.

 

                  “You made it through half a day, when mostly some of the students would immediately run out of the school gates after seeing the military uniform.” He was now laughing probably imagining his students’ reactions in the past.

 

                  I nodded and took a great big breathe, “Thank God, I really thought this was a military school.” I awkwardly laugh.

 

                  “By the way, I’m the principal of this school, Jung Ji Kyung.” He bowed and I did the same. “See you later, little flower.” He smiled and walked away maybe to his office.

 

                  I went to the rest room and change into my uniform this morning and took another deep breathe, “I really thought this is going to be another hellhole.” I muttered as I shook my head and chuckled remembering this morning’s frantic in the class.

===================================================================================================

Hello! Here's my update for the week. :D

COMMENT & SUBSCRIBE~!