YOU?!

BitterSweet Tale

 

                “Myung?” “Hyung?”

 

                I asked and I was also chorused by with other bunch of voices.

 

                I manage to scramble up, away from his grip and dusted my clothes and straightened myself. I looked at him; I already forgot that there were a lot of students in this room but I was still gawking at him.

 

                ‘Is this for real?’ Then I realized there were also bunch people who were surprised as me and I turned to see some Infinite members have come towards us and gawked at the person in front of me.

 

                But he wasn’t paying attention to me or to Infinite, he was staring at the girl; eyeing her with his deadly stare, “So you’re that EunJi’s sister? Pfft. I should’ve known.” He scowled at the girl who was doing the same thing as well.

 

                “Wait… You’re the guy my sister had fantasizing? Not bad, I say she has great taste though but a pity she didn’t get you but I might.” She smirked and stood up.

 

                I was already tossed aside, blending in the background as Myungsoo and the girl who he said was EunJi’s sister. ‘Figures.’ I looked at Sungjong and he was as well confused at the situation and it brought me back to the situation before they started staring at each other…

 

                “WHAT THE HECK ARE YOU DOING HERE?!” I screamed making people flinch and direct their eyes at me and glared.

 

                I saw Myungsoo shift his eyes from the girl to me and he smiled at me, “Missed me?” He cocked his head to the side with a smug smirk on.

 

                I rolled my eyes at him and grabbed his arm and pulled him out of the lounge, to the corner of the hallways where there weren’t many students. We were silent, I didn’t know how to react and he wasn’t talking at all. But I need answers,

 

                “What”—

 

                “Hyung! Why are you here?” I was cut off when I heard a girly voice not far from us. Both of us turned and saw Sungjong jogging towards us whilst the rest of Infinite trailing behind him.

 

                “What are you… WAIT~ you know Seul Tae, hyung?” Sungjong bombard Myungsoo with questions one after another.

 

                “Wait… you know her too? How do you know her?” Myungsoo’s facial expression changed into a serious one while eyeing his co-member. Like before I felt like one of the background as they argued about me.

 

                “She’s the girl I’ve been talking to you about during practice, remember?” Sungjong beamed at the thought and smiled at me.

 

                Myungsoo’s face looked shocked and then it hardens his stare but shrugged after, “She’s my sister.”

 

                “Wait, wait, wait… Who are you to Myungsoo?” I asked Sungjong as I pointed at him accusingly and he just grinned at me.

 

                “He’s my group member,” He simply said.

 

               

 

                “SO that means! He’s the 7th member of Infinite you’ve told me?” I looked horrified and utterly shocked as I pointed at Myungsoo.

 

                “Yah, its offending making a face like that while pointing at me.” Myungsoo pouted and wagged his finger at me making me draw back my finger but still looked at him the same way.

 

                “Wait, she’s your sister? So she’s the infamous L’s sister we’ve been hearing from you during practice?” Sunggyu held his hands in front of us making us look at him and he grinned slyly.

 

                “YOU TALK ABOUT ME BEHIND MY BACK?!” I was already annoyed about him being the 7th member of Infinite and the thoughts I thought thinking the last member would be someone nice and cool, not THIS. With that scream I automatically whacked his head.

 

                The other Infinite members where already laughing, while Myungsoo was pouted and looking at me with hurt expression, acting cute. ‘Which he kinda look… WAIT! STOP!’

 

                “Wait,” I said and I heard him groaned in annoyance.

 

                “Can we stop with the ‘wait’ and 100 questions? I only want to know is why you’re in THAT outfit and was being pushed around back there.” He eyed me from head to toe seeing me in a maid outfit; black and white color with frills.

 

                “It seems that it wasn’t the school that had bad luck it was actually me. I’m forever going to suffer with pure bad luck and now, you’re adding up to my endless suffering again.” I look down and I sensed him stiffened and I looked at him as he had his jaw clenched tight looking up ahead; staring straight on the wall, not sparing a glance at me.

 

                He then walked away from me whilst his friends followed after him, leaving me alone here in this hallway.

 

                ‘Me and my big mouth; I always manage to hurt his feelings without thinking.’

 

                I went back to the lounge room and continued my day of slavery and I didn’t see Myungsoo or the other Infinite guys around the lounge, so I guess they won’t comeback anytime soon. Making my shoulders deflate and my head hung low as I continued serving the Kingas and Queenkas.

====================================================================================

HALLOO!

FINALLY! after a LOOONG time of waiting!

I finally updated this story.

I want to apologize to all of my readers who've been waiting for so long.

It's just that... I accidentally deleted my previous chapters

so I got angry and then finally quit...

But seeing that a lot have been asking me when will I updated this story.

I felt guilty. T_T

MIANHAE! JEONGMAL!

Please forgive me!

Funny-Kpop-Gifs-kpop-32466417-325-214.gi

If it's not too much to ask...

PLEASE,

COMMENT & SUBBSCRIBE~!