Chaotic Hallway

BitterSweet Tale

 

 

                     The bus stopped and the guys quickly got off with a lot of swag and shinning lights in the background. The looked like models strutting towards the school gates, like animes coming to life.

 

                    I didnt know a lot of Bishounen goes to this school If I knew back then, I would have transferred a long time ago. I thought cheerfully as I smiled getting down the bus and breathe in the fresh air.

 

                     I walked towards the school building while holding the straps of my bag and gulped, I just hope, students here are a lot nicer than my past school. I continued walking through the hallways, as I could see students in groups.

 

                    There were chattering sounds from them, laughing giggling, chuckling and fangirling among the students. Some were in the middle of the hallway; talking, others were by there locker. I could see some boys running around. I finally got to my locker and opened it; empty.

 

                    It’s still empty because I haven’t put anything in there yet. I put my bag there but only pulled out my books. I tried decorating it because I had some spear time left, I puff my cheeks as I concentrated and keep on pushing my glasses back in place.

 

                    “Aish, whatever. There lay down if you want.” I talked to my books that I was trying to stand next to each other but keep on sliding down, as if they were going to talk back.

 

                    “OMO! BOYFRIEND IS HERE!” One loud mouthed girl boomed form the left hallway making me jump in place and glance at the students that all stopped and cleared the hallway by standing at the sides.

 

                    I looked in mused while tilting my head to the side. I looked at the left when I saw 6 shinning guys walking in a star formation. I could see light background around them and some glittering stars too. My mouth gapped a bit and stared at them as the walked.

 

                    Yup, should have transferred here, millennium ago.

 

                     Then at the back I saw 2 familiar faces, their faces were the same but different facial shape and hair style. I looked at them closely, until some girl bumped me aside when they were a bout meters away from me. Swarm of girls formed, and the hallway went wild.

 

                    “Youngmin-oppa! Marry me; I have Winnie the Pooh at home!”

                    “Minwoo-ah! I’m your noona, arachi?!”

                    “Kwangmin-oppa, here’s a Pikachu for your collection!”

                    “Boyfriend please be my namja chingu!!”

                    “Jeongmin is so CUTE! If you want a mirror, USE MINE!”

                    “Hyunseong-oppa, please sing to me!”

                    “Donghyun-oppa! Here are some chocolates for you!”

 

                    I covered my ears from the ear-shattering screams from the girls and they practically throw themselves at the guys. I shook my head disapprovingly, “I give up… too much NOISE!” I didn’t I yelled very loud making them stop and look at me, but then turned back to their business. I sheepishly blushed.

 

 

                    “EXO is HERE! MAKE WAY!” Another girl yelled from the right coast of the hallway.

 

                    The other student’s stepped aside but the girls that were swooning over ‘Boyfriend’ or whatever that were still in tack with the fangirling.

 

                    I looked at Boyfriend’s expression when they heard the girl shout, their stares went cold and tense. I looked at the right side and in came 12 model-like guys and just like Boyfriend were also shinning and glowing. I covered my eyes at the shininess.

 

                    “ARGH! Too much BISHOUNEN!!!” I yelled again and this time the whole students stopped and stared at me, in a funny way—bad funny way. Even the two groups of gorgeous people stopped and smirked at my direction, which I gulped for it.

 

                     I covered my face and I could feel it burning hot, I know I’m blushing really hard; which means it’s not a good sign. I glance up at the students, already some were glaring at me, and I looked away.

 

                    “Well, what do we have here? Fresh meat?”A guy from so called EXO asked while smirking and approaching me, which I flinched because of his gorgeousness.

 

                    “Uh…”

 

                    “Please, Kai don’t traumatize the new student.” A guy from Boyfriend scowled at the guy who approached me who just shrugged in response.

 

                    “HYUNG!” A boy from Boyfriend went near someone I recognize; that ‘Sehun’ guy, he approached Sehun and smiled, who also did the same. I raised my eyebrows in confusion. The two of them aren’t like their other friends; hustle.

 

                    I looked at Sehun; he had a poker face on. He’s very attractive, somewhat mysterious and cool type image. Just like his friends; like models.

 

                    “Minwoo-ah, you going to class already? Let’s go together.” Sehun’s face lit up a bit. That was a sight to see, it made him more handsome. Almost every girls squealed at the sight. I guess it wasn’t often to see. I didn’t know I was staring at him that long when some guy from his group nudge me.

 

                    “No need to drool over us.”

 

                    I chocked on air and gapped at the person. Arrogant much. I thought as I looked at him; freakishly tall person, model like structure, and with a snobbish image, I think. But girls were swooning over him as well.

 

                    I rolled my eyes and looked away from them, “This is not going well.” I muttered to myself. I was startled by the school bell indicating; it’s time for class.

 

====================================================================================================

I'm thinking, If I should triple update or what?

What do you think, you?

 

PLEASE...

 

COMMENT & SUBSCRIBE~! ♥

What's happening in this picture? It will be revealed soon! Please anticipate it!

I want those boys... er, I mean candies. kekekek XD