You’re In Trouble~

BitterSweet Tale

 

 

               “Oops.”

 

              I pursed the corner of lip and abruptly stood up and bowed several times. I looked at his friends with ajar mouth looking between me and their friend’s shirt. I quickly took out my hanky and bit my lips as I tried wiping his shirt.

 

              I blushed from embarrassment as I continued wiping his shirt but I could hear murmurs from the students near us;

              “I can’t believe she just did that to EXO’s Luhan.”

              “She’s a goner.”

              “Look how hot Luhan-oppa looks when he’s angry.”

 

              Angry? I thought and looked up to see his face with a fierce glare; if it was possible you could see steam puffing out of his nostrils and ears. I slowly took a step back and apologized again.

 

              “I’m really sorry. It was an accident.” I clasped both my hands together and emphasized a word.

 

              I could hear his friends say that I’ve done it now and I’m toast and things that described that I’m in major trouble now. I gulped down the huge lump that was unknowingly got stuck. I was looking at Luhan with begging eyes while blinking repeatedly.

 

              This is my first time using my aegyo on some other person Please work~ I prayed inside my head as I kept pouting.

 

              I know I was going to get scolded or get beat up by this guy. Look at him, he’s in rage mode and I wouldn’t be surprise to hear him yell in my ear.

 

              But I was stunned and I was certain that everyone was surprised as well. He freaking smiled at me! He flashed me an eye smile as he tilts his head cutely and bends down to my level and poked my forehead.

 

              “Why are you scared? I’m not mad… It’s alright, I swear.” He said in the gentlest voice as he gave the most angelic smile I have ever seen.

 

              My mouth gaped slightly as I was suddenly hypnotized by his action and just stared at his eyes; those black orbs that were staring back at me. I could feel my face heating up.

 

              “Ah…”

 

              I finally snapped out and looked around my surrounding and saw every girls squealing at the sight and glared at me when they saw me looking at them. I saw his entire friends smirking like it was a normal thing; making me look a bit lost. I suddenly remembered Sang-in and searched for her but alas I couldn’t find her, at all.

 

              “I-uh… Have to go.” I stuttered as I turn my body around and started walking but someone grab the back of my collar.

 

              “We need to talk.” I heard Luhan said in a low voice.

 

              I didn’t have much choice and followed all of them behind and I quickly covered my face from everyone seeing how they looked at me and just walked with head down in silence.

 

              We arrived at an unfamiliar hallway and I just looked here and there looking at everything that caught my eyes while they were leading the way to somewhere. We finally stopped in front of a room with two huge doors and they casually entered it like it’s theirs.

 

              I stayed in my place until, one of them that seems look like nicest of all of them pooped his head out and smiled at me.

              “What are you doing, come in?” He chuckled when he saw that I wouldn’t budge and pulled me inside the room.

 

              My heart jumped with the sudden skinship and I started getting nervous when I realized it was only the 13 of us in the room and should I say WOW. It was fit for rich people; there were luxurious lounge tables and couches and fine furnitures. My eyes finally went to EXO and they were all staring at me.

 

              “Nice huh?”

 

              I nodded to the one who asked and smiled a little but I remembered why were we even here and what are they going to do/ talk with me and what is this great place in the school. It was like they read my mind and someone answered it.

 

              “It’s all the queenkas and kingkas lounge room. Don’t worry we won’t hurt you.” One of them said.

 

              I nodded and look at them again and inspect each one of them; very good looking and then my eyes went to Sehun. I stared at him; dazed until someone snapped me out.

 

              “Stop checking out my members.” I heard Luhan scoff and glared at me as he fished out his phone and took a quick glare at me before drowning himself into his phone.

 

              My mouth fell open; Did the angel who smiled at me before just acted rude? I thought as I stared at him.

 

              “Stop staring, I know I’m handsome. Take my clothes off and wash it.” He casually said without taking his eyes off his phone.

 

              My mouth fell open wider. I couldn’t believe what I just heard. Did he just order me? Did he just? OH MY! I thought in disbelief.

 

              “WHAT?!” I squeaked as I approached him to get a better hearing if I assumed that I heard it wrong.

 

              I saw that the other members were sprawled around the lounge room and it was just Luhan and me standing in the middle of the lounge room. He finally looked up and smirked at me before flashing me a smug look.

 

              “Are you deaf? I said, take off my and wash it.” He lazily open up his arms that were slightly raised at his side and impatiently waiting for me.

 

              I scowled at him and stubbornly crossed my arms, “NO! I’m not your servant.”

 

              “You wash it or I’ll ruin you life.” He threatened me and I thought he was bluffing but his eyes were dead serious.

 

              I pouted as I scrunched my eyebrows, I cant believe it. I glance at the other members and they were just ignoring me but one looked up and flashed me a look of sympathy.

 

              “You better do it. He’s serious.” He said with a sad look and went back to what he was doing.

 

              I sighed and look down, I really cant believe it. I want to go HOME~ I whined in my head as I approached him and did what he ordered me to do.

 

              And to think, he was nice when I first saw him.

 

==================================================================================================

Here's my udpate! :D

 

COMMENT and SUBSCRIBE!

If you want;

PLEASE UPVOTE :D